• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling UOASSIST Users... Information/Input needed, @Mesanna? NEW ERA OF ASSIST? UOA2?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Something i'd love to see in UOA is an "Add Hotkey" for Spells and don't be limited to 16 macros.
You have hotkeys in the CC macroes.

I would not mind paying once again for an upgrade to UOA that would allow many of the feathers legal in EC

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have hotkeys in the CC macroes.

I would not mind paying once again for an upgrade to UOA that would allow many of the feathers legal in EC
True, but the CC hotkey is a bit slower than macro spell on UOAssist. If you use it for PVP u will see a difference on casting.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Regardless of the final outcome, I am thrilled to see Tug working on this again...and I agree, best $15 (PER ACCOUNT) ever spent...would gladly pay again for more features.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please give me a pet rating calculator for CC, i currently only use EC for pinco's pet calc.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please give me a pet rating calculator for CC, i currently only use EC for pinco's pet calc.
I would like that and the ranges of items added to everything both in the default EC and the CC. I mean why can't we have the high and low property values listed on things? With animal lore it would be nice to see the high and low end of things as well... The Pet Power Calculator is based on those properties as well...

It certainly helps while looting that Pinco has all that stuff in the item properties when I look at something and decide if it's worth keeping or breaking down... Now maybe some folk keep most that crap in their heads but I have a lifetime of stuff jammed in my head I honestly don't want to memorize every tiny detail of everything I look at in-game.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heck, I would kick in a few bucks for the additional coding he has/wants to do. Anyone that knows him/them let 'em know to pop a kickstarter or something for it. ;)

Just hope this post does not lead to some unscrupulous butt to start a fake one :/

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wow, I sure missed the wagon on this posting took me two years to read it today. I am a CC user, when KR came I tried it, mainly because you had to go 3d to enter Ilsh back then, I hated it. Back when I returned in 2015, we had EC as a choice, once again I tried it, sorry not me, even with all the extra nice features of instant dress, changing suits etc. I could not, would not play the EC there was far to much movement on the screen, like waves after waves that was causing some very serious problem with me, not my PC, ME! SO I left the EC forever and will never play that, but I love to see upgrades on the UOA that will help me play better in the CC. All of the above please, thank you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe people still can't make a macro using item/type to throw any potion they like in UOAssist... That's been around for years.... You can throw any potion you like with it. With a macro. No need to make a macro in Assist for it, just MAKE one yourself. For each potion and assign a key to it. My lord people. Oh and then right click it, and change it to use item type.

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What about auto unarming a shield or spellbook to chug a potion and automatically re-equip? Or illegal?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What about auto unarming a shield or spellbook to chug a potion and automatically re-equip? Or illegal?
You'd have to try it, uoassist will record many actions when making your own macro.

I'm a little fuzzy on the shield part though. Just keep in mind you'll probably need to add in delays after each function.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just depends on how many keys you want to use. I had it set to disarm shield and had pots on a key. It was simple. Hit my disarm, chug requested pot, re-arm.

But that was years ago....in my former PvP days...

Now, Im a complete new at UO again!