• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Confirming the existence of some rubbles

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've been talking with a few fellow rubble enthusiasts, and there's a few on the list that we cannot confirm. So.... does anyone own any of these, or know of any of them on display anywhere, or know of other unlisted items that should be added?

Confirmed:
  • Seashells 7 types
  • Small Bed with Pillow Top Half (UR)
    • One in Recall's museum
  • Seaweed 2 types
  • seaweed (type?) (burnt medium grey) (hue 985)
    • Murc owns one
  • seaweed (type?) (burnt black) (hue 1175)
    • Blue Fly owns one
  • switch (burnt black) (hue 1175)
    • I own one
  • grass, N side
    • confirmed in hue 0: 4gregu owns one
  • grass, S side
    • confirmed in hue 0: I own 4
    • confirmed in hue 1175: Flutter sold one at either the Pac 2013 or Europa 2014 fest
  • black pearl
    • Duncan IronWeaver says he owned/sold one to the Great Lade of Catskills (I'd still like to actually see one to definitively confirm it)
  • Rocks:
  • dirt with any hue other than 0
Unconfirmed:
  • giant boulder from the blockade
  • hanging leather sleeves
  • Seaweed 2 more types
  • seaweed (each type) (burnt light grey) (hue 984)
  • seaweed (each type) (burnt dark grey) (hue 987)
  • switch (burnt light grey) (hue 984)
  • switch (burnt medium grey) (hue 985)
  • switch (burnt dark grey) (hue 987)
Very doubtful to exist:
  • "pendant necklace"
    • This would be a 4th necklace type, not any of
Have not been shown to exist:
  • South half of N-S picnic table with straight legs
    • the version with crossed legs does exist:
Not listed, but confirmed:
  • Sandstone EW quarter height wall (4 confirmed to exist; I own one, Scully owns 1, Recall owns 1, BigSmoke owns 1)
  • North half of N-S picnic table with straight legs (beyond UR in rarity; 1 confirmed to exist)
  • North half of white healer's bed (beyond UR in rarity; 3 confirmed to exist)
  • stretched hide (5 confirmed to exist; 2 owned by Scully, 2 owned by Olive Oyle, 1 owned by blend) [can be turned with a deco tool]
  • Hanging weapons display, 2 parts
  • Hanging swords display, 2 parts
  • Dock floor tile, 4 types
  • These replace the "Large bed pieces" listing:
    • Large EW bed without pillows, 2 pieces in top half
    • Large EW bed with pillows, 2 pieces in top half
    • Large EW bed, 2 pieces in bottom half
  • Marble EW quarter height wall
  • Yucca Tree, *2* types
  • 4 connected jars
Other:
  • Brown fern hue(s): 1454
  • Brown cocoa and fern (different type), hue?

• Brown fern (yet another type), hue: ?
  • Blue Carpet Pieces, Brown Carpet Pieces, Plain Brown Carpet Pieces (all carpet pieces here are rubble; I didn't bother to include a mouseover from every single one):

Last edited:

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this is what you meant since you do show different shades but I do have golden/tan versions of these 3:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all, the list was put together by me and those who were at the events as we saw and collected them back then. Just because you and your fellow enthusiasts don't have them or never seen them doesn't mean they don't exist. And trying to get people to post them here just to prove their existence is ridiculous due to the fact that most people don't even visit Stratics especially Asian collectors who are well known to horde them in their bank boxes and not even display them. It's been nearly 7 years since that event. There were rubble pieces that only 1 - 3 pieces existed because they were unique to begin with and or only certain areas blown up on 1 or 2 shards/facets only. Its like if Nails and I were to close our museums for the next 7 years, between the 2 of us we owned approximately 150-200 unique items then would those listed unique items be up for questioning as well since fellow Rare Collector enthusiasts have never seen them before?

Now with that being said there could be pieces I've missed or mislabeled as something else but meaning the same thing. Those I would add to the list once I can verify them with my own eyes.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Manticore, no one doubts that you put together a fine list. However, there are some few that have been raising questions. As well, most of the "enthusiasts" have been collecting these ever since they picked them up off of the ground, though I admittedly am not one of those. Noone has said that these do not exist; the goal is to try and confirm that *someone* actually has seen any of them and can confirm that they *do* exist. It's not a comment on you. It's an attempt to clarify what exists, as it's not always clear.

* "Pendant necklace" - While there were 4 necklace graphics in the game at the time, only 3 of those have ever been used, with the sole exception of the jeweler's display in Papua (a T2A city). None of the original cities' jewelers' displays, including the one that was in old Magicina, displays the silver version of
, which is the only possible graphic which "pendant necklace" could be, if it exists:

The list currently lists 4 necklaces, and noone yet has reported seeing/owning any necklace other than those 3 above. Without confirmation that it isn't just an alternate name for "gold necklace", any collector looking for this unknown 4th necklace piece is chasing a phantom.​

* The north piece of the white healers bed: "Everyone" said it didn't exist. Scully-Madison has one on display, New Magicina, Atlantic shard, the 1st floor of the house on the right, in the far east "lobe" of the island, and he confirmed having seen 2 others.

* black pearl - If Duncan has seen/sold one, it was the only one that I currently know of; it's the one piece I've seen in noone's collection, and have been told that it "doesn't exist" by people who've been looking for ever since the event. Again, esp for a set only listed as "VR", this seems a phantom to chase without confirmation that it exists.
* The West-side grass
- I only know of this piece because I have seen it displayed in asian collections. No collector I know has yet reported to me having owned one or seen one for sale. Confirmed to be in the collection of 4gregu.

* North half of N-S picnic table with straight legs - Again, owned by Scully; center house, 2nd floor.

* Sandstone EW quarter height wall
1 is stored during construction, on Chessie, owned by me.
1 is on the left side of the roof of Recall's museum on Atlantic, south of the Ter Mur moongate, behind the palm trees.
1 is on the roof of the center house in Scully-Madison's museum on Alantic, on the east side of Magicina

Not sure if this is what you meant since you do show different shades but I do have golden/tan versions of these 3:
Thanks Claudia-fjp; by any chance do you know the hue number(s) for them?

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The rubble black pearl I sold to the Legendary (&very much missed) Great Lady War of Catskills....
Its actually a item that I will never forget b/c of the story behind selling it...
I had it displayed in my Luna house along with only afew other rubble regs.. Great Lady War saw it and asked me about selling it. I didn't want to sell it b/c I wanted to get a full set one day.. Over the next few days she stopped in to chat and to up her price for it.
I eventually caved in and sold it to her knowing it was going to a good home.. The following day when I logged in I found a bag in my mailbox from her... The book basicly said that she felt extremely bad about talking me into selling it. After she bought it she said it dwelled on her that she just took a piece of a whole set that I was after. She said, that as a collector herself it bothered her too much and she hoped that this would make up for it. Along with the book inside the bag was a rubble bat wing, a rubble mandrake root, and a rubble nightshade... All of which I needed for my reg collection...
She was a very kind and lovely lady, may she rest in peace...

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Claudia-fjp; by any chance do you know the hue number(s) for them?
I don't play EC so had a friend check 351, 350, and 351 respectively. I locked them down on the third floor of my Luna house by the moongate on Pacific if you want to verify.

In the house on Atlantic you took a screenshot of the straight legged picnic table on the top floor are a south and east facing small stretched hide, and a single hand of playing cards. I couldn't find them on the list.

I for one see nothing wrong with discussing and documenting rare rubble in the rares collector forums. I don't think the seeking of knowledge or confirmation should be discouraged, not here, not anywhere. I was at the event. It may have been 7 years ago but rubble is still popular with countless billions of gold worth changing hands every year. There are several Asian rares collectors on here as well. I just did a deal with a nice person from Japan using internet translators, they had seen my post and ICQ'd me so you might be surprised. I know I am when I see a new rubble in game that I've never even heard of.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The rubble black pearl I sold to the Legendary (&very much missed) Great Lady War of Catskills....
Thanks for the great story Duncan. It also makes me wonder if we maybe then know where that ended up... @Nails Warstein , would you happen to now have it in your collection, or know who does? :)

I don't play EC so had a friend check 351, 350, and 351 respectively. I locked them down on the third floor of my Luna house by the moongate on Pacific if you want to verify.
Thanks, I added them in. Makes me wonder if a third moongate rock type, or these 2 also exist...
  • (hue 350)
  • (hue 350)
I'll also have to take another look through my boxes of randomness... I vaguely recall having bought a green version of the doom-type rock, as rubble, a while ago.

In the house on Atlantic you took a screenshot of the straight legged picnic table on the top floor are a south and east facing small stretched hide, and a single hand of playing cards. I couldn't find them on the list.
Again thanks - I know he'd even mentioned that stretched hide to me in the past, but I plumb forgot it when drafting this post. :D I'll take screenshots and add them to the list after work tonight.

"Playing cards" are on the list, but it doesn't specify the type. I wonder if this is the only type which exist?

Also, carpets; I seem to recall from a thread with Nails and someone else a while back that only some parts exist for these three; if anyone has parts, it'd be nice to screenshot them to figure out which ones exist:
  • Blue Carpet Pieces
  • Brown Carpet Pieces
  • Plain Brown Carpet Pieces

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.t

I for one see nothing wrong with discussing and documenting rare rubble in the rares collector forums. I don't think the seeking of knowledge or confirmation should be discouraged, not here, not anywhere. I was at the event. It may have been 7 years ago but rubble is still popular with countless billions of gold worth changing hands every year. There are several Asian rares collectors on here as well. I just did a deal with a nice person from Japan using internet translators, they had seen my post and ICQ'd me so you might be surprised. I know I am when I see a new rubble in game that I've never even heard of.
That wasn't my point. My point was the way this thread started could have been different. What happens if no one comes forth with a rubble piece? Am I going to start getting tons of PMs like "hey Manticore, no one has seen such and such, I don't think it exists, so can you remove it from your list?" People enjoy these lists for over a decade but sometimes I wish they step in my shoes for a day and see how many PMs, ICQs, and posts I have to answer and defend. All this post had to do was asked the question a little differently it would have save me problems down the road. Had this thread started with does anyone have photos of these items because I would like to take photos of them or something similar it would have been fine. My post was meant for those few who loves to use posts like these to start nagging me down the road. I make these comments because after 10 years and thousands of answers I got to be pretty good at foreseeing what's going to happen if I don't say anything about from the start. I've said to people many times that I've missed a lot of the rare ones because either people didn't come forth with them or I've never seen them myself. I myself had over 7,000 pieces and hunted on 16 shards over 26 facets and paid 7 red guilds to hunt them for me so I had a pretty good idea of what was out there. But I can tell you from my experience the rarest of rubbles came from 3 shards (not counting the Asian ones) Chesypeak, Oceania, and Catskills.

As for the carpet pieces, there are 2-3 blue carpet pieces that can't be verified. Same with brown ones. Both gotten differently. One during the Magicina event the other during the Trinsic Shadow Lord/Clainin event.

If you want photos of some of the more rare pieces, go visit Recall's museum on Atlantic, South of Ter Mur moongate. He has fish, bloody bowl, and other pieces.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That wasn't exactly how your first reply came across. I myself have somewhere between five to eight thousand pieces. I have hunted them across every transferable shard.

This thread stems from many conversations I have had with other collectors who also question the existence/details of certain few items and/or who have mentioned owning an item not currently listed. It is especially difficult given that there are no images nor hue numbers in the listing, therefore certain items may get a single entry but cover a multitude of items.

I don't think that you can really have objection to those of us who care to trying for clarity. You yourself insist upon a screenshot, or better yet, seeing an item in person. For the pendant necklace, no one can identify what item it describes, yet as the list stands, without that necklace, the set is incomplete. The same for the Black Pearl; if it exists, then without it, one does not own a complete set. However, if it does not exist, then there is no reason to hunt for one. Given that you rated neither one as even VR, then first, your arguments about extremely rare items should not apply, and second, one would expect that someone on this forum would have seen and own one.

Also, with regard to burnt items, "regular, dark, light grey, light light grey" is somewhat unhelpful, as there are 5 shades - 0, 984, 985, 987, and 1175 - not 4, and thus many think they have a complete set, yet are actually missing one... or else, for a given set, one of these hues does not exist, and thus again, some additional clarity is helpful.

Manti, while I respect your list and the effort involved in maintaining it, I do not think that it's existence gives you the right to attack those who attempt to give some subset of the list a finer degree of inspection and attention.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
By the way, with regard to that Atl museum, any I did not list in the first post I can confirm exist, though some of those confirmed listings, as said, could/do cover more than 1 item, and do not have sufficient info to ID exactly *all* items that would be covered by the listing.

I am curious as to the carpet pieces that you say exist, yet which you say cannot be verifed.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
seaweed (burnt black) (hue 1175) - I can confirm this exists, I have one.
Thanks, I'll edit it in when I get home from work. Is it on display anywhere by chance?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the great story Duncan. It also makes me wonder if we maybe then know where that ended up... @Nails Warstein , would you happen to now have it in your collection, or know who does? :)
I wish I had known that the Great Lady of War owned this. It was not recorded in her very exhaustive and detailed inventory lists that I received, and I never spotted it on display in any of her houses I had access to. I should note that I didn't have access to 3 of the houses she owned, and so it also could have been inside one of them. Thus either she misplaced it, lost it in one of her idocs, was found by someone else or I completely overlooked it, which means its now lost forever, cause most of her houses belong to new players that no nothing about rares or have since fallen.

Last edited:

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am curious as to the carpet pieces that you say exist, yet which you say cannot be verifed.
I have a friend who owns all of the blue/gold carpet except for the West edge and the South East corner. Can't get a good screen shot though because parts are covered by rubble walls.

On a side note this is a Japanese site I stumbled on a couple years ago with rubble pictures for most plants and the english name for the base item for most. Missing some though like different seaweed types.
http://www.bricities.com/tuo/s200702.html

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
On a side note this is a Japanese site I stumbled on a couple years ago with rubble pictures for most plants and the english name for the base item for most. Missing some though like different seaweed types.
http://www.bricities.com/tuo/s200702.html
Aye, I've always found that a very useful site. Their listing of trammel-birth NPC mis-colored items is also very useful. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
More evidence screenshots :)

• Small Bed with Pillow Top Half (UR)
  • Both stretched hides:
    • stretched hide S
    • stretched hide N
  • bandages, both single and stacked

• playing cards:

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

For those like me who are on a tight budget - Pillowed bed are easy - even Bunk Beds :).

Thank you

Olive Oyle

PS - In relation to Rubble Stretched Hides, I have always assumed they must be reasonable common? I have one of each direction myself. What would be their value then?

Last edited:

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

On the subject of rarer items, I have not seen this version of Rubble Boards often.

How common are they, and what value would they have?

Thank you

Olive Oyle

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hello all,

On the subject of rarer items, I have not seen this version of Rubble Boards often.

How common are they, and what value would they have?

Thank you

Olive Oyle
I know that Scully owns one; I have not noticed any others around.

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

There are actually three completely different graphics for the wood. The one above and the one you see most often for sale. There is actually a third - it is not one of the others turned on axis.

I did actually own it for a while. Was traded with a couple of other pieces for a Rift Pillar

Thank you

Olive Oyle

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
There are actually three completely different graphics for the wood. The one above and the one you see most often for sale. There is actually a third - it is not one of the others turned on axis.
I think you mean this one?

I own two of that one, none of the others. Is anyone able to provide a screenshot of the third one's graphic? :)

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think you mean this one?

I own two of that one, none of the others. Is anyone able to provide a screenshot of the third one's graphic? :)
Hello Brian,

No it is not that - that would be the most common one we see. The one I have pictured would be the next rarest. The third one I have only ever seen the one I owned.

I did have a picture of it at one stage but cannot seem to locate it - will post if I find.

Thank you

Olive Oyle

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That certainly looks like what they are describing. Is thascreenshot rubble, or is that from a building or dungeon somewhere?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Scully had Laina's type on display, plus the type I have, so here's both with mouseover's.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Updated the stretched hide listing; @blend contacted me to let me know that the rubble ones are rotatable.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure there are rubble pieces almost no one has ever seen. Only a very small number of shards blew up their docks before it was hotfixed, and who knows what certain shards had in Mag.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm sure there are rubble pieces almost no one has ever seen.
With more and more eyes finding this thread, we seem to be turning up at least some of those. Gives us obsessive collectors something to dream of finding! :D

With thanks to a link from @blend, some rubbles I've not seen before, from Sakura, and yet more that are in Scully's house:

Hanging weapons display, 2 parts
Hanging swords display, 2 parts

From BigSmoke's collection (swords display, separately and combined)

Scully has 5 of the right-side hanging weapons piece hanging on the second floor of the house on the right, plus both parts of the hanging sword display, and one right half of the hanging weapons display:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
BigSmoke also clarifies that "Light LimeStone Floor Tiles" includes at least 2 different types:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
They must be Laina :) Are those in your own collection?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
There is no question @Ducan Ironweaver had one and sold one. I can assure you Ducan is a known collector on Catskills and has a long upstanding reputation in this community.
I'm not doubting him; that's why I moved it to "confirmed". I'd just like to also see one, to know that at least one still exists, especially as it is listed as common, not "VR" or "UR". :D

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
if you google Magincia pictures there are a lot of pre-explosion pictures that you can see what items would be available as rubble.
"Might" be, not "are" available. That's the point here; backing it up with screenshots and actual owners. :)

But when someone tells you they sold an item to someone, then it exists and there's more than one.
Again, I'm not doubting him. However, the list claims these were not even among the "very rare" rubbles - if so, someone else should own one. So far, noone else has reported ever having seen one, let alone owned one. Plus, somebody having owned and sold one of something in no way can be assumed to mean "and there's more than one"; the two concepts are entirely unrelated.

Anyhow, back to the topic, more from BigSmoke's posts:

The list has "Complete Set Of 5 Sea Shell Pieces". I own all of them, but never actually got around to counting... BigSmoke has a picture of them all together - easy to see that there's actually 7 types.

His regs and jewelery photos are more interesting because of what's not in them (black pearl, a 4th necklace type) than anything new:

At least 4 different wooden dock tiles:

This one is not listed, as far as I see. I've owned two or three myself, though I sold them - couldn't find a use. :p
  • Marble EW quarter height wall

This one I would guess was lumped in with the "large bed pieces" entry, but it's one I've not seen before - the bed in the middle in each picture:
  • Large bed without pillows, 2 piece set (other 2 pieces?)

Only the top 2 pieces are different from the one on the left:

While we're at it, a confirmation image for the rubble metal chest (There's a couple of these at Scully's as well):

Pretty much every wall type BigSmoke lists is one I'd seen... with one exception. Look second from the right in this picture - has anyone seen one of these before?

His photo of the yuccas also might spoil someone's day, if you thought your set was complete... He noticed that there's actually two types of yucca...

...and two types of seaweed:

(this also means that we need to reconfirm, @Murc and @Blue Fly, which one you each own, in the 2 hues you confirmed...)

Screenshots in this post all courtesy of BigSmoke's blog, at http://uo99.exblog.jp/
Does anyone know of any other good blogs by rubble collectors? :)

Last edited:

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep in mind that not all rubble pieces are necessarily going to belong to collectors or even for that matter people who still play. If the item is sitting in someone's bank box who is no longer an active player I don't think that would justify removing off the list of rubble that spawned at the time of the event 7 years ago (Its hard to believe its been 7 years since my friends and I stood in town trying to blow up everything imaginable - definitely one of the best events ever for me).

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oh I agree. Esp for UR pieces. And its fun to see the unknown UR pieces that are being uncovered here.

However, the few listed items that are left requesting confirmation are not listed UR, or even VR, so they *should* be in at least one of our collections, if they ever existed. For example, I may not own a spider silk, or see one for sale, but I know at least 4 collections displayed on Atl that have one.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Nice wooden pillar! I've seen short ones, but not a column.

The hay is nice as well; I have one, as well as horseshoes, so I'd left those as confirmed. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
  • (hue 350)
  • (hue 350)
Confirmed; Scully owns the big one, and 4gregu owns the little one.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Found a new one; a gorgeous set of jars in the hands of an anonymous collector! :)

4-connected jars, 30-stones

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Looks like Big Smoke's entire site and imagehost has disappeared off the net, and isn't cached at archive.org. Anyone happen to save those pics?