• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills RL Picture Thread

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thread resurrecting ftw!!! Good ol memories =) Any new people wanna add?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
omg! we both haz fuzzy webcams!

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh a picture thread. Don't mind if I share a couple.

First pic is when I was standing near the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It was very windy that day in April of 2012.

Second one was taken at a shop in Granada,Spain. I am most proud of this one.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Edit:
For those that may be confused, stoned, a little slow, or just angry that the girl in the picture is prettier than you, this post was made on a dare for laughs. It is an image I got and changed the words on. It is supposed to be fun and make you laugh. No need to get excited... although I understand why you might ;)

Last edited:

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

one of the ~6 pics of me that exist ;p and wow they changed FB since i last logged in not using my phone wtf. 29, and I still can't grow a beard. #STILLNOTAMAN

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is me and my late husband / best friend Lucas, who for many many years before me played Marius/Memphisto. I took over his account when he quit the game. It is a rare thing to find someone that was your best friend for 22 years of your life and in that time was also your lover, your husband, your business partner, your only family. While our romantic relationship may have ended in 2005, but we made a pact to always be best friends / family to each other and put that first... and we accomplished that. He was the only family I could call mine (as I have lost my entire family). We were incredibly close! So close that he was going to walk me down the aisle to marry my current husband. That's a rare gift!!! This is who I play UO for. Because in this world... in this fantasy.... when I play Pandora and Marius... Luke still lives on in the tiniest of ways. In Sosaria their love never dies, it is as eternal as they are.

And this is my current husband, of course dressed up for Halloween! OR.... was it cosplay?? I'll never tell. The second gift of my life, truly. Not only did my husband Jake know and love Luke, he grieved with me... we had to cancel our Key West wedding because Luke died only a few months before. Neither of us were ready to do such an event without him there. Jake is my ride or die. He's gone through so much with me and for me, and I for him. We're soulmates and I was blessed twice over in that respect... I have had two soulmates in my life.

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Figured I'd add one here of me and my boy Blue in front of my 68 Camaro.

483580_559294257438040_1957588222_n.jpg 4.JPG