• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Come and meet us at PAX!

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I'll be driving North to attend myself, and I am pretty excited about the opportunity to meet some of you in person! Herewith, an invitation from the lovely Danicia:
Ahoy PAX Attendees!!

Get out your Piratey Best for a PotBS Meet Up at the Islander Tiki Bar & Restaurant! Come meet up with fellow fans and FLS Staff for a casual and silly time! We'll have fun & games..yes PRIZES!!!

Thurs, Aug 28, 2008 6pm-9pm
Islander Tiki Bar & Restaurant
http://www.theislanderseattle.com/
206-344-8088

We're going to be on the patio overlooking the water! Bring your own doubloons and be ready for a great kick off to the Penny Arcade Expo!!

See you there!
Danicia
I will be adding any details, if and as I get them...looking forward to a great time!

*rummages for her Party hat*

D

Dor of Sonoma

Aight, I've gone ahead and signed up.

*grins*

I can't wait to see y'all! :-D

*getting all excited now*

D

Dor of Sonoma

I'm going to be hitting the road within a few hours, heading out on that 800-mile drive...

I hope to meet some of you on the other end! (go sign up :)