• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Did you do the greatest of Canadian traditions and smother yourself in Maple syrup please and roll around in Maple leafs while singing Justin Bieber?
I thought it was one direction... I gotta read up on my Canadian traditions.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOL. I didn't know where either of them were from. I was just trolling.

I guess i gotta learn more about ******-bag music....

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So give me a reason to enjoy uo pvp again.. it seems like the past few years have been really bad. Last time I played it was archers spamming AI's in the time it took to get a g heal off. Any better yet or same old ****?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So give me a reason to enjoy uo pvp again.. it seems like the past few years have been really bad. Last time I played it was archers spamming AI's in the time it took to get a g heal off. Any better yet or same old ****?
I logged in yesterday after the Publish, to see how things felt in PvP. It seems BETTER than it was before. Archer have been nerfed. Yea they are still a pain in teh ass, and they will **** you up if your disarmed and your pants are down. But if you have a weapon, or parry, its pretty damn hard to be killed by an archer. They can only shoot once every 1.5, instead of 1.25. AIs only hit for 30, not 35 as it used to be. HCI has been decreased for range. All in all, it was a good patch for mages. Given this is off of one days testing, but the changes and implementation seems to make me think mages will be viable again. If they aren't, then I won't be back long. Mage gameplay is where its at. I miss it.

It is the same still, if not worse..... :(
How so? Given what I said above? Archers got nerfed, mages got a SDI buff...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIP Ultima Online......revert to post-5000 weight Legendary items.

It looks like a damn free shard wth INSANE items, neon dyed crap. Except at least on those free shards, there's bigger populations, it's free, and isn't a **** cloud server.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS: Did they fix anything? Like Parry or Pets or 1000000 weight items or .... well you see where I am going with this.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
PS: Did they fix anything? Like Parry or Pets or 1000000 weight items or .... well you see where I am going with this.
ummmm, er..... uh. not so much

now you have 10000000 weight pets eating 120's and tailoring them to how you want. insanity it is

i do think they fixed something.... somewhere..... once.... maybe

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I really need to read up and understand this pet eating 120 business. I got a lot of killer pets that could be exceptionally useful if tailored correctly.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really need to read up and understand this pet eating 120 business. I got a lot of killer pets that could be exceptionally useful if tailored correctly.
Sorry sir there will only ever be one killer tailor and Lac isn't around anymore

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
rofl that chessy PvP, what's left of it at least, just pissed off the entire ATL community in and around the yew gate. gotta call that a win for little ol' chessy :)

Lu Bu

Visitor
I remember you Nanoc.

Realistically, I probably won't be coming back. I sold my account 13 years ago and now I'm a 30-something with far less time than I had in high school and college. :)

I was just looking around, thinking about UO and remembering how great it was.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I remember you Nanoc.

Realistically, I probably won't be coming back. I sold my account 13 years ago and now I'm a 30-something with far less time than I had in high school and college. :)

I was just looking around, thinking about UO and remembering how great it was.
If you have the info you could get account back. Chances are whoever you sold it to isn't playing lol. Game going partial free 2 play here very soon.