• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe taming

Vohnkar

Visitor
Hey,
just came back to the game and wondering if Cu's can still be tamed with the help of peacemaking skill?
I read on uoguide their barding diff. is at 126.9 - 130.7. Does that applies to peace?

Thanks!

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Paralyze tame is way to go. Invisible once training starts to break agro. Have macro to tame last, paralyze, hit macro, if fail 3 times invisible before para wars off. Repeat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am lazy and have no problem keeping honor high. Just kill them until one you want spawns and then honor tame it :)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I usually just slaughter the Cu spawn with my Wammy, with my Disco/Tamer on standby just in case a rare color spawns. I'll lead tame the rare ones most of the time, but if there's other tamers there at the time, i'll Honor tame.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
With a resist suit on, lead taming is the way to go. I can tame a CU generally within a couple of minutes based on how many actual attempts I get.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
These are not too bad: First get a mage weaponlike mage -15 or something, then get DC items to DCI of 40-45. Then your chance of being hit will decrease when you tame them. Less deaths means more tames. Take them ut to the cave and rinse-repeat. Leave 2-3 in the forefront so they fight the changellings for yu also..