• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Chill and have a puff* Britain moongate!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT WOOT it's been fun to hear the different thoughts of people, nice to know we are not all the same. I edited the opening post. Hope I didn't make any one cry. Thank you for your participation.

Oh and.....

Nothin but luv,

Baby Doll

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm truly sorry you've gone through mountains of grief. But I think what many have tried to explain here is that's comparing apples to oranges. Everything you listed siege wise was achieved through propper channels as it should be. I too was a returning player a little over a year ago. I took as 8 Year break from '08-'16. Upon returning I haven't seen any favoritism towards anyway, just a proper system that is working far better and faster than I saw things get done in the 'ol days. The counsel meetings are open to everyone and posted, you don't need to be a governor to go and they King will even here your concerns at said meeting if you await your turn. Obviously the majority of the floor goes to the governors, hence the point of the meeting, but just by being present I've gotten to speak a couple times, weighing in on a topic. Anyone can. If you wish to start a town or be part of one, just as Lord Hands explained that is really not difficult at all. The only favoritism I have seen is that our EM loves to see people participating in numbers, whether it's doing an official event or even one you get enough people interested yourself in. Anyway, that's my opinion at this time. :)

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're still waiting for our Malas castles. 0/5 so far.
But, point taken. Most people can only take being kicked in the teeth for so long before they give up and go away.
There's the 1% who won't lie down no matter what, but we have jackets that do up at the back for them...

Back to hubs... like several others have said, if I'm near a hub - any hub - and I need to go somewhere, I'll generally find out if that hub goes anywhere near my destination, and use it. I don't perceive the hubs as being in competition - it's like having multiple railway stations dotted along the same train line. Use whichever one you're closest to that has a line going in your direction.

And Kelmo, you should try the braille version of that post. I can never unfeel that!!!
*goes to wash hands thoroughly with acid elemental soap*