Buying Rare Pink Parrot

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Maggie

Buying Rare Pink Parrot not on a perch 2 M. Must be on Atlantic. If you have one or two you d like to sell please pm me.

Might be interested in a parrot on a perch depending on the color of the perch.

Parrot is same color as bod reward cloth.

O

Old Man of UO

*blinks*

They are rare? Dang it...

*looks for the one I threw out while looting maisma*

M

Maggie

There are a few rare colored parrots. The Blaze (of course) the pink, green, and blue that match the bod reward cloth and I think one more but I dont remember. I will try to find a picture.

M

Maggie

Finding them didnt take long! There is house outside luna that has a lot of stuff on display. I hope they dont mind I hijacked a pic of their house.

O

Old Man of UO

Finding them didnt take long! There is house outside luna that has a lot of stuff on display. I hope they dont mind I hijacked a pic of their house.[/IMG]
Thanks for the pic... I didn't know which were rare.

M

Maggie

Well when I said I found them I just meant a picture. I m still looking to buy at least one parrot not on a perch and maybe another depending on the wooden perch color.

Also I think the first one on the left is the 'bluey' one. It matches the sorcerer suits and the bod clothe.

I think it would be super cool if we could have parrots and they could sit on our shoulders! or even just follow us around like pets. Like those albino squirrels. I think they are too plain but I like the way they move around. Hoppity Hop Hop!