• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champs ^^ worse pvpers ever

S

Sephy

Because Im a brit, and I get on at wierd times... I thought I would show you what its like for me when I log on...

There are also two more stealthers in that picture, now this is a daily thing for me, and seeing as I am british why are champs on with such numbers at the prime time for british people and not when there supose to be?? how come they boost these kinda numbers then, but when rival guilds come online, they all seem to disapear and complain about a zerg when we have less numbers at fights than they do in that picture...

Some are even seen, either in tram or at the gate in prime time whilst we spawn and call them in to raid, yet they wont.

I don't get the leadership qualities, the pvp qualities or the concept of all being in a big group at this time, but later when rival guilds get on they split up and dont do anything...

explain mr champs dudes??

And no I didnt just die to em ( well I did in the end but not to a faction guy, pics 3 days old they had more people on today lol )

L

Lucy

It's a shame that this once great guild has been made into a mockery... They should give the !C! stone to those worthy of holding it and put to rest like the original intention of their creator.

A

Arch Magus

Does anyone even care?
I mean, people still play on Chessy?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CHAMPS was me, Mikey, Buck, Nate, Raistlin, Jughead, RR, Roar, Diekruz, MP, Entrophy, Feif, Mazz, etc. Whatever that garbage is now is a weak attempt at was at one time the strongest guild on UO.

K

KnocK_KnOck

CHAMPS was me, Mikey, Buck, Nate, Raistlin, Jughead, RR, Roar, Diekruz, MP, Entrophy, Feif, Mazz, etc. Whatever that garbage is now is a weak attempt at was at one time the strongest guild on UO.
I agree. The champs now is garbage. To bad Mikey cannot reclaim !C! That would be nice. Taka has no clue how to run a guild and pwns that off on other members who do not want the responsibility, Or if someone takes that responsibility no one listens and taka never leaves the gate. I am sure a lot of people know how Taka is.............

All taka cares about is faction points, Rez Killing and Throwing a fit like a 2 yr old when he dies or does not get his way.

He don't even supply the guild with a map server - and wonders why people cannot find him when he needs help.

I find it all very Entertaining at times, But I do miss the "True" champs and hope someday Mikey will get C back.

V

Vre13

Hi,
Returned after long pause.... Olease, explain how its possible to get 150 in all resists????

A

Arch Magus

He's just mocking those people that claim he cheats all the time.

I think...hehe.
:pancakes:

A

Arch Magus

Hey Skimpythong,

This is EG Mine.

remember that time when a couple of you came after me in Despise.
You were after me in a 1v1, you got off your ethy, dismounted me and almost had me killed.
I barely got the invis off, remounted with you trying to hit me.
a serpent aggroed you, and I was there to drop the exp-fs on ya, lol.pwned.
course, i was destined to die later at that spawn, i should have not come back hehe.

damn that was fun.
we had some great duels too, before faction retardifacts...

How you guys doing?
still playing a lot?
Ro T still large and in charge?

A

Arch Magus

I remember like 5 years ago, I was still learning PVP and UO.
Champs would suddenly roll out of Yew gate, like 8-10 Reds would just come pouring out.
Everybody scattered, people died.

some of my fondest memories.
this is all I have to remember them by
http://www.jerkass.com/

Love that vid. Mcmanus was UO god in my eyes.:bowdown:

S

Sephy

Hey Skimpythong,

This is EG Mine.

remember that time when a couple of you came after me in Despise.
You were after me in a 1v1, you got off your ethy, dismounted me and almost had me killed.
I barely got the invis off, remounted with you trying to hit me.
a serpent aggroed you, and I was there to drop the exp-fs on ya, lol.pwned.
course, i was destined to die later at that spawn, i should have not come back hehe.

damn that was fun.
we had some great duels too, before faction retardifacts...

How you guys doing?
still playing a lot?
Ro T still large and in charge?
lol hey E-G not seen u for awhile wondered where you was, had some fun fighting you I remember that damn snake lol. we dominate spawns as usual, yew gate sometimes although we go when noone else is spawning (usualy champs sitting there)

Kinda agree about the faction ****, think its ruiened pvp a lil bit, lot of people dont wana go in stat, most people dont care unless there using faction items and need to keep there rank :/

I was playing last night after a smoke and I got owned to easy after talking **** lol bet tom and taka are e-horny irl about it.

oh and u shud Q me or PM me for duels, I needa fight some mages on my mage because Im tempted to switch templates on him due to my ghey lag being lame and messing my timing up, needa practice lol

M

Maja of K^T

durrrrrr

Taka, Aimee, zillion other stealthers = trash and pansies.

S

Sir Achilles

As if RoT doesn't have any stealth archers...even better how many tamers does RoT have?? Antz Pantz, Tailor Three, Disco Duck, Thom, Desolation....I can keep going...

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a red in champs many years ago named lil ole me (not sure how he spelt it, it's been awhile) I used to love to go to the moongate at brit and watch him fight. He was a very nice guy and I was sad when I didn't see him on anymore. Not sure if he quit or what happen.

I can't pvp myself but I like to watch others pvp. I know there are women out there that are good at pvp. I'm just not one of them LOL. :D

M

Maja of K^T

trash & pansies. nice. I wont even go there.

I don't even remember the last time Aimee played a stealth archer lmao....
LOL ... Aimee... you just completely failed at trying to anon. defend yourself. How's that horseshoe to the pooper recovering?

And the last time I saw you play a stealth archer was 2-3 months ago when I last logged on. You, Taka, Tom, the Sniffens... sheesh. With that many numbers on a single target...it's amazing you guys never kill anyone.

To Achilles.... Disco Duck was MY tamer. I stopped playing pretty much when RoT formed (too many strangers, not as fun). Disco Duck was a BARD tamer... i.e. couldn't kill anyone if I tried. He was created solely for discording and tanking Harries. I'm not even sure I ever had any char other than Maja guilded in RoT....

M

Maja of K^T

TOM just called me a hacker :(
I used to use my human tracking at the gate for him and Taka... me and Maverick were following Tom all over MSing and he popped out and called me a hacker. I said... I'm not hacking ... tracking is a skill.... "you put Tracking on a mage temp? rofl noob!". Uh.....

harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

S

Sir Achilles

To Achilles.... Disco Duck was MY tamer. I stopped playing pretty much when RoT formed (too many strangers, not as fun). Disco Duck was a BARD tamer... i.e. couldn't kill anyone if I tried. He was created solely for discording and tanking Harries. I'm not even sure I ever had any char other than Maja guilded in RoT....[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking about you Mr. EG Mine....I'm talking about "IIDISKOIIDUCKII"

L

lady_pearl

LOL ... Aimee... you just completely failed at trying to anon. defend yourself. How's that horseshoe to the pooper recovering?

And the last time I saw you play a stealth archer was 2-3 months ago when I last logged on. You, Taka, Tom, the Sniffens... sheesh. With that many numbers on a single target...it's amazing you guys never kill anyone.

To Achilles.... Disco Duck was MY tamer. I stopped playing pretty much when RoT formed (too many strangers, not as fun). Disco Duck was a BARD tamer... i.e. couldn't kill anyone if I tried. He was created solely for discording and tanking Harries. I'm not even sure I ever had any char other than Maja guilded in RoT....

Sniffens are GS?

Think the convo is about now not 2-3 months ago

lol

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

As if RoT doesn't have any stealth archers...even better how many tamers does RoT have?? Antz Pantz, Tailor Three, Disco Duck, Thom, Desolation....I can keep going...
You hardly see me on my tamer, I don't like pvp'n on her cause you kids are to easy to kill! But if people in my guild are fighting and I happen to be on her and have to time out I usually just come in on her.

S

Sephy

You hardly see me on my tamer, I don't like pvp'n on her cause you kids are to easy to kill! But if people in my guild are fighting and I happen to be on her and have to time out I usually just come in on her.
your always on your tamer, either that or cybering with paris

S

Sir Achilles

Even your own guildy says you're always on your tamer! I'm really surprised that Moosestache puts up with all the bank sitting you and Dr. Brule do. Antzy, try playing a real template that doesn't involve the macro's "all kill".

N

Nastia Cross

Even your own guildy says you're always on your tamer! I'm really surprised that Moosestache puts up with all the bank sitting you and Dr. Brule do. Antzy, try playing a real template that doesn't involve the macro's "all kill".
AFK bank sitting is a crime now? How about all the SL and TB players that I see bank sitting these days... Pearl and Radun are just two examples off the top of my head. Get a life and complain about something pvp related not AFK related... Speaking of pvp, whenever we raid or fight Antzy is ALWAYS on her pvp char not on her tamer. The only time she's on her tamer is for harrowers or regular spawns. Get the facts straight before you open your big mouth. Don't be jealous because a WOMAN has more guts than you do to actually get out there at the gate and fight and not house hide.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Dr. Brule and I afk bank sit for a reason. You see us sitting there often because we have a life, something you may not be familiar with? We play maybe a hour or two a day if at all during the week days... I do appreciate your concerns tho! :next:

S

Sir Achilles

AFK bank sitting is a crime now? How about all the SL and TB players that I see bank sitting these days... Pearl and Radun are just two examples off the top of my head. Get a life and complain about something pvp related not AFK related... Speaking of pvp, whenever we raid or fight Antzy is ALWAYS on her pvp char not on her tamer. The only time she's on her tamer is for harrowers or regular spawns. Get the facts straight before you open your big mouth. Don't be jealous because a WOMAN has more guts than you do to actually get out there at the gate and fight and not house hide.

Ummm Radun isn't with us anymore, he made his own guild and joined TB and Pearl bank sits to burn counts....I would be interested to hear of any other names of our guildy's that bank sit. And who cares about TB members??? Our guild isn't in TB! We don't gate fight anymore, we only fight to defend either our sigils or a spawn. Gate fighting is pointless. And Antzy Pantz is "ALWAYS" on her pvp char?? That's bull **** last time i fought her was at despise with that poor excuse for a template tamer "Antzy Pantz". So back at you, get your "facts" straight.

M

Maja of K^T

Sniffens are GS?

Think the convo is about now not 2-3 months ago

lol
Everyone ever guilded with Taka knows he has a "no-attack" rule with the Sniffens. They go everywhere together (mainly in and around each other's gate houses). They rez each other, yada yada yada. Most people NOT guilded with Taka know this as well.

You had Pearl when I last played - you'd show up at the gate here and there...didn't leave GZ...didn't flag... only healed other blues. When you did step out of GZ you'd get flaceplanted. On Aimee you'd get flaceplanted. After a few deaths you dissappear, Taka gets on Tarquin (and also dies). Rinse, repeat. I'm certain that if I sat at the gate now, soon enough that 2 month old history would repeat itself.

As for banksitting - most blues (that actually manage to kill someone) that pvp banksit to burn counts and stay logged in. Broli and Lox actually BUY and SELL at the bank as well, so you can't give someone crap for that. Now if they were GZ sitting at the gate then that's another thing.

The greatest part of UO pvp (post insur) is the ability to **** talk your opponent. Will never get old :)

S

Sephy

Sir Achilles.. shush.

antzy is a way better pvper than you will ever be, she banks sits on her char coz like she says, she has a life and well its a blue char, u see her playing her tamer at a spawn and cry that she is at a spawn on her spawn char *cry*

your pathetic at pvp and uo, your life prolly reflects this. I can talk cr@p to antzy all I want and its not because its true, its coz I just dont like her.. simple..

now learn some skill and come talk to us

S

Sir Achilles

My point was that RoT has numerous tamers....end of story. I don't even know who Antzy's other chars are? And your main character is a disarm archer so you lose any right to judge my pvp abilities.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

My point was that RoT has numerous tamers....end of story. I don't even know who Antzy's other chars are? And your main character is a disarm archer so you lose any right to judge my pvp abilities.
Exactly, you don't know who my main is. You just want something to cry about.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Sir Achilles.. shush.

antzy is a way better pvper than you will ever be, she banks sits on her char coz like she says, she has a life and well its a blue char, u see her playing her tamer at a spawn and cry that she is at a spawn on her spawn char *cry*

your pathetic at pvp and uo, your life prolly reflects this. I can talk cr@p to antzy all I want and its not because its true, its coz I just dont like her.. simple..

now learn some skill and come talk to us
You know you love me Sephy!!

S

Sephy

You know you love me Sephy!!
no I think your a stupid dumbass who cybers all day in vent with some fat dude after your hubby / boyfriend stopped playing

I freaking hate u

.. and sir, I play any char I can be bothered to play, i have earned the right to call myself good over the years, if I wana play a gimp char now I will do, if u dont like it, u must suck because u cant counter a gimp template...

not my problem is it?

btw I quit rot, rip still love half of u, other half are dumb

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Apparently you think I care what people think of me? News flash, I don't! I'm glad you think this of me and you quit the guild.. you were pretty darn annoying to me.

N

Nastia Cross

Ummm Radun isn't with us anymore, he made his own guild and joined TB and Pearl bank sits to burn counts....I would be interested to hear of any other names of our guildy's that bank sit. And who cares about TB members??? Our guild isn't in TB! We don't gate fight anymore, we only fight to defend either our sigils or a spawn. Gate fighting is pointless. And Antzy Pantz is "ALWAYS" on her pvp char?? That's bull **** last time i fought her was at despise with that poor excuse for a template tamer "Antzy Pantz". So back at you, get your "facts" straight.

Where in my post did I state that Radun was with you? Nowhere sir. Learn to read. I think its pretty two-faced of you to say that its ok for Pearl to AFK bank sit but not ok for Dr. Brule or Antzy. I have to agree about gate fighting being pointless, but that has to do with the FACT that ya'll house hide instead of coming out to actually fight. And as for my statement about Antzy, apparently you misread that as well. She SPAWNS with Antzy and despise is a SPAWN location, end of story. Man, UO needs to start requiring an entrance exam if the people that play can't even comprehend what they read.

S

Sephy

cry more bubbles lol didn't quit for u, just coz I dont like u and am no longer in rot, doesnt mean I still aint cool with half of u. played with some guys in rot for like 6 years

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Cry? Where do you see me crying? I never said you quit for me, simply stated the facts that you were annoying and I could care less if you quit or not.

T

truss

wow this **** is to funny. i havent even been on lately. but nice seph.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Thanks again for your concern Seph... I do very much enjoy it! He is a wild one!!!

S

Sir Achilles

Not sure if this pic came over but this was taken this morning. You will see two tamers with two greater dragons inside this house by the minax base. My guildy and I chased Elessar with his greater dragon into that house. He had one of our sigils and was trying to place it. He called in Tailor Three with another greater dragon, they both stayed in the house with only two of us outside. Please at least try to practice what you preach.