Selling Pet Clan Ribbon Plague Rat For Sale

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 22, 2008
Clan ribbon plague rat, no taming is required anyone can own this little guy. On Atlantic shard. 100 Mill. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 22, 2008
Poo- someone PM'd me last week and told me the going rate is 80-100 mill. I had 2 and already sold one.. was debating on keeping my last one but i decided to let him go.. wish i had tamed more =)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Mar 27, 2016
I would pay 25 mil for one. Would offer more if I wasn't already broke with other items I am buying :)

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jul 6, 2016
Germany / Drachenfels
Hi :)
Want only give the Info that it was me who told this to Vampyre Kitty because i sold 3 of them and got Price Checks for them from 80m - 100m per Rat.
This i told to Vampyre Kitty at PM.
At the end I sold my 3 Rats for 210 millions as a set

Zora

Reactions: Vampyre Kitty