• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills RL Picture Thread

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I used to play Cats and this is my second favorite Shard forum... Does that count?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thanks BS... for tolerating a doddering old fool in your forum. *winks*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what the i suppose ill jump aboard w/ my crappy phone pic!

ps: can we stop the general chat bs about everyone being fat all day long!!!!!!! gosh that gets annoying!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(1) Me @ work during a landing zone class [in the middle]

(2) Me about 2 minutes after jumpin off the bridge above my head.. [turns out a rock under the water can almost put your eye out]

(3) Me @ kings island, tired as hell and ready for some grub

Attachments

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Achilles... I believe the "old guy" you are talking about is Tommy Chong. Aka "Chong" from Cheech and Chong. I'm surprised someone in ruoh doesn't know who he is.

V

Vlaude2

I remember years ago when we had a thread like this going and thinking Korik Bloodguard looked like a drug dealer. I can say that now that he doesn't play anymore rolleyes:. Anyways, here is me:

http://i32.***********/29ysigp.jpg

T

The_Traveler

This picture was taken at the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL today.
The Discovery Saturday theme today was Space. When the kids were done having their photos taken in with the little astronaut stand-up myself and a friend jumped right in to get our photos taken. Had to get on my knees to put my head in helmet.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This picture was taken at the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL today.
The Discovery Saturday theme today was Space. When the kids were done having their photos taken in with the little astronaut stand-up myself and a friend jumped right in to get our photos taken. Had to get on my knees to put my head in helmet.

Too cool! Richard Garriot would be proud. I wonder who spent more on their experience...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OK so this is either:

"Isn't that sweet he is holding down the tree for his daddy."

or if he takes after his daddy...

"Hmm...I wonder what happens if I get off this tree..."

BTW Giggs, are those horns I see holding up that halo?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, time for an update I suppose. Here's a picture of my brother and I at his wedding this past weekend. I'm the one on the left, the one who hasn't lost the will to live yet. :D

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That's just sooooooooooo adorable!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure? The one on the left is pretty convincing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'lil guy went in for tux fitting last night after my paintball match. I can't compete with that level of cuteness I tell ya!

http://images.podotech.net/handdtux.jpg
Those little ones in tuxes are tough to compete with. I was dancing at my bothers wedding and I feel this tugging on the back of my shirt. I turn around and the 5 year old ring bearer cuts in and takes my dance!

Wost part is you can't do anything about it without looking like a huge jerk.

Little boys are evil geniuses when it comes to picking up women.

B

Blessed

B l e s s e d/Euphoria/Perfection/Deception - UHOH & AZN!
On my way to Belvedere.

... In Belvedere.

My man and my son. In San Francisco.

S

Sweety

Here we go:

I was about 3 here. One of my favorite pictures hah

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember years ago when we had a thread like this going and thinking Korik Bloodguard looked like a drug dealer. I can say that now that he doesn't play anymore rolleyes:. Anyways, here is me:

http://i32.***********/29ysigp.jpg
LOL. The irony here is that Korik is back now. I have the feeling I'll have a few less greater heals, and perhaps a few "accidental" flamestrikes coming my way when we're doing champ spawns after he reads this one.

N

Nevyn

[Bender]It’s not ironic! It’s just coincidental![/Bender]

Huh, I posted a sort of picture in this thread. Odd, I remember posting an actual picture on the Catskills picture thread before. Must have been an older thread.

N

Nevyn

Here's the only thing on the internet I can find larger than a thumbnail. At least Vlaude should be able to pick me out, lol. Can't seem to remember the password to my old Photobucket account to see if anything is in there.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[Bender]It’s not ironic! It’s just coincidental![/Bender]

Huh, I posted a sort of picture in this thread. Odd, I remember posting an actual picture on the Catskills picture thread before. Must have been an older thread.
Yeah I think there was an older one way back in the archives somewhere. We probably looked like little kids that was so long ago. That was either back when we were still in high school or had just finished it, I can't remember.

Here's the only thing on the internet I can find larger than a thumbnail. At least Vlaude should be able to pick me out, lol. Can't seem to remember the password to my old Photobucket account to see if anything is in there.

Ha, you're barely in that pic. For a moment I thought I had forgotten what you looked like.

N

Nevyn

Bah, you caught on to my plan. I almost won.

Oh yeah, remembered the one I posted before. Was when we were at Six Flags like a decade ago. I think in line for Ninja. /nostalgia

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. The irony here is that Korik is back now. I have the feeling I'll have a few less greater heals, and perhaps a few "accidental" flamestrikes coming my way when we're doing champ spawns after he reads this one.
Yes... Accidental... :) I'd add a picture but that'd make it difficult to maintain the illusion of awesomeness.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay winter!

http://i55.***********/sf8fpv.png

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a picture of a drunken me on the 4th of July of this year. I had way to many jello shots that day.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A man after my own heart. I'm prepared, I own and have read this book at least 3 times.

And just to stay on topic, I guess I'll post an updated pic. Here's a shot of me and my girlfriend at a festival about 2 weeks ago.

We were both very sunburned at that point. It was even worse the next morning.