• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champs ^^ worse pvpers ever

K

KnocK_KnOck

I have a few screen shots of rot tag teaming II with FoA - and Zerging with tamers lmao.

funny how they zerg II yet they let The wowz Boyz chain despise and do harry's

I think they be scared of wowzers boyz.

M

Mr Moosestache

You will see two tamers with two greater dragons inside this house by the minax base. My guildy and I chased Elessar with his greater dragon into that house.
Elessar and TailorThree are the same person....

He also plays from Brazil and pings around 350+. Doesn't say a lot for your guildy and yourself not being able to kill him.

M

Mr Moosestache

I have a few screen shots of rot tag teaming II with FoA - and Zerging with tamers lmao.

funny how they zerg II yet they let The wowz Boyz chain despise and do harry's

I think they be scared of wowzers boyz.
Funny you say that then you post a picture of us clearly killing the champ in Despise after killing your guild and WoWz.

S

Sephy

Funny you say that then you post a picture of us clearly killing the champ in Despise after killing your guild and WoWz.
I just lol'd

this kid knows nothing :/ prolly just started to pvp and can kill a few people and all of a sudden thinks he is a pvp god so started to come talk some ****

K

KnocK_KnOck

I just lol'd

this kid knows nothing :/ prolly just started to pvp and can kill a few people and all of a sudden thinks he is a pvp god so started to come talk some ****

My bad for not being leet enough to talk [=( I know tailor 3 is laggy. Hes a really nice guy. A few II talk to him all the time. Oh yea moosyRot clearly outnumbered both II and the single wowz kid.

S

Sephy

ye coz i know when im in despise i always seem to die on the island right where everyone else dies where its easy to trap people and not in the open areas............... l

S

Sir Achilles

Elessar and TailorThree are the same person....

He also plays from Brazil and pings around 350+. Doesn't say a lot for your guildy and yourself not being able to kill him.
That's ok, let him hide behind his ping. And we didn't have time to kill him, as soon as he saw us waiting at the entrance to minax base he ran in his house which is directly in front of the minax base (in case you didn't know).

Speaking of ping, he never seems to have a problem running from the yew gate to his house in a hurry when he needs to.

S

Sephy

Speaking of ping, he never seems to have a problem running from the yew gate to his house in a hurry when he needs to.
how many times have you done that to me lol

Great job there trying to make it sound like your actually good.

S

Sir Achilles

how many times have you done that to me lol

Great job there trying to make it sound like your actually good.
I like how you talk as if you're the greatest thing that's ever logged into UO. I'm still waiting on that mage duel.....

S

Sephy

omg, you said you don't even have icq so I am going to have to find you in game on a game I rarely play anymore good job.

S

Sir Achilles

omg, you said you don't even have icq so I am going to have to find you in game on a game I rarely play anymore good job.
I waited around yew gate that nite I told u to be there around 10:30pm est. You tell me when you'll be on and I'll find you.

S

Sephy

Im posting this meassage at 8am my time, usually mon - thursday I am on at 5:30-7:30 pm my time. weekends is different.

you figure it out

10:30pm your time is like 4:30am my time or something when I have work in the morning. I have a life you know, cant be on for as long as you ^^

L

Lucy

Haha, this post and all its idiocrities makes me glad I quit UO. You all should just uninstall it and come play wow. Way more fun and lot less drama

S

Sephy

ye wow sucks, all you did was sit in ur prive channel playing wow and had a buncha guys follow you coz your a girl. nice job!

:lick: