• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] CLOSED

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rare because it's hard to get I presume. Except what use does it have? Other then win cool deco. It doesn't seem to have many other uses..not trolling, generally curious..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes - the "Bane" property is what makes this valuable. Bane - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

About 6 months ago, I bought a Replica one of these for 60m. Shortly thereafter, I saw them going for about 30-40m, so I felt I overpaid a bit.

If I recall correctly, there was a non-replica one that went for about 200m here on Stratics, but that was probably atleast a year ago.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are currently 3 for sale on ATL for 25-30mil.
I personally do not find this item to be rare.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dug out two and put one on each of my vendors at 25 this morning lol

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I dug out two and put one on each of my vendors at 25 this morning lol
Please make your own thread about it then rather than trying to jump on Weasel's thread.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop trying to way overpriced a current in game drop no one uses. :flame:

The reason you probably don't see that many of these is because the people who farm that boss are so rich they don't bother to sell those or overlook it because the other drops are fairly worthless.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Alrighty, thanks for info! my guildy asked to sell for her, since she has no stratics, but she said it was 1bil+ :p so alrighty thank you for info!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Alrighty, thanks for info! my guildy asked to sell for her, since she has no stratics, but she said it was 1bil+ :p so alrighty thank you for info!
Hers will be a worth a little bit more than the others currently on the market just because it's not a Replica like the others on the market, but def not for a bill. It may have gone for that when the content first came out a number of years ago, but no where near that now.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm lost on this one. :confused2:

Weasel posted a pic of the one they are selling and says it's from the Ararat (Boss?) I presume.

Merlin speaks of a replica.

Merlin also stated that the OP's could be worth slightly more because it's not a replica.

Yet from the OP's pic of the item, and the ones I see for sale on vendors currently... I see no difference!

What am I missing to make them a replica?!?