• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compare a UO player to a Movie character.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tesla trying to learn PvP

it's hard to do anubis because i don't have anything bad to say about him lol.

and idk wal mart :/

S

SUPRsalad

but, for something fresh..
Did you know this guy was a canadian?? I imagine you look like him too..

S

SUPRsalad

heres just another awesome clip from 'city of god'

seriously? if you haven't seen this movie, you should stop failing at life, netflix this on yr next run, and win.

S

SUPRsalad

aires and rand (left to right)

I can compare characters from this movie to almost anyone on the shard.
If you've seen it, you get it.

edit: GOD little ze is a badmofo.

V

Vandetta

Best thread in a lonnng time! I'm on the road or I would add some. Will when I'm back.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH HELL NO! That's me dude... Everyone already gave that one to me...
LoL if you want it man, they gave you the guy off silence of the lambs, Buffalo bill, this is the dude from Little nicky.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unlike most, Like you so I am having a hard time coming up with a good fit for you :p........................Wait got it!

Tesla

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I unlike most, Like you so I am having a hard time coming up with a good fit for you :p........................Wait got it!

Tesla
Dude, I love that movie... I drug some chick I was dating in 2001 to go seew it with me the SECOND it came out ROFL>

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah that movie rocks, I watched it for the sole purpose that Zack Wylde was in it and Clean shaven like he was in the 80's hehhe.

E

Eyes of Origin

how does that have anything to do with me lol
I dunno, but I would take that as a compliment if they are comparing you to harry potter lol great wizard at such a young age stuff and all :p

S

suprshadow

Shotgun second from the right! YEPPPPPIE!

P.S i don't think Set can be harry potter.... Harry has never lost a duel due to a meteor swarm! :) jk buddy. I would compare myself to any one of mark walberg's characters in a movie. That guy rocks! Also Dean from supernatural BEST SHOW EVEA!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA thats a good one man big boss is the **** though no one be hating, and WL you kept his suit when it droped maybe you should hand that back to him man :thumbsup:

B

Balian of Asgard

Armand

Stuiicide

Encrypt

Velandras stealther

Wargasm

Joe Boxxer

Madelene

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA thats a good one man big boss is the **** though no one be hating, and WL you kept his suit when it droped maybe you should hand that back to him man :thumbsup:
First, before you accuse a person/group make sure you know the facts. ~WL does not have Big Boss's suit. If he dropped it , we would of either gave it back or discarded it on the ground.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look on your front porch... No need to lie to me, kyrite is going to make him a new suit if you guy's don't give it back.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's shady though, Everyone knows big boss has a kind of stupidity when it comes to listening but to keep his suit when he dies is straight bull****, if one of you WL guys droped your suit i would give it back to the leader/armand. I have no use of cheap item's nether should you guy's.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Velandra

Gemma just livin another day....

Me, Osiris & Yves hanging out in Yew below...I think I see my foot....

Michelle/Yves just doin what we do....

Petra Fyde

Set It Off

From left to right... Stugottz, Ultimate Noob, & Sargon.

Left to right - Steelnuts, Wargasm, Denwo

Baron

Felix Fenix [[Dude is 6'7]]

Kyrite & Pure Pain

Big Daddy Soulbane

The Mohawk Waxxah! The few times he is visible to the public!?

Tiffahus {rawr!}

Last but not least...The matriarch of FL...Kiss :thumbup:

M

mutau

This is better than reading the news in the morning. Much more awake after reading this thread. lol

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting i've only seen one "Pic" of me. Velandra thought she would make a funny. Too bad I found the real picture of her.

View my previous post for details.

M

mutau

That's Blood just after slamming down a Red Bull and Monster and heading out the door to Yew.