• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see things haven't changed in 9 years forbidden fruit lover Deacon I love your mom btw.
She's a hell of a lady...you couldn't keep up with her with your 1 functioning lung and all...but hey great job winning all those bowling tournaments, beating the aarp crowd must be really fulfilling in life.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She's a hell of a lady...you couldn't keep up with her with your 1 functioning lung and all...but hey great job winning all those bowling tournaments, beating the aarp crowd must be really fulfilling in life.
Bump! Hail

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bro!!! We thought you died!!!
I only die in game.... early and often. Except I am not in game anymore so I don't know how or where or when to do. Maybe if I just sit at Fire entrance.... god I can't even remember if that's right. Wow. I'm talking about the quickie way in to the easy spawn with rat dude.... that's Fire.... right???

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I only die in game.... early and often. Except I am not in game anymore so I don't know how or where or when to do. Maybe if I just sit at Fire entrance.... god I can't even remember if that's right. Wow. I'm talking about the quickie way in to the easy spawn with rat dude.... that's Fire.... right???
HE IS ALIVE! If you come back I'll come back. ... maybe

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
More people should come back to pvp on Chesapeake. We got things going again. Plenty of action here now.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What he means is they only play pop shot stealthers and come out when it’s 11v3

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What he means is they only play pop shot stealthers and come out when it’s 11v3
Well at least you guys in G are consistent. Making up the same old stories night after night. We roll you even numbers all the time. Sucks not being the big kid on the block anymore doesn't it? lol.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What in the hell is wrong with a pop shot archer??
They tried copying us and made a bunch of stealth archers. We are better at it and still killed them so they abandoned the idea. Now they are making a bunch of DS'ers because we have one guy that rolls through them. They aren't very good at those either lol.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They tried copying us and made a bunch of stealth archers. We are better at it and still killed them so they abandoned the idea. Now they are making a bunch of DS'ers because we have one guy that rolls through them. They aren't very good at those either lol.
That response wasn't for you....claiming to be the best guild on chessy now is cute not impressive....old school RoT, PwNi, and UhOh would clown stop any version of PvP there is now....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t know @TheDeacon they are VERY strong!! Imagine walking a handicap kid to the bud wearing a helmet trying to throw rocks at his head. That’s them…impenetrable!!!

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That response wasn't for you....claiming to be the best guild on chessy now is cute not impressive....old school RoT, PwNi, and UhOh would clown stop any version of PvP there is now....
You made a giant leap there buddy. Nowhere in my comment do the words "best guild on chessy" exist. UhOh gets clown stomped all the time now.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don’t know @TheDeacon they are VERY strong!! Imagine walking a handicap kid to the bud wearing a helmet trying to throw rocks at his head. That’s them…impenetrable!!!
Doesn't say much about you getting stomped multiple times a night by us then does it?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't say much about you getting stomped multiple times a night by us then does it?
I don’t play on osi. I’d gladly dl the client, log in to clown stomp you quick..lemme kno.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lol cork cant 1 vs 1 hes like 0 and 24365345345 vs me alone
On my mage sure. Not my macer. You are just crying because we killed you guys tonight. You sent up that life alert for your wet nurse Lynk pretty quick. The thing that baffles me is your garg is your best character. We kill that one and you log on your **** characters to come fight. Doesn't make any sense.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my mage sure. Not my macer. You are just crying because we killed you guys tonight. You sent up that life alert for your wet nurse Lynk pretty quick. The thing that baffles me is your garg is your best character. We kill that one and you log on your **** characters to come fight. Doesn't make any sense.
Pretty crazy stuff. Three PAIN dismounters (not counting Sadist and the other guys cause they insta ran off screen when they saw Lynk), a G dismounter and two NACI vs 4 people. You kill one guy and 10 of G log in and you and Sadist rally 8. KEKW

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
cork ill duel your macer lets set it up ill make you look like a fool on him in front of your guild like i do your horrible mage. sad you say you beat us but we wiped you once u came back killed a few of us we rallied an killed you all again an you hid in your house until enough logged so you could try an zerg again. if your going to give the story please give the whole story.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pretty crazy stuff. Three PAIN dismounters (not counting Sadist and the other guys cause they insta ran off screen when they saw Lynk), a G dismounter and two NACI vs 4 people. You kill one guy and 10 of G log in and you and Sadist rally 8. KEKW
First off Sadist isn't a dismounter. Secondly, we only have two dismounters, one of which is hardly ever on. Last night we fought you guys in Minoc just us and you. Not to mention whenever G, FS, NaCl are on you all attack us and work together. There has never been G, NaCl and us attacking you guys. You must be taking some good drugs over there. We only had 6 people on last night in Minoc. Even numbers, 6 of you and 6 of us.. And after we rolled you in Minoc the crying starts about us zerging you LOL. That was funny.

Last edited:

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
amit is talking about 2 nights ago an yes all 3 guilds were fighting only 4 of us me amit slice an lynk. good try again tho we got the pics if you need to be reminded. the g archer last night was fighting with u guys he even said so in chat himself never flagged on pain. i then sae u guys outside the castle i guess trying to recruit him or having a hugging group so you can have another ****ty dismounter the thing that keeps yous guild going.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also pretty crazy you guys are even talking **** on this corner of the internet nobody even looks at anymore. IS this like the extended UO General chat for you Cork? Is sitting in your castle, while we're on even numbers typing away in G chat not enough for you? :D

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
amit is talking about 2 nights ago an yes all 3 guilds were fighting only 4 of us me amit slice an lynk. good try again tho we got the pics if you need to be reminded. the g archer last night was fighting with u guys he even said so in chat himself never flagged on pain. i then sae u guys outside the castle i guess trying to recruit him or having a hugging group so you can have another ****ty dismounter the thing that keeps yous guild going.
Recruiting G LOL. Doesn't matter what he said I'm talking about last night in Minoc. The night Amit is talking about there were only two P@!N dismounters. We don't work with G, never have, never will. You guys on the other hand work with them to fight us all the time. Kind of funny since you guys talk so much **** about G I'm surprised you would lower yourselves to work with them. It's not our fault your allies turn on you from time to time. Try making better friends. You die so much you are going to burn out that wet nurse alert calling in Lynk to protect you.

Last edited:

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
funny you cry about my ally but you need cartel to fight anyone at minoc last night there was 3 cartel not pain, pretty much the pot calling a kettle back eh?

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
funny you cry about my ally but you need cartel to fight anyone at minoc last night there was 3 cartel not pain, pretty much the pot calling a kettle back eh?
B, you gotta remember an even fight for him is you and I vs 6 of them. We get Lynk on and it counts as 4 of them. Remember?

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You guys are just being cry babies because you and Amit get rolled all the time. And we do that pretty easy without Cartel's help. You are extremely predictable. We kill you and we set the timer for when Lynk and his guys will log on because you are crying in discord about how you died again. Just a tip for you. If you don't like getting killed, maybe you shouldn't roll in to a VvV town and attack us. Stay in your castle like a good little boy. Or better yet just hang out at Luna bank in your safe space.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
B, you gotta remember an even fight for him is you and I vs 6 of them. We get Lynk on and it counts as 4 of them. Remember?
If it makes you feel better to have a fantasy then go for it. I guess you need some way to justify how bad you are. You go down so easy it's rather pathetic.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Here is the ss of Goat dying a few seconds before the above ss.

1688665558176.png

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh another 5v5 from that same fight. Lynk going down like a cheap hooker. LOL SEE YOU IN FIVE A CORPSE OF LYNK. SHAKE AND BAKE LYNK. SHAKE AND BAKE! lol

1688665765223.png

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is the same fight they started crying in gen chat about us zerging them. It's not a zerg when it's even numbers. And while the entire FS crew scripts to high heaven they can be beaten. Later that night we lost a few people and they ended up running us over. I think they rez killed me 3 maybe 4 times but it was still a lot of fun.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WHY ARE YOU CHECKING STRATICS IF YOU DONT PLAY
As the official mascot of Chessy's PvP scene since 1998 I have a duty to uphold til death to keep an idea of who thinks they are running my shard ;). Its cute to watch you guys argue like little teenagers again.

Do it, there needs to be more people on Chessy.
Needs to be more people in UO in general.

Love the stumps...
Those damn lumberjacks have cut down damn near everything over the last 23 years
I love you guys are fighting in my city. The mines ran dry in Minoc long time ago. The miners had to turn to lumberjacking to survive. Its why you now see no miners or lumberjacks. All natural resources have been drained from my city. We survive soley on the tears of the fallen.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As the official mascot of Chessy's PvP scene since 1998 I have a duty to uphold til death to keep an idea of who thinks they are running my shard ;). Its cute to watch you guys argue like little teenagers again.

Needs to be more people in UO in general.

I love you guys are fighting in my city. The mines ran dry in Minoc long time ago. The miners had to turn to lumberjacking to survive. Its why you now see no miners or lumberjacks. All natural resources have been drained from my city. We survive soley on the tears of the fallen.
Blah blah blah... you back yet? ;)

And here's my shameless bump to make Chessy great again!