• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CU vrs Fire Beetle at Narvey

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wrest Mastery takes up all ability slots, you can't have Wrest Mastery+RC+AI. Wrest Mastery teaches Disarm and Paralyzing Blow, as well as allows the pet to use Rampage (increases HPR/SR/SSI with each successive hit, until it misses) and Fists of Fury (attempts to land 3 hits in one attack). Wrest Mastery also causes it's regular auto attacks to have a chance of dealing much higher damage (like twice as much sometimes). Fists of Fury use is fairly random. My Wrest Mastery Fire Beetle never runs low on Mana from what i've seen.

My Wrest Mastery Fire Beetle outperforms my Chiv+AI 100% Fire Crimson Drake in Bedlam. The only thing in Bedlam that it doesn't kill fast is Red Death (which has 90% Fire Resist), which is why i avoid pulling it when farming keys for Monstrous Interred Grizzle.
I have been wondering how to build something good with Wrestling Mastery and looks like a Fire Beetle Wrestler is the next one to try! Do you just give it RC/wrestling mastery and nothing else?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been wondering how to build something good with Wrestling Mastery and looks like a Fire Beetle Wrestler is the next one to try! Do you just give it RC/wrestling mastery and nothing else?
You have to chose Wrestle Mastery before you choose any other ability. If you choose another ability first you cannot choose Wrestle Mastery. Once you do chose Wrestle Mastery you cannot pick any other abilities. No RC, No AI.
Wrest Mastery takes up all ability slots, you can't have Wrest Mastery+RC+AI.

RunningMan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Right, when I made my wrestling Boura I just picked Wrestling Mastery and the rest fell into place. =( Guess I will try a Fire Beetle and see how it compares to Fire Beetle with RC/AI. I really want to have a wrestling mastery pet that works well.

Last edited:

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
*necro'd*

any update, opinions on a wrestling mastery fire beetle vs RC/AI one for single target dps?