• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Concerning Non-Faction Server War (Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can you get to them if you arent a part of their gameplay??? Are you guys that bored now that you have to beg the "newbies" (ive come to this conclusion from the way that 420 talks down to everyone) to be a part of their war now? Sounds like they are getting to you by not letting you play with them or allowing you to get your way. Just remember sakeys, its just a game. Arent you glad you griefed all of siege to the point where they dont want your guild to be a part of their "trammie"non faction war. No need to go all worship on them with posts like these! ;)

S

Sweeney

How can you get to them if you arent a part of their gameplay??? Are you guys that bored now that you have to beg the "newbies" (ive come to this conclusion from the way that 420 talks down to everyone) to be a part of their war now? Sounds like they are getting to you by not letting you play with them or allowing you to get your way. Just remember sakeys, its just a game. Arent you glad you griefed all of siege to the point where they dont want your guild to be a part of their "trammie"non faction war. No need to go all worship on them with posts like these! ;)
Hehe and I was being nice. It is funny though.

:thumbsup:

O

Ordrek

As a complete outsider to all this I'll make two related observations:

1. It's possible to be too good at a game. When you get to the point where you consistantly take out all challengers, people stop wanting to play against you. Maybe you're that good.

2. It's likely that those who nobody wants to play with are just jerks. Nobody likes a poor sport... the kind of player who plays to ruin the game for others rather than simply play the best game they can while trying to keep it fun for everone. I don't know any of the parties involved, but this second scenario is far more common in my experience.

S

Sweeney

As a complete outsider to all this I'll make two related observations:

1. It's possible to be too good at a game. When you get to the point where you consistantly take out all challengers, people stop wanting to play against you. Maybe you're that good.

2. It's likely that those who nobody wants to play with are just jerks. Nobody likes a poor sport... the kind of player who plays to ruin the game for others rather than simply play the best game they can while trying to keep it fun for everone. I don't know any of the parties involved, but this second scenario is far more common in my experience.

Free bump.

F

Førsaken

All worship and flaming noted. Thank you Sweeney and Puffy!

p.s. If by "begging" you mean, I realized that no one is going to faction fight me with faction characters, then yes, call me "begging". Or, instead of being so fast to troll my thread, you would have thought, oh, Sakie did say he has come down off his high horse and realized the war could be fun.

Just a side note, the only reason I should be blacklisted from any event is to be a known scammer (Puffy, that puts you **** out of luck), or known cheater when it comes to PvP. I am neither and laugh at any and all who accuse me of the second one constantly.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arent you glad you griefed all of siege to the point where they dont want your guild to be a part of their "trammie"non faction war. No need to go all worship on them with posts like these! ;)
PvP is competitive. We all stoop to levels in jib jab here. I do. I'm human. We all also pay to play to have fun.

I also think we're projecting our frustrations with this game on each other. How many players I play against want to kick my ass in game? Drag the loot from my body and tab dance on my corpse?

I'm here for the PvP.

Aww, group hug time :danceb:

S

Sweeney

I'm not involved in the war but I will say all the board drama between certain guilds.. especially a certain 5ish players.. tends to make other people nauseous.

Forsaken I'm glad you learned to realize that the war is about fun.. apologies for my previous comments.

But you should learn to phrase your requests better.

F

Førsaken

I did, but had already posted mine and like you, didn't feel like removing/editing. I have realized it's a fun thing and thought my phrasing towards anyone not accepting my war invite was pretty accurate and only hope they prove me wrong.

I've stated my intentions, Kage and myself have proven so through our actions. If the war starts feeling anything other then fun, you drop our war. I'll know it's because of either; rez killing, **** talking, dry looting, bringing tamers/factioners, or any other form of griefing. My plan is to not let any of these happen, especially during designated battles.

Good night and I welcome any and all flames, especially ones from scammers who them, their selves, tried to go a different path and love to "quit", but not ever leave.

:danceb:

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok let The Bo clear this up for people. Bo has 2 accounts, Bo has died twice this year. That is twice total, once per account. Both deaths envolved a tamer. So Bo has had to replace two suits (actaully 4 becuase Bo's guildleaders thought we would get more action by changing factions, what a joke that turned out be). Bo even played a mage for about 3 months. Oh Bo what point are you trying to make? Bo is saying that the competition, hahah there is no competition. This is why Bo's guildies are trying to join the war. We at 420 want pvp, currently Bo cant find pvp. If Bo has to set aside faction gear for pvp fine, so be it. Bo raids spawns and most of the time the people either run for the hills or just stand their and die. This isnt pvp, Bo wants the challenge.

Is there anyone on this shard that can give a Bo a challenging pvp fight outside of 420 and tamers???? This is a serious question. Bo isnt the best 420 pvper, but Bo is no scrub and really hasnt seen a challenge outside of a 5 man gank and 420 members.

N

Nickster

I want to fight, period. I don't care if you hate me or any member of 420 for that matter, it's a game. How is it not fun to have more targets at any given time? The fights are controlled, unless you're playing on your own time and taking your own risks.

With that said, I've already reread all the unspoken rules and/policies Bruin wishes for people to try and follow. The main rules being; No Tamers/Pets and faction items (no factioners period).

I see no legitimate reason to not war. In all honesty, I think majority of both parties that have not accepted the war, fear being openly attacked while in regular game play (by us it seems). I can only come to this conclusion, because I refuse to believe that we succeeded in griefing almost the entire Siege Perilous community.

Prove me wrong, show me that you believe this is a game, that no one really gets to you in real life, and that you don't seriously have that much ill feelings towards any one person over a game.

If anything, think of it as a possible chance to evolve the Siege Perilous community with a love-hate relationship, but in a positive way!

-Forsaken

p.s. :thumbsup:
as a farily new player i would just like to say that although i do see a lot of moaning on the boards about 420/V/TnT/LOW(rip low lol) EVERY member of 420 or any other guild for that matter i have come across has helped me in 1 way or another, Sakey and Critical have both given me runic gear and advice on running my template, as well as pointing me in the direction of my current guild! Kage has written very lengthy posts to help me better understand my temp and how to run it, Cash has bought stuff i know he didn't need Tib reduced the cost of a wep by 600k so i wasn't left with nothing when i bought it and there are lots of other occasions where players from just about every major guild in siege has helped me, from dropping cost of items to giving them free or even just showing me new area's of the game that I have not seen yet!

my point is that this community spirit is what has given me the start on the shard that has kept me here! there are a lot of brilliant PvPrs here and i think the only thing stopping this war from reaching its full potential is epeenies.....

no one likes to lose, and when players who are known for kicking ass or known for being very good at team PvP come along then people either don't want to fight or just don't like the people...

When Bruin started this war off his post title was SERVER war... not war limited to just 3-4 guilds....

love or hate him forsaken is trying to bridge a divide that has become apparent and is stating that he will follow the rules.... so if you die to him or any other member of 420 for that matter the rules will be followed i.e just like getting killed by anyone is what i think he is getting at.

also love or hate em 420 field some of the best pvprs on the shard... and you know the best way to up your game/learn??? fighting people better than you! or perhaps teach them a thing or 2 :)

let em in and let the fun be had by everyone, more targets / bigger battles = more fun... and who knows you may even become friends and stop all the pi$$y moaning i read on the borads!!!

that is all :)

R

RichDC

love or hate him forsaken is trying to bridge a divide that has become apparent and is stating that he will follow the rules.... so if you die to him or any other member of 420 for that matter the rules will be followed i.e just like getting killed by anyone is what i think he is getting at.

also love or hate em 420 field some of the best pvprs on the shard... and you know the best way to up your game/learn??? fighting people better than you! or perhaps teach them a thing or 2 :)

let em in and let the fun be had by everyone, more targets / bigger battles = more fun... and who knows you may even become friends and stop all the pi$$y moaning i read on the borads!!!

that is all :)
“The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

—Fundamentals of Chess 1883

“There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy.”

—Niccolo Machiavelli 1502

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any one ever read about or hear of Howard Hill? Yep, he was the guy that would shoot one arrow into the air- then shoot it in half on its way down with another. Maybe the most consistantly amazing archer the world has ever seen. He did the trick shots for the old Errol Flynn Robin Hood. He did them like this- he just did them. No trick, except that the stunt people were wearing plywood under their jerkins and he was shooting blunts, and would have killed them if he had ever missed- which he didn't.
He was never beaten in competition. Ever. People would show up to compete, see his name, throw a fit and leave. People accused him of cheating. So he quit recording his numbers, and let other people do it. Eventually he even quit getting his arrows- he'd shoot and move on and let the other archers gather and record so no one could say he had fudged numbers or anything. Eventually he quit competition because it was no longer fun.
Now, I don't know if we have any Howard Hills pvp'ing here on Siege. If we do, it sure as heck can't be fun fighting them.
Still, I would love to shoot against Howard Hill, were he still alive. I would watch everything he did, and try to pick up pointers and tips. He always helped other people and tried to improve their game. He was by all accounts quite the gentleman and sport.
That is my point about my own attitude, to take Hill on and try to get as close to his level as I could.
My other point, to the Howard Hill pvpers- if indeed there are any, would be to emulate him as well, seeking to model perfect sportsmanship, respect, and trying to bring the other players up to my level. This would help in keeping the fun in it for those who aren't Howard Hill, and keep the game flowing.

I don't personally know any of the players involved, their skill levels, or what takes place. After reading many of these posts, I thought to interject my own worthless opinion and give the real Mr. Hill a free plug. (who else ever shot a charging lioness THREE times from a distance of 25 yards! Accuracy WITH speed! Think Legoalas on LotR!)
But if any of this applies anywhere and makes sense, please think about it. If not, then please disregard.

N

Nickster

Any one ever read about or hear of Howard Hill? Yep, he was the guy that would shoot one arrow into the air- then shoot it in half on its way down with another. Maybe the most consistantly amazing archer the world has ever seen. He did the trick shots for the old Errol Flynn Robin Hood. He did them like this- he just did them. No trick, except that the stunt people were wearing plywood under their jerkins and he was shooting blunts, and would have killed them if he had ever missed- which he didn't.
He was never beaten in competition. Ever. People would show up to compete, see his name, throw a fit and leave. People accused him of cheating. So he quit recording his numbers, and let other people do it. Eventually he even quit getting his arrows- he'd shoot and move on and let the other archers gather and record so no one could say he had fudged numbers or anything. Eventually he quit competition because it was no longer fun.
Now, I don't know if we have any Howard Hills pvp'ing here on Siege. If we do, it sure as heck can't be fun fighting them.
Still, I would love to shoot against Howard Hill, were he still alive. I would watch everything he did, and try to pick up pointers and tips. He always helped other people and tried to improve their game. He was by all accounts quite the gentleman and sport.
That is my point about my own attitude, to take Hill on and try to get as close to his level as I could.
My other point, to the Howard Hill pvpers- if indeed there are any, would be to emulate him as well, seeking to model perfect sportsmanship, respect, and trying to bring the other players up to my level. This would help in keeping the fun in it for those who aren't Howard Hill, and keep the game flowing.

I don't personally know any of the players involved, their skill levels, or what takes place. After reading many of these posts, I thought to interject my own worthless opinion and give the real Mr. Hill a free plug. (who else ever shot a charging lioness THREE times from a distance of 25 yards! Accuracy WITH speed! Think Legoalas on LotR!)
But if any of this applies anywhere and makes sense, please think about it. If not, then please disregard.
this was exactly what i intended to get across in my post.... although daunting the real honor is in trying your best and learning. everyone likes to better themselves.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all the speculating and such, Sweeny, Puffy and Ordrek's 2nd scenario are pretty well on the right track, but I kinda like how Nabber put it yesterday...

You urinate in the pool enough and pretty soon you are swimming by yourself

F

Førsaken

For all the speculating and such, Sweeny, Puffy and Ordrek's 2nd scenario are pretty well on the right track, but I kinda like how Nabber put it yesterday...
Your constant ducking and avoiding us via Factions and now this war are dualy noted.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your continued pissing in the pool is duely noted. :next:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You urinate in the pool enough and pretty soon you are swimming by yourself
You know, that's funny comming from you... at this time and in this thread. So I'm going to ask you a question and see if you even respond to it.

So what exactly do you want from us (420?)

Do you even know? Forsaken, Kage and I (as well as others) have put our ego's aside and decided to try out this RP war in the name of good fun. You say Ordrek's 2nd scenario is pretty well on the right track, but yet when you're given the opportunity to not be a jerk, not be a poor sport, and not try to ruin the game for others... what exactly do you do, Kat? Do you think what you're doing right now is any different from what you've always done?

I liken it to the board PvP. When you've got big mouthed players like Goron spitting venom at every corner, you or your co-parts want then to cry foul when things remain at that elevated level? Let's not even get into the 'cheating' accusations. We could talk about factions and greater dragons and you and your guilds behavior regarding those two... but, much like the NEW books or most any sore subject I could bring up... what would be the point?

Is there a point?

I thought the whole point of this thread was to make intentions clear. We are in this war, ego's aside and doing what we can to support the community in its efforts to have more fun. Our in-game actions and not just our words here on this board show our intentions. Yet I'm still not quite sure what your intentions are, but I'm willing to bet on the obvious.

Even so, regardless of what you want (what you do.) You are not going to stop us from having fun with this war, factions or this even this game.

See you on the field.

Or maybe not.

F

Førsaken

Ah, good post Draxous, but I'm sure it won't sink in. I'll just have to continue doing what I'm doing and fight with CRUS if I see them, but still haven't been invited to any battles, yet all the other guilds have.

Noto PK ftw in this case. Stay flagged, get the TNT2 to flag me, and have at it. Reasons to not war us is because we've griefed them to the point of not wanting to play with us (supposedly), yet TNT2 continue to flag us when the situation looks like a good outcome. I.e. 4+ gank, or a tamer attacking us, etc.

D

Death of Hemp

All worship and flaming noted. Thank you Sweeney and Puffy!

p.s. If by "begging" you mean, I realized that no one is going to faction fight me with faction characters, then yes, call me "begging". Or, instead of being so fast to troll my thread, you would have thought, oh, Sakie did say he has come down off his high horse and realized the war could be fun.

Just a side note, the only reason I should be blacklisted from any event is to be a known scammer (Puffy, that puts you **** out of luck), or known cheater when it comes to PvP. I am neither and laugh at any and all who accuse me of the second one constantly.
Wow, you are so lucky sp.net is no longer around.....I wonder if anyone has a link to the old pvp discussion between you, me, kage, revvo, star jasmin (not jamison), etc. At least Kage is honest about his past.

F

Førsaken

Wow, you are so lucky sp.net is no longer around.....I wonder if anyone has a link to the old pvp discussion between you, me, kage, revvo, star jasmin (not jamison), etc. At least Kage is honest about his past.
Please do find a link of a "PvP discussion" saying that I cheat in PvP. Oh wait, you won't. . .

I'm so glad to be so lucky! And people wonder why I like to say is it storytime. It's for scrubs such as yourself that think you know something about someone.

p.s. Lets rephrase it to, "Please do find a link of a "PvP discussion" where I say I cheated in PvP". Because we all know we'll find a TON of posts/threads of people accusing me of em'. *wink*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We are on a slippery slope here... Take the high road folks. I would hate to see this nifty Siege activity be dragged through the mud.

D

Death of Hemp

Please do find a link of a "PvP discussion" saying that I cheat in PvP. Oh wait, you won't. . .

I'm so glad to be so lucky! And people wonder why I like to say is it storytime. It's for scrubs such as yourself that think you know something about someone.

p.s. Lets rephrase it to, "Please do find a link of a "PvP discussion" where I say I cheated in PvP". Because we all know we'll find a TON of posts/threads of people accusing me of em'. *wink*
Thanks, but I can speak for myself without your rephrasing with a spin that detracts from my point. I never said anything about you cheating. The only time I have ever discussed cheating with you was in vent and I'm happy to say on the boards that I honostly do not beleive that Sakey cheats.

You use target queing and string macros as far as uoa will allow, all legal.

I was referring to your general comments and previously stated opinions which contradict things you are saying now. Kage at least acknowledges that he has said things in the past that he has changed his mind about, and I respect that.

Bottom line, you repeatedly use falacies and contradict yourself whenever convenient for the point you want people to beleive at that particular moment. I'm trying to help you understand the reason other posts are questioning your credability.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was referring to your general comments and previously stated opinions which contradict things you are saying now. Kage at least acknowledges that he has said things in the past that he has changed his mind about, and I respect that.

Bottom line, you repeatedly use falacies and contradict yourself whenever convenient for the point you want people to beleive at that particular moment. I'm trying to help you understand the reason other posts are questioning your credability.
You attack the credibility of his words with awkward vagueness. You elude to no point at all and tell him he contradicts himself with repeated falacies...

All without actually saying what it is your trying to say and let's not even mention one example used to support your claims.

Really?

Credibility...

F

Førsaken

Thanks, but I can speak for myself without your rephrasing with a spin that detracts from my point. I never said anything about you cheating. The only time I have ever discussed cheating with you was in vent and I'm happy to say on the boards that I honostly do not beleive that Sakey cheats.

You use target queing and string macros as far as uoa will allow, all legal.

Bro you need to get off the ole Sakie jock for a bit, go read up in the other threads. Hell, I even said in this one, how I've come down off my high horse, I realize this may be the only pvp I can get, and come to the realization that this war sounds fun. Yes, go dig up all my negativity towards this war in the beginning, I don't deny that and very much assumed I'd still have factioners to fight, I was wrong.

The actual bottom line is, you are demeaning my character and you don't know me well enough to do that, nor have you gone through the lengths to prove that I have not admitted to what you're saying. Because you'd be wrong again.

p.s. Will you play with me? Or log in once in a blue moon and stay in your house? ><

R

RichDC

You know what???

I give up on you guys...seriously, ive been working my chars in the shadows and was thinking of joining this war...but whats the point if you dont war everyone involved???

Basically, from what i read, you have CRUS warring everyone and other guilds...waring CRUS???

Seriously....SORT IT THE F**K OUT! Just accept the war invites from all and anyone and have a WAR!!! If you cant stand the heat you can always leave the kitchen.

On that note...Good luck siege...your gna need it, with all this whining im surprised you survived this long, oh well back to prodo. At least they know how to fight.

S

Sweeney

You know what???

I give up on you guys...seriously, ive been working my chars in the shadows and was thinking of joining this war...but whats the point if you dont war everyone involved???

Basically, from what i read, you have CRUS warring everyone and other guilds...waring CRUS???

Seriously....SORT IT THE F**K OUT! Just accept the war invites from all and anyone and have a WAR!!! If you cant stand the heat you can always leave the kitchen.

On that note...Good luck siege...your gna need it, with all this whining im surprised you survived this long, oh well back to prodo. At least they know how to fight.
Threats to quit never faze us.. love it or leave it, you've decided.

[edit] And if you can't wait a few weeks for the situation to change or get rectified (this is a new player run event after all) then we're better without you. I remember you posting on this board 6 monthish ago when I still considered myself a newbie.. I think you threatened to never come back then as well. [/edit]

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, good post Draxous, but I'm sure it won't sink in. I'll just have to continue doing what I'm doing and fight with CRUS if I see them, but still haven't been invited to any battles, yet all the other guilds have.

Noto PK ftw in this case. Stay flagged, get the TNT2 to flag me, and have at it. Reasons to not war us is because we've griefed them to the point of not wanting to play with us (supposedly), yet TNT2 continue to flag us when the situation looks like a good outcome. I.e. 4+ gank, or a tamer attacking us, etc.
awww poor Forsaken, no one wants to play with him anymore and he has to settle for finding fights where/when he can. And yet he still refuses to understand why such the "love" towards him.
Cmon what do you guys say! :please:??? :please:???? :please:!!!

Let him participate he'll be a good boy!:thumbsup:

ps ( must be everyone worshipping ya, your so good they dont want to play with you anymore )

You say your off your high horse, prove it. And I dont consider a few posts within a week with you kissing butt to join their war as proof either.

maybe its too late and you need to learn to accept it and move on?

:thumbsup: you da man bra!

F

Førsaken

awww poor Forsaken, no one wants to play with him anymore and he has to settle for finding fights where/when he can. And yet he still refuses to understand why such the "love" towards him.
Cmon what do you guys say! :please:??? :please:???? :please:!!!

Let him participate he'll be a good boy!:thumbsup:

ps ( must be everyone worshipping ya, your so good they dont want to play with you anymore )

You say your off your high horse, prove it. And I dont consider a few posts within a week with you kissing butt to join their war as proof either.

maybe its too late and you need to learn to accept it and move on?

:thumbsup: you da man bra!
Wow. . .Extreme worship and signs of having no life noted. You're trying really hard man, I almost feel sorry for you.

D

Death of Hemp

[QUOTE
All without actually saying what it is your trying to say and let's not even mention one example used to support your claims.

Really?

Credibility...[/QUOTE]

If you pause to read my entire original post, you will see that this was my point exactly. Those forums are no longer there so it's not possible to show the example I was thinking of.

But you are right, that is also what makes it a dumb point for me to have tried to make.

D

Death of Hemp

Sakey, I'm just gonna be blunt and call out the elephant in the room that everyone is pretending not to see....

The truth is, you are and have always been one of the top 5 mages on Siege (currently the best by far from what I hear). You and Meph were top 2 during your peak. You have a thorough understanding of game mechanics (I hate that phrase), and although faster if perfected, it is very hard to master the timing of target queing spells.

BUT, nobody wants to admit this because humility has not been one of your strong points. And this is coming from an egomaniac! If only you could see how good lookin I am irl!

C

Calibretto

Ok let The Bo clear this up for people. Bo has 2 accounts, Bo has died twice this year. That is twice total, once per account. Both deaths envolved a tamer. So Bo has had to replace two suits (actaully 4 becuase Bo's guildleaders thought we would get more action by changing factions, what a joke that turned out be). Bo even played a mage for about 3 months. Oh Bo what point are you trying to make? Bo is saying that the competition, hahah there is no competition. This is why Bo's guildies are trying to join the war. We at 420 want pvp, currently Bo cant find pvp. If Bo has to set aside faction gear for pvp fine, so be it. Bo raids spawns and most of the time the people either run for the hills or just stand their and die. This isnt pvp, Bo wants the challenge.

Is there anyone on this shard that can give a Bo a challenging pvp fight outside of 420 and tamers???? This is a serious question. Bo isnt the best 420 pvper, but Bo is no scrub and really hasnt seen a challenge outside of a 5 man gank and 420 members.
I know it was a gank. But didn't we get you two or three times the other night?

F

Førsaken

Sakey, I'm just gonna be blunt and call out the elephant in the room that everyone is pretending not to see....

The truth is, you are and have always been one of the top 5 mages on Siege (currently the best by far from what I hear). You and Meph were top 2 during your peak. You have a thorough understanding of game mechanics (I hate that phrase), and although faster if perfected, it is very hard to master the timing of target queing spells.

BUT, nobody wants to admit this because humility has not been one of your strong points. And this is coming from an egomaniac! If only you could see how good lookin I am irl!
I do not use UOA's Que Last/Self. Ask Meph, or anyone that again, knows me. I could never get used to that and I manually click + UOA Last/Self target. Yes, if you get the Que stuff down, it's slightly faster, but on my end it's just matter of timing and YES, manually clicking in between combos speeds it up.

There is no humility here, I have nothing to be a shame of. Sorry? Maybe, I'm just confused and not following what you're getting at yet again. . .

p.s. Will you play with me or continue posting and not logging in?

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to see the HEMP guild in action again and in the war

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont even play any more. just couldnt sleep tonight. this forum caught my eye.

Forsakin i barely know you. But the one time i agreed to meet you for a duel with no loot rules you pummeled me and dry looted my corpse. I can see why people might not like you...

Also i noticed when pvping you hung on the edge of the screen and casted a spell here and there without ever realy getting involved in teh fight. Now im talking when there was many numbers and semi even. I dont blame you, you def. know how to min max uo pvp. and your good at it and dont wanna lose your uber suit. But it looks like being teh O.O has finaly screwed ya.

I min maxxed teh hell out of wow. i read forum after forum on how to play my class. Now UO doesnt have the huge player base, so its harder to get the information. maybe you 420 guys should spread some of your O.O so others can compete with ya.

F

Førsaken

I dont even play any more. just couldnt sleep tonight. this forum caught my eye.

Forsakin i barely know you. But the one time i agreed to meet you for a duel with no loot rules you pummeled me and dry looted my corpse. I can see why people might not like you...

Also i noticed when pvping you hung on the edge of the screen and casted a spell here and there without ever realy getting involved in teh fight. Now im talking when there was many numbers and semi even. I dont blame you, you def. know how to min max uo pvp. and your good at it and dont wanna lose your uber suit. But it looks like being teh O.O has finaly screwed ya.

I min maxxed teh hell out of wow. i read forum after forum on how to play my class. Now UO doesnt have the huge player base, so its harder to get the information. maybe you 420 guys should spread some of your O.O so others can compete with ya.
Lol who are you? I love when people who "don't play" anymore, come on here saying what they THINK they remember. Good times!

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Roland. I played less than a year ago. And ive played siege long enough to have an opinion. Also i was being serious.
Share your information on how your playing so others can play along and compete. I learned along time ago in MMOs its not as much skill as people think. Alot of it is just having A. Gear and B. this is the important one. Knowledge of game mechanics.

F

Førsaken

Im Roland. I played less than a year ago. And ive played siege long enough to have an opinion. Also i was being serious.
Share your information on how your playing so others can play along and compete. I learned along time ago in MMOs its not as much skill as people think. Alot of it is just having A. Gear and B. this is the important one. Knowledge of game mechanics.
Tell you what, I'll care what you have to type when you can refrain from spreading false accusations such as this:

Good day!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yea forsaken has also been known to gate people in after you flag on him, which results in getting ganked on foot an drylooted.

:thumbsup: you da man.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to fight, period. I don't care if you hate me or any member of 420 for that matter, it's a game. How is it not fun to have more targets at any given time? The fights are controlled, unless you're playing on your own time and taking your own risks.

With that said, I've already reread all the unspoken rules and/policies Bruin wishes for people to try and follow. The main rules being; No Tamers/Pets and faction items (no factioners period).

I see no legitimate reason to not war. In all honesty, I think majority of both parties that have not accepted the war, fear being openly attacked while in regular game play (by us it seems). I can only come to this conclusion, because I refuse to believe that we succeeded in griefing almost the entire Siege Perilous community.

Prove me wrong, show me that you believe this is a game, that no one really gets to you in real life, and that you don't seriously have that much ill feelings towards any one person over a game.

If anything, think of it as a possible chance to evolve the Siege Perilous community with a love-hate relationship, but in a positive way!

-Forsaken

p.s. :thumbsup:
After reading this i must say...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55j7rLp8iIY

Status
Not open for further replies.