• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone PLEASE FIX IT SO YOU CAN LOG INTO THE GAME?

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frustrating. Been trying for half an hour and get the error message. At least DV's are looking at it but painful... goes and plays something else lol

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't had the issue in a couple of days now and I switch between 6 different accounts quite often. I was terrible the last few weeks, but not now.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have an other issue, first time I login after starting my PC and CC client, I freeze on the way in. Sometimes I do get in, but paperdoll and backbags do not open and I'm frozen. only thing to do is to restart the client. Then I don't see the problem before next time I start my PC. It may be my firewall that do make me trouble, I use trend micro

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had an issue today where a friend asked to borrow a rubble half wall. Went to my place where I store them and the chest was empty... I thought odd did I move them?!?!? So I went to where I store my rubble plants thinking maybe I did put all the rubble together... but they weren't there. So confused I went back to the previous place and looked again and this time the box had 82 items in it and my rubble walls were there.

I know it was empty before I opened the chest and it had no boxes at all... nothing. So I don't know what is up with that.