• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Citizens Of Siege Perilous Meet & Greet 8-8-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Citizens Of Siege Perilous Meet & Greet 8-8-16

Citizens of Siege Perilous Meet & Greet
8-8-16

*Governor Vixen

Rumors had it that the place was to be over run with thief. So I made sure to come with nothing except the clothes on my back.

Many arrived early to get a good seat and to be able to see all that was going on.

You see: EM Bennu
View attachment 51616
EM Bennu and Advisor Bahset did a slap stick stand up while we waited for the Dev’s to arrive. They best not quit their day jobs or they going to slowly starve to death. EM Bennu walked in naked, “I was told we were supposed to show up nude, since this is Siege? A quick change for him and then the jokes started. All I...
Read more about this article here...

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I like the part where vixen made the comment that everyone that is for the vvv artifacts were not from Siege. Not only is that not true, but that was general chat comment that wasnt part of the M&G. Nice how you threw that in there. Reporters should be 100% un-biased which you are clearly not.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Agree, I love the video, as it is not moderated.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I knew there would be someone to say that so feel free to put in that Application in for Reporter's position. I am a UO player first, not a reporter, there is no UOS tag above any of my characters in game. I had posted articles long before being asked to join the staff. I play on several shards, but only here and on Sonoma do I post any News. If I post anything on any of the other shards I ask permission. You can also post articles here and not be on staff. Just be sure to follow the out line they have here for doing so.

And yes I took lines from the general chat. Sue me. And yes it says Reporter on the bar here, again if you do not like the articles I post, feel free to post yours. I will continue to post the articles as I do in a role play manner as I do with all my articles. General chat was a part of that meeting and again I will send the full journal report to any email address that is PM to me.

Last edited:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LlewenII made absolutely zero sense and essentially lied, and the devs were really disrespectful regarding the issue. This meet and greet was generally a big FYOU to the community. Cute. I'll be sure to try and wreck as much of these as possible going forward.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I knew there would be someone to say that so feel free to put in that Application in for Reporter's position. I am a UO player, not a reporter. I had posted articles long before being asked to join the staff. I play on several shards, but only here and on Sonoma do I post any News. If I post anything on any of the other shards I ask permission. You can also post articles here and not be on staff. Just be sure to follow the out line they have here for doing so.

And yes I took lines from the general chat. Sue me.
Relax, you do a great job, I was just teasing you a little for the OCC comments. :)
I know it take a lot time to cut all the Gen Chat out and do this report

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Relax, you do a great job, I was just teasing you a little for the OCC comments. :)
I know it take a lot time to cut all the Gen Chat out and do this report
Sorry I did not see any posting of you teasing me, but thanks.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I like the part where vixen made the comment that everyone that is for the vvv artifacts were not from Siege. Not only is that not true, but that was general chat comment that wasnt part of the M&G. Nice how you threw that in there. Reporters should be 100% un-biased which you are clearly not.
Yes there was a few comment, that should had been left out, I agree to that.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am a UO player, not a reporter.

And yes I took lines from the general chat. Sue me.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood the blue line next to your name that said reporter.

This was a chance for the Siege community to address some serious issues that could bring more players here. Instead, half the toons there were newly created, and 90% of the questions didnt even relate to Siege problems.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think he meant that he is a UO Player first...as are we all.

You will find newly created toons at most of the meet and greets because it's not only a chance to discuss what is happening on that particular shard, but also a chance to ask any questions people might have about the game in general.

The team is very passionate and Mesanna expressed several times that any concerns or suggestions be e-mailed to her directly. I know that several of you have done that many times, but understand that she get a LOT of e-mails and to have a little patience.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I guess you did not read the comments Mesanna was posting in Gen Chat as well. GOOD reporters report everything sorry you don't want people to hear all the news so you can sway them your way.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LlewenII made absolutely zero sense and essentially lied, and the devs were really disrespectful regarding the issue. This meet and greet was generally a big FYOU to the community. Cute. I'll be sure to try and wreck as much of these as possible going forward.
THIS IS AN OUT and OUT LIE and alls the poster is trying to do is sway you to his/her side because he/she didn't get the answers he/she wanted, sorry it didn't go all your way.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An "out and out lie", huh?

The answers I got were

"send an email to [email protected]"

and

"we need ample feedback"

After countless emails and multiple 20 page threads over an expansive amount of time, it's a kick in the face.

Then, this:

"Kyronix says: We didn't implement them because that's what was asked for when VvV was rolled out"

Which implies that a small group of players (as we all know) made a special request to get them removed, at the time maybe some of us were taking a break from SP (myself) or aren't active in the community (a lot of people!!!).

Now we have new blood on the shard, and they're like "wtf". Do they not count as Siege players? Do you have to be here five years to have a say? Is your 13.99 worth more than mine?

Listen, all I asked for was an answer. If the devs straight up say "NO!" then fine, we'll stfu. Instead, they're putting on meet and greets and are giving us canned answers which accomplish *nothing*. What a waste of time.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Developers were not disrespectful to the UO Community. Maybe, certian members of Hi-5 feel that way. Sometimes, we get answer we don't like man up and deal with it. Not to mention the way certian people acted like children.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All three parts or your statement are in fact lies, it is your opinion that LlewenII lied, where? It is your opinion that the DEVs were disrespectful and again you offer no proof and please show anybody where the DEVs said FYOU, your words. This started when a unnamed guild came to SP and dry looted everybody they could find and did nothing but belittle everybody and now they want VvV arties so they can dry loot them also. You think the player base that posts here should decide what Siege should or should not get is a joke as Stratics does not even come close to representing the UO player base and you have ZERO clue what the DEVs did the last time or how many UO players and I don't mean just Stratics posters they talked to. And I loved your threat that you will disrupt the next one, like what you gonna get some DEV skills and kill Mesanna. The M&G was in a no kill zone and squelched and you don't think for one second that the Dark Lady wouldn,t boot your butt out, think again. You asked for an answer and it was not the one you wanted so what do you do, you whine like a little child and make idle threats, now that is being a real adult and you expect the DEVs to even listen to you, LMAO.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You think the player base that posts here should decide what Siege should or should not get is a joke as Stratics does not even come close to representing the UO player base .
This is actually true. A lot of people that post here dont even play this shard. Take you for example. So by your logic, your opinion means abosolutely ****.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This is actually true. A lot of people that post here dont even play this shard. Take you for example. So by your logic, your opinion means abosolutely ****.
Lord Frodo is like many players, plays multiple shards. I have at least one char that can travel and fight on most shards. I have three characters here, a mage bard that I used in the Void Pool, a archer (he was my first one here back in 2000) and my crafter.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
On Siege we like to know a posters char name as we have an old rule on Siege :) Post **** and die

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#1 you are clueless as to everybody that plays Siege and you really need to take a reading comprehension course because I said PLAYER BASE and you assumed I said Siege Player Base. Everybody that pays to play UO has as much right to state their ideas no matter where they may or may not play, you do not own any part of UO. There are past, present and future Siege players and they are all equal especially when it comes to flushing out liers. I also think it is funny that I know what happened on a shard that in your mind i have no body there, LMAO.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Siege we like to know a posters char name as we have an old rule on Siege :) Post **** and die
Would that be like the rules of Siege before or after HI5 got there because they sure have changed a lot since their arrival.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Would that be like the rules of Siege before or after HI5 got there because they sure have changed a lot since their arrival.
Before PvP died on Siege :)

Now who was at the meeting? I counted 55 and 2 corpes names, some seem to be travelers from all shards. With so short notice, I must say, that is amazing

Crunch [HI-5] [VvV
MOSSY [HI-5] [VvV]
a corpse of T r u
Suleiman [Arrr]
Feanaro Seragon [HI-5] [VvV]
Kaisa [YARR]
Kelmo [AARP]
Asmodi [TDO*]
Two Edge [TDO*]
Malloc [GIL]
Freja [TDO*]
Queen Mavia [GIL]
Sprite Full [TDO*]
EM Bennu
Advisor Bahset
CharGar Defender of Eodon
Thor
Budo
Nightwolf
Bolt
York the Pickpocket
Vixen [GIL]
Sara Dale [GIL]
Aria D'Lacy
T r u [GlL] [VvV]
Fogsbane
Mesanna
Brooke
Becca [GIL]
Zalan
Larisa
Singularity [B^A]
Vallon Toreg
Slortscalade
Igg A Pie [B^A]
DevilsOwn
Kyronix
Misk
Talia [B^A]
Lady Steve [VvV]
Urish
Milky
Chuck Norris Jr [VvV]
Zinnia
Leawyn II [GIL]
Nazzo Good
Lady Maire Cailin [GIL]
Calavera [BONE]
Bomber [G0D]
Minx
Ter Yaap Art [GIL]
Lord Sam [SEUS]
corpse of EM Bennu
Calaman Baare
sheila
Stanford
WaVy GrAvY [^_^]

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And your point is. Total dry looting everybody, belittling and totally bullying everybody was never part of Siege pre HI5 and they have definitely to the highest level haven't they. Guess they wanted to make it like the old PKers of pre-Tram and look at what they almost did to UO.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Before PvP died on Siege :)

Now who was at the meeting? I counted 55 and 2 corpes names, some seem to be travelers from all shards. With so short notice, I must say, that is amazing

Crunch [HI-5] [VvV
MOSSY [HI-5] [VvV]
a corpse of T r u
Suleiman [Arrr]
Feanaro Seragon [HI-5] [VvV]
Kaisa [YARR]
Kelmo [AARP]
Asmodi [TDO*]
Two Edge [TDO*]
Malloc [GIL]
Freja [TDO*]
Queen Mavia [GIL]
Sprite Full [TDO*]
EM Bennu
Advisor Bahset
CharGar Defender of Eodon
Thor
Budo
Nightwolf
Bolt
York the Pickpocket
Vixen [GIL]
Sara Dale [GIL]
Aria D'Lacy
T r u [GlL] [VvV]
Fogsbane
Mesanna
Brooke
Becca [GIL]
Zalan
Larisa
Singularity [B^A]
Vallon Toreg
Slortscalade
Igg A Pie [B^A]
DevilsOwn
Kyronix
Misk
Talia [B^A]
Lady Steve [VvV]
Urish
Milky
Chuck Norris Jr [VvV]
Zinnia
Leawyn II [GIL]
Nazzo Good
Lady Maire Cailin [GIL]
Calavera [BONE]
Bomber [G0D]
Minx
Ter Yaap Art [GIL]
Lord Sam [SEUS]
corpse of EM Bennu
Calaman Baare
sheila
Stanford
WaVy GrAvY [^_^]
Dont forget a corpse of diablo thantis ( we left that down in terra keep)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before PvP died on Siege
You do understand that real PvP died when Age of **** hit UO and turned the game we loved so much to item based. Now we have IvI because PvP has gone away from truly skilled based.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
That post Freja makes no sense. It seems to me that its a today rule, not the Siege from old. Back when I was with the C8V/TNT there was respect, there is none now, in game or here its nothing but crush the person bury them in general chat or take parts of post and mis quote that person. This not the Siege from the old days, there is no respect here at all. Attacks on people and guilds is all that I see.

Real life is missing with me today, this is just a few miles from me and I know many of the Officers that are on location, I live just a few miles from this and Hackett and my kids and grandkids go to Hackett schools, so I know people in the area. Thank God both officers are ok.

Sebastian County Shooting Suspect Identified, Barricaded Inside Home

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So do you have a toon here now, or are you planning to? Because if your not planning on playing here for the next 10+ years Kelmo does not want you here, or your opinion.
Again clueless and I doubt very much you even remotely speak for Kelmo. Your belittling and bullying tactics do not phase me ingame and they have Zero affect here also but good try.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
#1 you are clueless as to everybody that plays Siege and you really need to take a reading comprehension course because I said PLAYER BASE and you assumed I said Siege Player Base. Everybody that pays to play UO has as much right to state their ideas no matter where they may or may not play, you do not own any part of UO. There are past, present and future Siege players and they are all equal especially when it comes to flushing out liers. I also think it is funny that I know what happened on a shard that in your mind i have no body there, LMAO.
If your not planning on playing Siege for the next 5+ years we dont want you here. @kelmo

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Again clueless and I doubt very much you even remotely speak for Kelmo. Your belittling and bullying tactics do not phase me ingame and they have Zero affect here also but good try.
Who needs reading comprehension again? You cannt even answer a simple question. You dont have any feet in the fire on any issue regarding Siege as of now, and im done feeding some internet troll commenting on a forum of a shard you dont play now or even consider playing in the future.

Quit making comments about pvp when you clearly dont know ****. there are plenty of top tier skilled pvpers in this game left you just want to claim there is none ( which gives you an excuse to not do it because you probably suck) or prove me wrong any time in game just shout my name in gen chat ( same name as the forums imagine that.)

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And your point is. Total dry looting everybody, belittling and totally bullying everybody was never part of Siege pre HI5 and they have definitely to the highest level haven't they. Guess they wanted to make it like the old PKers of pre-Tram and look at what they almost did to UO.

Yes it was. In VmP we used to camp KSS fight night and do the same stuff. We used to come to Iantown and kill crafters. We used to kill and dry loot NEW in the XD days and many people cut up armor.

Anyways, it's pointless arguing with you when you can't read.

The FYOU was figurative, and the answer was ignorant. Those are facts, not opinion.

Llewen said we want an EZ mode button (I already have more suits than I know what to do with), which is untrue we just want PvP in VvV towns.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes it was. In VmP we used to camp KSS fight night and do the same stuff. We used to come to Iantown and kill crafters. We used to kill and dry loot NEW in the XD days.

LMAO and here we have more belittling and trying to bully. Sorry I do not agree with you and you try to turn that into I can't read, LMAO.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO and here we have more belittling and trying to bully. Sorry I do not agree with you and you try to turn that into I can't read, LMAO.
No, you completely don't comprehend the stuff people are typing, and you respond based off of your misunderstanding like you have a point.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, you completely don't comprehend the stuff people are typing, and you respond based off of your misunderstanding like you have a point.
Oh you mean because I do not agree with you or your buddy that I do not comprehend, now that is funny. Please explain to me what about your lies that I did not understand or the fact that you provided no proof.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Feanaro and Crunch, just use the ignore option on Frodo, he is not worth it, he only want to troll

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh you mean because I do not agree with you or your buddy that I do not comprehend, now that is funny.
What?

I didn't even argue with you. You said siege never had dry looters and griefers which is not the case. Siege just had a lack of bad guys for the past few years

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What?

I didn't even argue with you. You said siege never had dry looters and griefers which is not the case. Siege just had a lack of bad guys for the past few years
LMAO Where is your comprehension at because I said HI5 has taken it to the highest level and bullies, belittles and dry loots everybody not just warring guilds. Yes it happens but not to the extent HI5 has taken it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

asmodi

Visitor
Yes it was. In VmP we used to camp KSS fight night and do the same stuff. We used to come to Iantown and kill crafters. We used to kill and dry loot NEW in the XD days and many people cut up armor.

The FYOU was figurative, and the answer was ignorant. Those are facts, not opinion.

Llewen said we want an EZ mode button (I already have more suits than I know what to do with), which is untrue we just want PvP in VvV towns.
Lol, no doubt! There has always been dry looting, Rez killing, smack talk, armor cutting and stuff on Siege. Dude must be new here.
Man I miss the days when Iantown was raided on a daily basis! LoD, Corwin and WE, J-D, etc...
The drama I see now is nothing new, only the names and guild tags have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When VvV was under development, which took several months, the Development team went to the time and trouble to arrange and attend a meeting on Siege, in game, to discuss with the Siege players how they wanted it implemented on the shard. The VETERAN Siege players were consulted, listened to and their request to omit the items from Siege was granted. The devs couldn't have been less 'disrespectful' they did their very best to make sure the shard got what the players wanted. Those are the Siege rules. Sorry if you don't like them.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
When VvV was under development, which took several months, the Development team went to the time and trouble to arrange and attend a meeting on Siege, in game, to discuss with the Siege players how they wanted it implemented on the shard. The VETERAN Siege players were consulted, listened to and their request to omit the items from Siege was granted. The devs couldn't have been less 'disrespectful' they did their very best to make sure the shard got what the players wanted. Those are the Siege rules. Sorry if you don't like them.
I was against the items at that time, but it is not the same game now as we had when Factions items made a mega imbalance on Siege. Now we do have Imbuing and Reforging together with new loot.

The largest guild on Siege is almost pure crafting and PvM, that should tell something went wrong. PvP was some controlled Sundays events with a no loot deal, but else PvP died on Siege. Siege had not been Siege for years. Maybe we should just add Trammel rileset and be done with it , Siege is dead as the largest guild here don't want to see PvP back on the shard. It's so sad. We could have a lot honorable PvP'ers, who would love fighting each others and loot the ones they dislike heavy and go easy or not loot the ones they respect.

We need help from the devs, so players can have fun PvP'ing and afford replace a lost suit. I do not believe it will kill the business for the crafters and farmers, not at all.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Where is your comprehension at because I said HI5 has taken it to the highest level and bullies, belittles and dry loots everybody not just warring guilds. Yes it happens but not to the extent HI5 has taken it.
Now I know I haven't played since 2011...but you must be part of the newer Siege crowd. Because dry looting and corpse cutting was a normal thing. I specifically targeted every blue character I found and looted the hell out of them. Talked some smack, then walked ran away.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege had not been Perilous for years.
I won't say, dry looting and corpse cutting was a normal thing, but it sure was a risk, special if you was a nobody or had earned negative respect. I had been here sinse Siege was born, been red half of the time.
I'm sure I had been dry looted a few times, but I know I had been ressed with no looting way more times, both of the anti PK guilds and many red guild we had in the past.

I have very hard to see why HI-5 is worse than any other heavy looting guild of the past.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have no problems with PvP, and I will say that HI5 is pretty good, they have good PvP people. But the harassment of events, the threats in general chat of doing it over and over when people are trying to conduct events such as shard auctions or attending an EM event. There will be a EM event soon that will be at a time when more of the folks from Europe can attend, and I am sure that the HI5 will be attending also. Again all will face PvP action and I sure wish there was a bunch of pixes around, oo that would be so evil.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with you on the fact there is no problems having reds, dry looted, and PvP. My problem is people harassing others, and telling lies about other guilds. People trying to discredit and demolish other peoples reputations.

You know who you are. This is the reason you will not be accepted by Siege players. Until this changes you will be outsiders

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm with you on the fact there is no problems having reds, dry looted, and PvP. My problem is people harassing others, and telling lies about other guilds. People trying to discredit and demolish other peoples reputations.

You know who you are. This is the reason you will not be accepted by Siege players. Until this changes you will be outsiders
I hope you do not mean any in TDO

Status
Not open for further replies.