• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Cloak Bearing the Crest of Queen Dawn

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a blood red cloak with the name in title. Anyone have any idea of value? It's pretty nice, not obscenely rare by any standard. It's a legends em event item. Estimated 150-200 exist.

I'd be willing to sell for a decent offer on legends. I might consider other shards assuming the price was right or the shard had some other appeal for me to send a char there. ICQ 248964600 for offers.

Post here for estimates on value.

A

ashDC

with that many and being its nothing really cool, i would say a mill or 2 maybe. I know people are trying to sell for 20 mill but that is not going to happen and eventually supply will destroy demand.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with that many and being its nothing really cool, i would say a mill or 2 maybe. I know people are trying to sell for 20 mill but that is not going to happen and eventually supply will destroy demand.
That's not true. Robe of Talkeesh over 400+ were made still sell for 35-40 mil each. I have the exact number of this cloak posted in my thread up there. Divide that number by the amount that is out it comes out to 4-5 cloaks per shard. The Cloak itself has a very cool name and plays into the current shard wide theme, i.e. Queen Dawn is recruiting royal guards.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm I don't know how I'd price this, I was watching people gate in and out from new haven and luna, just a constant stream of people clicking and leaving etc.

Athelas, [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I don't know how I'd price this, I was watching people gate in and out from new haven and luna, just a constant stream of people clicking and leaving etc.

Athelas, [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic
yes but the gate was up no more than 30 minutes and someone ran a script from the beginning to tally the names and roughly 160 or so different names showed up.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not true. Robe of Talkeesh over 400+ were made still sell for 35-40 mil each. I have the exact number of this cloak posted in my thread up there. Divide that number by the amount that is out it comes out to 4-5 cloaks per shard. The Cloak itself has a very cool name and plays into the current shard wide theme, i.e. Queen Dawn is recruiting royal guards.
In 8 years id agree with you on the tal'keesh

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes but the gate was up no more than 30 minutes and someone ran a script from the beginning to tally the names and roughly 160 or so different names showed up.
Manti knows scripters?????? :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

:popcorn:

Thunderz

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*cough*

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices on this cloak vary from 8m to 15m on differents shards, but of course, those are vendors from the same people that is always selling the vending-machine overpriced items. I think prices will be 2-5 very soon.

Someone using a script to count how many people got a cloak? LOL!!! Can the script differentiate a char name over a pet name? What if a guy showed up but he doesnt get a cloak because he wasnt interested? what about a ninja using mirror images? oh and the stealthers? poor guys, those werent counted :lol:

Everyone knows that when a item is release over a vending machine system, most people claim a reward using every char on every account. Sorry guys, I dont believe at all the "168" number. The low numbers on the vending machine items are always used by the same people to sell the items for alot, but i guess everyone already knows that.

PS: *looking for a Robe of Talkeesh on a Luna vendor on any shard*.... ouch, 0/400 for sale :(

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices on this cloak vary from 8m to 15m on differents shards, but of course, those are vendors from the same people that is always selling the vending-machine overpriced items. I think prices will be 2-5 very soon.

Someone using a script to count how many people got a cloak? LOL!!! Can the script differentiate a char name over a pet name? What if a guy showed up but he doesnt get a cloak because he wasnt interested? what about a ninja using mirror images? oh and the stealthers? poor guys, those werent counted :lol:

Everyone knows that when a item is release over a vending machine system, most people claim a reward using every char on every account. Sorry guys, I dont believe at all the "168" number. The low numbers on the vending machine items are always used by the same people to sell the items for alot, but i guess everyone already knows that.

PS: *looking for a Robe of Talkeesh on a Luna vendor on any shard*.... ouch, 0/400 for sale :(
Likewise the nay Sayers always want to keep the price as low as possible so they can buy them up then resell it higher at a later time. Just because no Talkeesh robe is up for sale does not make the claim any less valid. But then again since you are an expert on such matters then what you say MUST BE TRUE.

The chances of hundreds of stealthers coming to get cloaks is about as low as your claim that there are more than 170 cloaks. If in fact people come in with pets then the actual count would be even less. Or as you suggested if they don't even get a cloak the number would be even lower which even further justifies the cost of the cloaks should NOT be 2-5 mil. If they come mirror imaged then the same names would not have been counted twice wouldn't it?

There were roughly 50 or so people attending that event and I got icqs from at least 10-15 of them saying they only claimed the 1 cloak. I was there the entire time looking at the constant moongates going up which was about 5 and the players that went through that half hour period was about that number. But hey what do I know, we should all buy items at 2-5 mil right :) In fact, if you have cloaks I'll buy them all from you 2 mil each RIGHT NOW. Heck, I'll even go 3 mil hows that? *silence..............* ya, that's what I thought.

D

DVI

If they come mirror imaged then the same names would not have been counted twice wouldn't it?
Doesn't that defeat your own argument and support the other side?

I use 4 different names for my characters...the most common is DVI and I have at least 4-5 on every shard. So if it the script doesn't record duplicate names and I use all of my accounts which currently is 4, and I came on every character with the same name plus the additional ones thats a total of 28 items I received, 20 of which I obtained under a character with a repeated name which therefore was not counted. So that makes 19 items not accounted for.....

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its a neat named item, regardless of the count, but I still wouldn't pay/sell it for more than 5 mill, at least at this point and time.

Haha Thunderz is right, i'll buy one for 40 mill in 8 years if I don't still have the 6 that I got at the event!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manti knows scripters?????? :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

:popcorn:

Thunderz
I got a PM from this person who used the script, does that make him my best friend now? So may be I should put a post on Stratics asking all scriptors to PM you to say "hi" does that mean you will have more scriptor friends than I? :)

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But then again since you are an expert on such matters then what you say MUST BE TRUE.
No, just my opinion.

The chances of hundreds of stealthers coming to get cloaks is about as low as your claim that there are more than 170 cloaks. If in fact people come in with pets then the actual count would be even less. Or as you suggested if they don't even get a cloak the number would be even lower which even further justifies the cost of the cloaks should NOT be 2-5 mil. If they come mirror imaged then the same names would not have been counted twice wouldn't it?
Yeah thats my point. The cloaks out there could be 10, 100, 1000 or even more. Guessing a number is just... speculation.
But hey, im not complaining since im not interested in vending machine items. I love those posts because every day I learn a bit more about some members of this community.
Have a nice day.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't that defeat your own argument and support the other side?

I use 4 different names for my characters...the most common is DVI and I have at least 4-5 on every shard. So if it the script doesn't record duplicate names and I use all of my accounts which currently is 4, and I came on every character with the same name plus the additional ones thats a total of 28 items I received, 20 of which I obtained under a character with a repeated name which therefore was not counted. So that makes 19 items not accounted for.....
That's assuming everyone is like you, i.e. create the same name over and over. That's also assuming people with char slots to create. You would have to take in all the factors people who normally max out their chars for holiday items, they would have to know that an event existed, and knew that items were being handed out etc...

D

DVI

I got a pm from someone saying there was only 9, so I'm going to assume that your number is incorrect and I demand that it be changed in the Season 8 Event Rare thread be changed!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, just my opinion.

Yeah thats my point. The cloaks out there could be 10, 100, 1000 or even more. Guessing a number is just... speculation.
But hey, im not complaining since im not interested in vending machine items. I love those posts because every day I learn a bit more about some members of this community.
Have a nice day.
The learning goes both ways. Your claims are without proof and just an opinion, if you were there you would not say the #1000 or anywhere close to it. I made my post based on the response above backed with my evidence and past experiences. You may not like it but to counter it its best you have facts to back it up. The fact that the number could be lower than what I posted should not make the items worth less but actually more which is the counter argument some of you are trying to make.

D

DVI

That's assuming everyone is like you, i.e. create the same name over and over. That's also assuming people with char slots to create. You would have to take in all the factors people who normally max out their chars for holiday items, they would have to know that an event existed, and knew that items were being handed out etc...
Yet again you're proving the point others are trying to make. There are many many many confounding factors that defeat the effectiveness of this script that was used because it couldn't possibly take into account all possible factors and makes it impossible to know the exact number.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a pm from someone saying there was only 9, so I'm going to assume that your number is incorrect and I demand that it be changed in the Season 8 Event Rare thread be changed!
Really? So the fact that:

1. I was there the whole time
2. Counted the amount of time the gate was opened.
3. Received icqs from the same event goers on the amount they gotten.
4. Took an initial headcount myself of the number of players there initially.
5. Saw the number of moongates showing up during that 30 min period.
6. Gotten a PM from someone with the description of his count.

All that is no better than your 1 pm of a 9 count? wow, I need to stop posting I guess.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again you're proving the point others are trying to make. There are many many many confounding factors that defeat the effectiveness of this script that was used because it couldn't possibly take into account all possible factors and makes it impossible to know the exact number.
confounding factors perhaps but that's assuming all of them have been played out and used in this case. At the end, my number as compared to 1,000 as some others have claimed I take my number based on what I know any day.

D

DVI

Really? So the fact that:

1. I was there the whole time
2. Counted the amount of time the gate was opened.
3. Received icqs from the same event goers on the amount they gotten.
4. Took an initial headcount myself of the number of players there initially.
5. Saw the number of moongates showing up during that 30 min period.
6. Gotten a PM from someone with the description of his count.

All that is no better than your 1 pm of a 9 count? wow, I need to stop posting I guess.
So, 9 it is then?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its a neat named item, regardless of the count, but I still wouldn't pay/sell it for more than 5 mill, at least at this point and time.

Haha Thunderz is right, i'll buy one for 40 mill in 8 years if I don't still have the 6 that I got at the event!

In case you don't remember, the Talkeesh Robes always sold for around that price (35 mil). Cloaks in those days, Talkeesh, Orienting Robes, the Oceania ones all sold for around that price regardless the count. There is a magical cap limit before they start differentiate greatly in price. And it seems as though that cap was never reached because it was never debated about back then. In the case where 400+ Talkeesh Robes and Orienting Robes where no more than 10 colors of each were created, all went for the same price. So obviously for them that magical cap wasn't reached back then. The same argument for high quantity count items we see more on a daily basis for the low quantity items. A robe of 1 count vs 2 or 4 count or more have different price ranges. We are more aware of these since there seem to be more up for sale but we tend to forget the other end of the spectrum. In addition, don't forget price of gold is worth less than what it use to be so why would an item with even less count actually sell for less?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reguard you as a awsome guy Manti so please don't go here.

I got a PM from this person who used the script, does that make him my best friend now?
Did i say that?

So may be I should put a post on Stratics asking all scriptors to PM you to say "hi" does that mean you will have more scriptor friends than I? :)
IF a scrpiter sent a message to me and i knew he was a scripter i would even listern to his PM bro.

Thunderz

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reguard you as a awsome guy Manti so please don't go here.

Did i say that?

IF a scrpiter sent a message to me and i knew he was a scripter i would even listern to his PM bro.

Thunderz
There are many players I know that don't script in game for gain but know how to create scripts. Now I don't know this person per say its just that his PM coincides with my estimates as well so I felt it was ok to put the count in. I know you and I go way back but making a post with 20 faces shooting guns was inappropriate IMO since people on this board may take it the wrong way as obviously some did.

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come I keep seeing thread after thread where people attack Manti and question his counts? It's really getting ridiculous, and I don't even know the guy. What I do know is, he is trying to provide us a service, because he is being nice, and he cares about the community. So how about instead of questioning every count he has ever done (because A) you don't have the item he counted and you want it to be really high so the price falls, or B) you have the item he counted and you want it to be really low so the price skyrockets - either way it's really transparent), we all just chill and tell him thanks for giving us a heads up on event item numbers.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are many players I know that don't script in game for gain but know how to create scripts. Now I don't know this person per say its just that his PM coincides with my estimates as well so I felt it was ok to put the count in. I know you and I go way back but making a post with 20 faces shooting guns was inappropriate IMO since people on this board may take it the wrong way as obviously some did.
I dont give them the time of day no matter what they say. No offence to you bud but dont start including what scripters say when it comes to rares as i rate them on the same lvl as the dupers that runied rares.

I even took it the wrong way bro sorry (Manti colabirating with scripters?? Really??)

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come I keep seeing thread after thread where people attack Manti and question his counts? It's really getting ridiculous, and I don't even know the guy. What I do know is, he is trying to provide us a service, because he is being nice, and he cares about the community. So how about instead of questioning every count he has ever done (because A) you don't have the item he counted and you want it to be really high so the price falls, or B) you have the item he counted and you want it to be really low so the price skyrockets - either way it's really transparent), we all just chill and tell him thanks for giving us a heads up on event item numbers.
I dont think this thread was attacking Manti's count i think the debate is the number and price.

Manti said a number and a price, time will tell how many where given out and how many are for sale and how desirable they are, thus determining the price.

People questioned the rowan tree as there for sale as low as 1 mill but there where apparantly only 20 (? corrext me if im wrong but not many?). So it seems there where more or just no one wants one thus the low price for an item of only 20 count.

Thunderz

D

DVI

I think it's mildly humorous that you're accusing us of being jealous of Manticore for having some of the items that we've questioned his count on, or that we're secretly trying to work the price up.

First. Perhaps you should do your homework before you start telling us how it is, all of the items that have been questioned were ones handed out in bulk via a vending maching style set up.

Second. We are not the ones arguing that they are of limited quantity nor necessarily arguing that there are more than what is listed, but rather that stating an exact number is misleading and could cost a collector alot of money if they are misinformed by the service provided.

Three. Most of us who have been posting our opinion that stating an exact number for an item that was released via a distribution method that makes determining an exact total impossible have more gold than we know what to do with so if we want to buy the item I have no doubts or reservations that most of us could afford it without any concerns.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's mildly humorous that you're accusing us of being jealous of Manticore for having some of the items that we've questioned his count on, or that we're secretly trying to work the price up.

First. Perhaps you should do your homework before you start telling us how it is, all of the items that have been questioned were ones handed out in bulk via a vending maching style set up.

Second. We are not the ones arguing that they are of limited quantity nor necessarily arguing that there are more than what is listed, but rather that stating an exact number is misleading and could cost a collector alot of money if they are misinformed by the service provided.

Three. Most of us who have been posting our opinion that stating an exact number for an item that was released via a distribution method that makes determining an exact total impossible have more gold than we know what to do with so if we want to buy the item I have no doubts or reservations that most of us could afford it without any concerns.
/Agreed

I brought a pair of those sandles off Mantis vendor for 20mill when they first came out as i wanted a pair as there cool. Then they got introduced again and he was selling them for 3.5 mill lol.
do i care? No i wanted them, im not gona attack him saying he ripped me off as if id waited a day i could of saved 16.5 mill lol but we didnt know what the EMs and DEVs are gona do (flame graphics items are a PRIME example, 3 then 6 [one selling for 2.5billion] a week later another 12 introduced and 3 people selling for 1 bill each)

Thunderz

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well as I was actually at the event and was watching the constant flow of players coming in and out of the gates as well, I'm completely entitled to give my opinion on the subject. I've known Manticore for quite some time and I just happen to disagree with him on this particular subject, which I'm also allowed to do. Ain't free will wonderful?

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People questioned the rowan tree as there for sale as low as 1 mill but there where apparantly only 20 (? corrext me if im wrong but not many?). So it seems there where more or just no one wants one thus the low price for an item of only 20 count.
Replica Of The Rowan Tree (~30) says the Season 8 thread.
9 are for sale on Vendors. I have 2. I know of 6 more on LS, located on museums/public houses. That means about 13 rowan trees locked down on the rest of the shards. I think most collectors really hate the poor tree.
Drop # of Rowan Tree is very very wrong, but I bet that this very low number was very useful for some people.

D

DVI

9 are for sale on Vendors. I have 2. I know of 6 more on LS, located on museums/public houses. That means about 13 rowan trees locked down on the rest of the shards. I think most collectors really hate the poor tree.
Drop # of Rowan Tree is very very wrong, but I bet that this very low number was very useful for some people.
I've seen at least a half dozen of them across several different asian shards in the past month. Some on vendors, some in museums.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say though all opinions are welcome that's what makes this thread real. At the end of the day it is the buyer that has to sort out all the details and decide for him/herself. On my end, I update information as soon as I get them and if I am wrong on something I gladly change it. Just so everyone knows I never bear any ill feelings and always enjoy a healthy argument. So at the end of all this, we can say the cloak is worth 2-20 mil lol.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might not be wrong, it might be the case (as is mine) there boring and ugly and dont fit in any museum unless you have and out door or tree museum (and if you want a tree you go for one of the token BIG ones not a copy of the vet tree just a diff colour), so they get passed from person to person in trades.

Thunderz

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a script could differentiate between players and npcs or pets. in fact a script could probably tell us the number of unique player id's that showed up near an area. can it say who clicked? no. but if you assume everyone did, you would get interesting results.

Can you see stealthers, no. Would it still make the original estimated number helpful? of course.

I said 150-200. If you assume that people did stealth and maybe the scripter wasn't set there first. 200 would still be a good estimate. 200 is no small number of cloaks, especially on a low pop shard.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a script could differentiate between players and npcs or pets. in fact a script could probably tell us the number of unique player id's that showed up near an area. can it say who clicked? no. but if you assume everyone did, you would get interesting results.
Except for:

* Stealthers
* Players using Big Majik Flippers
* Players in animal form
* Players in any necromancer form
* Players in any Polymorph spell form
* Players wearing the SA ring or fishing pole (goblin form?)

And anyway, we still need to believe to a ... scripter.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except for:

* Stealthers
* Players using Big Majik Flippers
* Players in animal form
* Players in any necromancer form
* Players in any Polymorph spell form
* Players wearing the SA ring or fishing pole (goblin form?)

And anyway, we still need to believe to a ... scripter.
The only thing that would affect a script's ability to distinguish a player would be stealthing. I find it disconcerting that we're all so skeptical of script technology when folks are raving about scripts left and right on stratics every day.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
21 for sale now, as many as 50 I've seen on Luna vendors acrosss a couple shards.
I have several and I didn't even attend the event...

I'd say that 168 would be a minimum, and that's all we can expect for a "count" on a vending machine handout anyways...

Maybe we should just let the this style handout have the (*) and 100s or 1000s and those be the only options... I dunno, just my 2 GP!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21 for sale now, as many as 50 I've seen on Luna vendors acrosss a couple shards.
I have several and I didn't even attend the event...

I'd say that 168 would be a minimum, and that's all we can expect for a "count" on a vending machine handout anyways...

Maybe we should just let the this style handout have the (*) and 100s or 1000s and those be the only options... I dunno, just my 2 GP!
Bro, you can't go by that example. The cloak just came out and yes those who got multiples are trying to dump them right now so you will see a lot for sale. But the whole point of this thread is that people are trying to justify a non-infinite spawning type of item worth less over time which is completely backwards. People who have been in this business long enough knows that item price will first start out high due to novelty in this case 20 mil, then once market is saturated it will go down some what by not by 1000% as these posters are suggesting at 2-5 mil. And over time, the items will find comfortable place and settle there for a while but then it will go back up again over time.

If we go by the argument that because they are vending type of items they are being sold constantly on vendors then I just did a quick search for these items.

1. Shadow Dweller Key - only 1 for sale
2. I Participated in Savage Crisis Robe - 10 for sale
3. I was Killed Multiple Times Robe - 2 for sale
4. Spun Copper Diving Helm - 0 for sale
5. Queen Dawn royal spyglass - 15 for sale
6. A Wizard's Hat Recovered..... - 9 for sale

So these are just some examples that vending machine items from 0-15 with full range of prices which over time the number of them showing up on vendors will diminish and the amount should be going up.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one........ petal from the golden lotus of heaven. thats down as a vending item, how many for sale and when u see em how much?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bro, you can't go by that example. The cloak just came out and yes those who got multiples are trying to dump them right now so you will see a lot for sale. But the whole point of this thread is that people are trying to justify a non-infinite spawning type of item worth less over time which is completely backwards. People who have been in this business long enough knows that item price will first start out high due to novelty in this case 20 mil, then once market is saturated it will go down some what by not by 1000% as these posters are suggesting at 2-5 mil. And over time, the items will find comfortable place and settle there for a while but then it will go back up again over time.

If we go by the argument that because they are vending type of items they are being sold constantly on vendors then I just did a quick search for these items.

1. Shadow Dweller Key - only 1 for sale
2. I Participated in Savage Crisis Robe - 10 for sale
3. I was Killed Multiple Times Robe - 2 for sale
4. Spun Copper Diving Helm - 0 for sale
5. Queen Dawn royal spyglass - 15 for sale
6. A Wizard's Hat Recovered..... - 9 for sale

So these are just some examples that vending machine items from 0-15 with full range of prices which over time the number of them showing up on vendors will diminish and the amount should be going up.
No one is suggesting that item in question won't go up in value, the past shows us that they usually do. But in my own experience most of the sales of the examples Manticore has listed come from uninformed buyers. Players that don't collect, buy or trade rare items regularly that think they are getting a deal on an item and then try and sell it for more in the bank. I would group the cloak in with those items because it could be harvested 6 to an account and shipped off to whatever shard the seller chooses.

N

NewThunder

The item has a decent name, Color is ok, There were a ton given out. The larger issue is the vast amounts of gold available to purchase items, who cares if it is 5 mil or 20 mil, to me the difference is moot. It will be the desirability of the item, personally not an item I would desire, the color isn't great and there are no scripts or mods.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Athelas i would like 1 also please, im in luna a lot so hit me up when u have em, thanks

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The larger issue is the vast amounts of gold available to purchase items, who cares if it is 5 mil or 20 mil, to me the difference is moot.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!
HEY DEVS: here's a solution for the gold sink issues that we've all been saying that UO needed: EM GUMBALL MACHINES!

5m or 20m or 50m.... it's about the same in our in-game economy today....

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A gold sink = something that takes gold out of the system. Not trade hands.

I believe the OP has received enough estimates and some. Lets not derail the thread.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A gold sink = something that takes gold out of the system. Not trade hands.

I believe the OP has received enough estimates and some. Lets not derail the thread.
I think he ment "gold sink" as in, instead of clicking the statue on every char you have on that server and getting a reward for free, that it will cost you gold to click the statue for a reward.

Thunderz

S

Suzzy

I think he ment "gold sink" as in, instead of clicking the statue on every char you have on that server and getting a reward for free, that it will cost you gold to click the statue for a reward.

Thunderz
This is probably the best post in this thread so far.