• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the official mascot of Chessy's PvP scene since 1998 I have a duty to uphold til death to keep an idea of who thinks they are running my shard ;). Its cute to watch you guys argue like little teenagers again.

Needs to be more people in UO in general.

I love you guys are fighting in my city. The mines ran dry in Minoc long time ago. The miners had to turn to lumberjacking to survive. Its why you now see no miners or lumberjacks. All natural resources have been drained from my city. We survive soley on the tears of the fallen.
you type here more than disco!

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
how are you enticing people back to chessy when u log off when its even numbered fights. thats a pretty big joke

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Broli you still hiding on Sonoma? Learned your lesson on Chesapeake and ran away :).

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doing good. business goes well. all healthy and striper season starts monday. that was last year opening day trolling raritan bay.

should take 1st place in the chessy contest this month

and yes i was stoned.

Attachments

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m stoned in most of my pics, but usually not holding a bada$$ fish. Nice job and good luck !!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doing good. business goes well. all healthy and striper season starts monday. that was last year opening day trolling raritan bay.

should take 1st place in the chessy contest this month

and yes i was stoned.
I read stripper not striper...damn getting old :shakes fist: