[Discussion] Confirming the existence of some rubbles

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jan 2, 2010
Is there a more comprehensive list of sandstone wall pieces? I see most of the stuff listed, ie stairs, corners, ect. But what about arches (like all 3 connecting pieces) and wall supports? Are they just common and not very rare?

Also, I figured I'd throw in a pic of my brown rubble bulrush, to add to the brown plants list:

brown-bulrush.jpg

Reactions: BrianFreud

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
Is there a more comprehensive list of sandstone wall pieces? I see most of the stuff listed, ie stairs, corners, ect. But what about arches (like all 3 connecting pieces) and wall supports? Are they just common and not very rare?
View attachment 25141
I'm sorting out my rubbles this weekend; I'll grab out one of each of the sandstone pieces and add a pic.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
@Jynxx, any chance you know the hue # for that bulrush, btw?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jan 2, 2010
@Jynxx, any chance you know the hue # for that bulrush, btw?

It's funny you ask, because I was planning on asking how one goes about getting the hue number in the first place. I don't use the EC, if that's how it's done. Any info you can give would be great.

Also, I was digging through my rubble (again...) and I found an item that I can't really tell what it is. I'm not sure if it's a type of grass or something else. Was hoping one of you experts could help identify it. Ignore the dirt.

rubble1.jpg

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oct 2, 2013
Ontario
I've always just called those "twigs". Also, I've not forgotten your request about the arches; I'm working on getting something together for you. :)

Regarding hues, drop me an ICQ.

EDIT:
While I keep working on a more complete rubble index, here's a temporary answer regarding arches. Counting both orientations, there's 6 types (unless I'm forgetting one offhand):

The pictures don't line up properly here; imagine each of the pieces aligning along the top (instead of the bottom, as here). For the middle 2 arches, half-height walls can also be used to 'widen' them without looking out of place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jynxx