[Buying] Crystal tokens , hovering wisps, ....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 25, 2004
Hello all, trying to finish off deco'ing my main house and find myself in need of

Crystal tokens (for the furniture...specifically I just need the crystal tables and braziers but will buy the full tokens for a reasonable price).

and looking for either captured essence or if anyone has made and wants to part with the craftable hovering wisps, that would be great. I only need two wisps or about 10 captured essence. ICQ me at 8249606 or send me a PM. Thanks. And yes I've tried vendors here and on Atlantic with no luck.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2004
I went to make 2 of them for you but don't have the recipe for it.. But I can help you with 10 captured essence.. icq me when u are around 2day and we can meet up in game

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 25, 2004
Will do, thanks much. Seems nobody makes these things, couldn't even find one for sale on Atlantic.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 25, 2004
Update: Bought the captured essence I need, so won't be needing anymore of those or the hovering wisp statues. Still looking for crystal tables & braziers or will buy full tokens if the price is right.