• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Citizens Of Siege Perilous Meet & Greet 8-8-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[
I'm with you on the fact there is no problems having reds, dry looted, and PvP. My problem is people harassing others, and telling lies about other guilds. People trying to discredit and demolish other peoples reputations.You know who you are. This is the reason you will not be accepted by Siege players. Until this changes you will be outsiders
I hope you do not mean any in TDO
I know I'm not harassing others, and telling lies about other guilds. People trying to discredit and demolish other peoples reputations., and I haven't seen other TDO acting this way in the game, but being allied with a guild that does most of these things I can see why you might think we are doing this but none of us in TDO are.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
But I did not say it, he just expected me to say it :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Believe we have a Dramalord too :D

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am locking this thread as it is going way off topic and into the same arguments as many other posts. This thread was about the meet and greet, not about guilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.