• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I have your stuff?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously. Can I? In that box over there? What about this crate here?

Ultimate Collector had a beta wipe not long ago and the ones who amassed such great things to rival Lord British's great things were like, "Oohnooooos, why Gods why?!"

Why, to bring you a better beta of course! Oh, and to give us wee folk a chance to rethink our snowglobe obsession ;)

The music is a little hokey and yet I can't turn it off. My bumping shoulders won't allow it (it's hard to type when your shoulders are bumping btw).

I still don't know what I'm appraising or what to buy to excel. Last beta I ended up with a lot of springs and empty stands. This time I intend to stalk Cirno and peek in her crates more often.

Today's lesson is to learn how to actually make money so I can afford more snowglobes. I'll keep you updated!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're making me want to try this again Airmid!