Stratics is pleased to announce a new contest! Harkening back to the first Broadsword newsletter and sparked by the Jurassic World-inspired "Prattkeeping" image used therein, we challenge you all to recreate a famous movie scene in UO using only UO graphics.
- You MAY manipulate the image with photo editing software, but you may NOT use any graphics or images from outside of official UO. Use of officially approved third party emulators and programs is acceptable. No graphics from free or third party shards will be accepted.
- You may include a statement or image to show others what your image is about, or you may let your image speak for itself.
- You may work with a partner or team, but only one reward will be issued per team if that team is selected as a winner.
- Each entrant (or partnership/team) may submit as many entries as they like, but may only place once.
- Entries must adhere to the Stratics Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.
Post your entries in this thread by 11:59PM (Eastern timezone) on Sunday, June 5th. At that time, the thread will be closed and winners selected by Stratics staff.
The winners will receive glory, respect, and the following prizes:
We look forward to seeing what this creative community can come up with. Good luck!