• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Coming back after a decade - What now?

Hi,

I started playing UO not long after launch, and played for a a couple of years (6-7 or so) and then stopped. Now I'm very interesting in making a comeback, and I've activated my old account as of yesterday.

I would be very grateful if anyone would be interested in letting me tag along for whatever you are planning to do, to help me get back into all of it again.

And last question, are there any events going on that should know about? I'm interested in virtually everything. Any other source of this information except these forums?

If there's anything else I need to know then please let me know

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
First.. welcome back. Which shard are you on?

There is currently a 20th Anniv Arc running. These are the walkthough guides to them..

Part 1 - Ultima Online 20th Anniversary Arc ~ The Shattered Obelisk

Part 2 - The Shattered Obelisk Part 2 - Exotic Treasures

Part 3 - The Shattered Obelisk Part Three Walkthrough

Part 4 - Just hit yesterday so there is no wallkthrough on it yet but it is fairly simple. Towns are being invaded. Watch news criers (or gen chat) for which town is being invaded. Show up and kill anything that is red.. :)

First.. welcome back. Which shard are you on?

There is currently a 20th Anniv Arc running. These are the walkthough guides to them..

Part 4 - Just hit yesterday so there is no wallkthrough on it yet but it is fairly simple. Towns are being invaded. Watch news criers (or gen chat) for which town is being invaded. Show up and kill anything that is red.. :)
Ah perfect, thanks! That's what I'll be doing tonight then, seems like a great way to freshen up some knowledge and (re)learn everything. I'm on Europa btw.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,

I started playing UO not long after launch, and played for a a couple of years (6-7 or so) and then stopped. Now I'm very interesting in making a comeback, and I've activated my old account as of yesterday.

I would be very grateful if anyone would be interested in letting me tag along for whatever you are planning to do, to help me get back into all of it again.

And last question, are there any events going on that should know about? I'm interested in virtually everything. Any other source of this information except these forums?

If there's anything else I need to know then please let me know

Just for some templates:

Maybe you should look new taming system (Look "Tamer"-threads on Forums). It is super cool and rewarding nowadays. Or if you prefer melee then try Sampire build.

And: WELCOME BACK TO EUROPA :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome back! Come to the West Brit Bank meet, to find help and advice for new and returning players, 6 pm uk time, everyone is welcome!