• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concerning Non-Faction Server War (Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Black magick

Too bad the only people who really care about cheats in multiplayer games are the ones who get outdone by what they think is the cheat. And of course, the ones who seem to think cheating in a game is morally wrong. I don't see why you would make such a big deal out of it.

E

Elmer Fudd

BTW - In before the lock, b.c anytime a topic goes towards the idea that you may be a liar gets locked.

You said that right! I disagree with him all the time and its a joke, his TnT (PeaCocks) can do the same thing as I do and of course they are still posting the next day.....Sighs HUH Kelmo......Sighs.....Figures from you Kelmo......Sighs

See how queer that is?
lol
IBTL-----waiting for Lock Countdown................

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I now see why 'cheating' isn't viewed in the same way by the younger generation.
To the older ones cheating is dishonest, underhanded and an admission of inadequacy in that you can not play the game as it's meant to be played. A contemptible act.

To younger ones, having gotten used to the totally acceptable, and written by the developers, 'cheat codes' in single player games it's not viewed the same at all.

This is not a single player game folks. The 'cheats' are not there by design of the developers.
Tree hack is cheating, those that have used it assure me they used it because it let them move around the game world more easily, with less getting hung up on tree roots.
As for the perennial excuse of cheaters that 'every does it'. No they don't. No unapproved 3rd party program has ever been installed on a computer in this household.

Now, since everyone is so sure this thread should be locked, I'll lock it, though not for the spurious reasons given.

Status
Not open for further replies.