• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Copy disabled?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvP changes and i cannot test it with my normal character, nothing more to say!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm. It was disabled, but I thought it was back again. Put a bug report in on it? Or page a GM. Yes, I know!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it not wanted that it is disabled, i have tried it now on different accounts but for me it is not possible to copy my character to TC 1, i cannot select the shard in the list.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try classic client maybe? just guessing maybe it doesn't have the button or something in EC

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried both classic and EC.....same thing....you can NOT select TC1.....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just copied 4 characters to TC1 last night.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the same problem with it. it shows tc1 but not checkbox next to it to select it. i tired this on multiple accounts with classic client.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye same here, its been this way for a few days now. I thought it was just me

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When will character copy be fixed, or someone give us an UPDATE?! I would like to copy my character to TC1

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone put a bug report in yet? If not, do that, then PM Cal on here, just to make sure. They can't fix it if they don't know about it, and there's a possibility they've missed that thread in the others here :)

T

The Town Drunk

Still not working for me so i contacted customer live support this is what they said.

"I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused, but the question you’ve submitted seems to be related to the mechanics of playing the game. Due to the high volume of contacts we receive, Customer Support is only able to assist with issues related to billing and accounts and of a technical nature, such as error messages, game lock-ups, or game crashes."

and

"Alternatively, you may post your question on our official forums so as to get some insight on the issue, from your fellow gamers."

Anyone got any advice ?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character Copy has never worked for me. I tried back in July and today. I have tried on 2 separate accounts. I have never been able to select "TC 1" gump. It has always been disabled.