• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills RL Picture Thread

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought this might be fun. I'm always curious as to what the people I meet on various message boards and in-game actually look like. So I figured I'd start a thread for those of us who feel like sharing.

(Note: This thread is for posting RL pics, try to keep the OT to an absolute minimum, I will not hesitate to remove any posts that I feel are not contributing to the thread.)

So, seeing as this was my idea, I'll go first.

Here I am taking a crappy self portrait from my webcam:

Here I am at work:

Ok, that's enough for now.
Who's next?

Mesphito

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here is me at my laptop, probably playing UO, or dying on Harold:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farsight working on his taming skills.

Trekspel2.jpg

+0.1 taming! My taming skill is now 120.0, as long as I have a cookie. Without the cookie, it's 37.8.
Farsight 2.jpg

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, ok...here is what I actually look like. My good buddy "Raistlin" actually took this picture of me and my dog. Her name is Apples, she is a red dobbie.

Can anyone guess who that guy with the mustache is? :lol: If you do know who he is then what websites have you been looking at? *gasp*

S

Sweety

Found this thread and decided to resurrect it with my face :eek:
Oops accidentally deleted my pics. heres a new one

haha i look a bit scared in this

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is me about 3 year ago right after i move to ks from la

this is me and my little sister when we were nice and cutie

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dixie

I'll go Mir's route and give a baby picture. I think I was 5 or 6 here. kid pic.jpg

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
baby pic are fun even when they are your self cuz then you look back at how wired the cloths your mother put you in looked

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best are baby pics w/ your parents/siblings in em cause it's like a time travel. You get to laugh at how horrible some of the styles were back then!

I've never seen a baby picture of me so I can't post one! haha. Maybe I never was a baby?!

PS: Giggles, your girl looks PISSED! LOL.

L

Lil' Lucien

I thought UO was real life......

30.JPG
How much I love UO

31.JPG
How I feel about cheaters

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And here's my girl a bit older and not looking so Psycho :p

J

jpullen8874

I'm new around here but thought I would join in. This is a rather old pic from around 2000. Its all I have at short notice. Also, don't try this at home.

Just so you guys know, my main characters are Tycho (samurai), Karl Franz (crafter), and Horace (Chef and fisher).

Hope to see you guys around in the future.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it has been a month since anyone posted. Here is one of my Halloween pictures:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You expect us to believe that's a Halloween costume? I bet you dress like that every day.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You expect us to believe that's a Halloween costume? I bet you dress like that every day.
*holds head in shame*

Alright alright...you caught me. I thought Halloween would be a good guise to use for this pic. You are right however, it is daily wear...

M

Mal

Here is me with my oldest at my job, I play the Easter bunny for our company function each year, its a blast to see the smiles on the kids :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this one over on the Chessy boards. Its about a month or so old. :thumbup1: