• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compare a UO player to a Movie character.

S

SUPRsalad

the small ****ed up one that always got the ****-end of the stick..
its okay tho, im irish..

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new FL group picture. The Revenge of FL
I was absent for this picture due to havin blown several buckets of waxxx the previous night on some poor, unfortunate soul who was more out of it then me....

I mean...c'mon...obviously I'm not in that pic...None of those ****ers have mohawks....Or a huge...*cough*Heavycrossbow*Cough*

M

mutau

school pics are always awkward Blood. Don't be shy. We know that its you with the glasses upfront. You just didn't do the mohawk like you usually do. But its a HALF mohawk.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C'mon now, obviously im not in that picture. There is no way I would make a public appearence without 3 things.

My heavy crossbow.

My mohawk.

And my mother effing dark red stunner shades that read "Pitted" across the frames.

As all 3 of these are missing? I must be missing.

Logic. Spock is my home slice.

R

Rand Al

C'mon now, obviously im not in that picture. There is no way I would make a public appearence without 3 things.

My heavy crossbow.

My mohawk.

And my mother effing dark red stunner shades that read "Pitted" across the frames.

As all 3 of these are missing? I must be missing.

Logic. Spock is my home slice.
Yes you were missing! You had to go get resed cause you got owned trying to hide.

R

Rand Al

i should really try to be nice to this stugozz guy but he wanted me to crash my plane and die! So ill keep messing with him here he is again.

Z

Zambowow

After what happened...I had to do it...

Haginor
http://i36.***********/n4jlfb.jpg

R

Rand Al

ehhh why do people that look like that get a picture taken wearing something like that.

M

mutau

cause there is some weirdo with a camera around, when they are wearing something like that.

R

Rand Al

We all know who this random tool is. Spitting on some poor ganked person :(

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

honeslty, if you could compare me to anybody on tv.. it would most likely be this guy. some of you will know why.

http://i37.***********/10hm8tk.jpg

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
honeslty, if you could compare me to anybody on tv.. it would most likely be this guy. some of you will know why.

I couldn't resist... Hope you can take a joke... Hey, there are PLENTY you can make of me.... Go for it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i dont care.. i think its funny that people diss on security guards.. that was the most enjoyable job i ever had.. for 2 years i sat around and played video games and watched movies for $10 to $15 an hour. it was a great experience.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont care.. i think its funny that people diss on security guards.. that was the most enjoyable job i ever had.. for 2 years i sat around and played video games and watched movies for $10 to $15 an hour. it was a great experience.
I did security at a club for 5 years brefore taking over the promoter job.

S

SUPRsalad

oh god sargon, its so true..
you even kinda look like ramsey..

edit: jerk.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

RO[FL]... dood seriously... thats hysterical... i shoulda read this thread befor, i coulda totally came up to that conclusion.

R

Rand Al

That is just his ancestor here is the sloth in thees days hard at work.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I am gonna post some f$%^ed up $hi&.

But it is 3 am. I haven't slept for like 2 days. I am jakked up on mt dew, and i have to p%^. But I smok'd way too much and can't make it up the stairs.

God. I really hate archer nerfs.