• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Great Lakes Unite?

R

RainVI

P.S.

I'm sorry If I am getting like a little out of hand, it is just that I really want this to be a success, I'm tired of these random guilds coming in and trying to disrupt what we've done.

S

Still Frame

Sir if you feel so strongly about this what you should do is get a vent and map server. Start a guild and give an open invitation to anyone who agrees with your ideas and let them join you for the fight. if u can get the first few members their friends will come and so on. Everyone under one tag and you get your wish, thats how it will have to be done. I dont see jabber, eda, toxic, garton and kahlan all sitting in 1 vent and agreeing about an alliance.

J

Juggs

Come on dukarlo, it's just teamwork that makes them better :coco:
~~~~~~~~~~~
you would almost be funny, but sadly you aren't.........but at least you can attempt a joke better than you can pvp against _I_................hmmm

S

Shamano

Your correct Juggs, I can't PvP vs _I_. It seems like they can cast flamestrikes just as fast as my mini heals, and their archers can hit me with moving shot and I won't even see them on my screen :bowdown:

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S.

I'm sorry If I am getting like a little out of hand, it is just that I really want this to be a success, I'm tired of these random guilds coming in and trying to disrupt what we've done.
What've we done that's so significant? I'm really confused by your overconcern.

J

Juggs

Your correct Juggs, I can't PvP vs _I_. It seems like they can cast flamestrikes just as fast as my mini heals, and their archers can hit me with moving shot and I won't even see them on my screen :bowdown:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's odd is I fight with them all the time and never experience this problem. They are hard to kill, but I prefer the challenge and experience I gain by pvping them.

J

John G8

I is horrible, Ive fought against the likes of Cal and Ex for years. I know ALL their tactics and how they roll. From the sounds of it, nobody on GL is running the correct templates to smash these kids.

L

lolatbc

I is horrible, Ive fought against the likes of Cal and Ex for years. I know ALL their tactics and how they roll. From the sounds of it, nobody on GL is running the correct templates to smash these kids.
They send every temp in UO at us. The thing is most don't know how to use the temps.

If we suck so bad come to GL and fight us then talk your crap!

S

Still Frame

Another tdr victory against haxz and a few bc. Why do people believe this alliance is needed? With the numbers bc was fielding (we didnt get the full force they showed up end of the spawn and few jumped in star...ended badly) but between bc or tdr how hard can _I_ really be? haxz and !MM! beat them earlier.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

What did they win? Nothing. But hey, I guess they are winning the daily harrowers too, right man? :danceb:

S

Speed_Racer

Regardless of whether you guys THINK we can beat _I_ without eachother, I think it will take an alliance.

I've been gathering information about this Tooliver Quick / Ice rocker guy, and it seems as if he has quite a track record to speak of.

He's been to many shards, and picked up some of the most intensive players in the game to this date. He is a vicious leader, whose hunger for shardwide domination and victory cannot be satisfied.

These guys may not be techniqually 'Immortal' but I say we be better safe than sorry while we have the chance and unite as one to destroy them.

It sickens me that we can't come to an agreement as adults, rivals, and enemies alike.

I think that if all the GMs of each guild have a talk, then we could make this worth. Great Lakes is full of intelligent minds and nice people, this can happen.
Roflol Arnt you feeding his ego. :loser:
_I_ is not all of that. They cross heal with good templates. They are a bunch of vets that know how to play the game and have taken thier time to learn everything about pvp in uo. Just because you cant go out there,throw a random set of FS ,and kill them doesnt mean you have to go Nancy Drew on them to figuer it out. Anyone who has pvped on atlantic or LS knows these guys. I personally cant stand tdr, would never allie with them, nor would I be in a guild that did allie them. If you want to win against _I_ you have to pick your game up and learn to pvp better.

Honestly I am still suprised they are together. The last guild Cal gmed he got booted out of.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest I think RainVI is probably in I just trying to make it sound like someone on GL really is in awe of I. I dont think anyone that sounds that noobish would actually post on these forums in such a way.

M

Mystra

Many infractions on this thread as you have seen. You have been warned now over and over by myself for accusations of cheating, Orvago has come to our little piece of the world and done the same . I removed at least 6 posts with such accusations just now, this is the last time i will do so without banning the offender. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, THERE WILL NOT BE A WARNING YOU WILL BE BANNED.

All please after the fact will be summarily ignored.

You may now continue playing nice !

Mystra

P

Piehunter

To be honest I think RainVI is probably in I just trying to make it sound like someone on GL really is in awe of I. I dont think anyone that sounds that noobish would actually post on these forums in such a way.
I agree, his posts are pleadings that are sarcastic in thier content, sort of just baiting GL to get a rise.

S

Still Frame

What did they win? Nothing. But hey, I guess they are winning the daily harrowers too, right man? :danceb:
I'm not putting _I_ down, im just laughing at people like kahlan who think it takes an alliance to beat you guys at a fight. It's going to happen here and there, every guild loses. But it doesnt take an entire shard to take down 1 guild, it just takes having the right people on at the right time.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he just posts here so he can see the dancing vegetable.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

Actually I post here because all of you are morons for saying we win by 'cheats' and 'hacks'. We are just better than you.. :danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
_I_ got dominated last night by TDR at the COD spawn. Wtf-rolled! And don't cry zerg, because we had 8 at the most.

B

BlitzkriegLOL

Funny how you guy's think winning 8v1-2 that are on, is being 'rolled'. Screenshots? :danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny how you guy's think winning 8v1-2 that are on, is being 'rolled'. Screenshots? :danceb:
LOL - 8 v 1-2? Hardly. I'd ask you for screenshots but you wouldn't be able to post them for reasons that everyone knows but I won't say. Naciverts, Freddy Kreuger, Tolliver Quick, Black Magik, Jorwell (something like that), Sylph. There were a couple others that escape me.

As far as even numbers, hows this? 2 v 2- Yoshio and Monk vs Freddy Krueger and Black Magik.

Freddy and Magik died, Yoshio and Monk got the loots.

Spin that, trash!

B

BlitzkriegLOL

LOL if you are going to talk 2v2.. Tolliver and Emperor Kahn Tzu will 2v2 anyone lol.. :danceb:

C

C-Punt

Them post screen shots LOL, thanks i needed that this monday mornin. *in tears*

S

Still Frame

LOL if you are going to talk 2v2.. Tolliver and Emperor Kahn Tzu will 2v2 anyone lol.. :danceb:
That actually does sound like it could get good.

I would say sedric + partner vs them would win.

Sed > kahn tzu
it could go either way.

S

Still Frame

Kahlan i dno what thread we were arguing in and im too lazy to look. But ask floyd if tdr leaves yew cuz he got dropped fast tonight in despise. I was hoping you would show up next

Tolliver Quick [_I_]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TDR did very well the other night at COD.

It was about even numbers (they had 1-3 more, good odds for us) and they managed to kill quite a few of us because we were running between 2 different raids at once.

= )

Well met.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was about even numbers (they had 1-3 more, good odds for us) and they managed to kill quite a few of us because we were running between 2 different raids at once.

= )

Well met.
Man..You do a great job of sugar coating. Good fight btw.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

= )

Well met.

funny how he can't just give a compliment, he has to twist it around to make it sound like he beat himself.

M

Malador

funny how he can't just give a compliment, he has to twist it around to make it sound like he beat himself.
Yup. It wont be too long before they are transfering shards talking about how they beat GL down.

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

Yup. It wont be too long before they are transfering shards talking about how they beat GL down.
What? We already beat GL down so stfu. When the so called best guild on the shard has to logon there blues and play in tram that means we win!

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you guys in were smarter just so you could understand how ridiculous you are.

D

DoughBoy [_I_]

Wow you guys need to stop crying! You say we are a joke. We only win because of haxz?

I think most of the guilds on GL are a joke.

Why don't you do something about it and stop crying. It took less than two weeks to shut down the shard.

We pop harrys and don't even chock it of to get fights and you still don't come.

Grow some ballz, stop being babies and play the game. Its not going to change so get better or quit.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow you guys need to stop crying! You say we are a joke. We only win because of haxz?

I think most of the guilds on GL are a joke.

Why don't you do something about it and stop crying. It took less than two weeks to shut down the shard.

We pop harrys and don't even chock it of to get fights and you still don't come.

Grow some ballz, stop being babies and play the game. Its not going to change so get better or quit.
lol we still are pvping, we just play in the field instead of popping spawns begging for fights. if you owned the shard chances are you'd prolly know where to find a fight.

L

landon27

If I is so good why don't they do chain harrys primetime like UOF. They can't and an alliance would last about 20 mins. You can't stop a guild like -I- and you know why. UO should just make the game like 5 shards and combine them so they game could be fun again. Take the servers with low pop and bump them into one shard the problem with the game is the lack of players. If it was a condensed shards plan there would be more spawns and more pvp. As it is you can get away with any spawn after 10pm. And if you have 20 players you win almost always if they players know what they are doing. Also I is only like 15 guys maybe 20 but they never have more then 12 on. Are you saying BC or TDR can't stop 10-15 guys either your players don't know how to pvp or well...they don't know how to use the make up of the map to win the fight. Maybe if the pvp guilds would stop takeing trammies your guilds might have a chance. OR maybe EA games could care about the game for 10 mins and fix the problems plagueing the game. Face it the game makers don't care who does what. I think that the true IT people in EA are gone and the servers are old if the firewalls where any good IE cisco they could stop the speedhacking and cheat engines or a IDS but that will never happen. Just a thought.
Landon

S

Still Frame

You are not very bright.

TDR did very well, one of the few times that they've managed to kill more than 1 of us.

:thumbsup:
I dno the other day it was me and puni vs a few of you guys (i think 4 or 5) i remember anti, passion, dark awaits but the other names slip my mind. We obviously didnt kill everyone, and both ended up dying but i remember anti having to be rezd once or twice and i think puni got dark atleast once. But yes its always fun to fight you guys

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan i dno what thread we were arguing in and im too lazy to look. But ask floyd if tdr leaves yew cuz he got dropped fast tonight in despise. I was hoping you would show up next
Wow, so you heavily outnumbered Floyd and won 6-1. Congrats *bows* You are amazing.