1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Coming back after a decade - What now?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Zerodaypanda, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Zerodaypanda

Zerodaypanda Visitor

Hi,

I started playing UO not long after launch, and played for a a couple of years (6-7 or so) and then stopped. Now I'm very interesting in making a comeback, and I've activated my old account as of yesterday.

I would be very grateful if anyone would be interested in letting me tag along for whatever you are planning to do, to help me get back into all of it again.

And last question, are there any events going on that should know about? I'm interested in virtually everything. Any other source of this information except these forums?

If there's anything else I need to know then please let me know

Ford Taunus likes this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First.. welcome back. Which shard are you on?

There is currently a 20th Anniv Arc running. These are the walkthough guides to them..

Part 1 - Ultima Online 20th Anniversary Arc ~ The Shattered Obelisk

Part 2 - The Shattered Obelisk Part 2 - Exotic Treasures

Part 3 - The Shattered Obelisk Part Three Walkthrough

Part 4 - Just hit yesterday so there is no wallkthrough on it yet but it is fairly simple. Towns are being invaded. Watch news criers (or gen chat) for which town is being invaded. Show up and kill anything that is red.. :)

3. Zerodaypanda

Zerodaypanda Visitor

Ah perfect, thanks! That's what I'll be doing tonight then, seems like a great way to freshen up some knowledge and (re)learn everything. I'm on Europa btw.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  4. Ford Taunus

Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend K/K

Just for some templates:

Maybe you should look new taming system (Look "Tamer"-threads on Forums). It is super cool and rewarding nowadays. Or if you prefer melee then try Sampire build.

And: WELCOME BACK TO EUROPA :)

Tabby Kapak and Zerodaypanda like this.
  5. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back! Come to the West Brit Bank meet, to find help and advice for new and returning players, 6 pm uk time, everyone is welcome!

Tabby Kapak likes this.