• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Full Titled Exceptional Quality Items I do not have for 10m-20m. See inside for screenshot

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only interested in full titled items - "_________ of exceptional quality" I do not want "Of Exceptional Quality" items.

I will pay 10m if it is an item I do not have in my collection. You can find a screenshot of my collection below. Any newly acquired items but shown in the screenshot will be listed below them.

I will pay 10m if it is an item that is 200 charges that I do not have already with 200 charges. I currently own the following with max charges: Cleaver, Hatchet, Pick Axe, Scissors, Sewing Kit, Shovel, Tinker's Tools and Tongs.
I do already own one set of Tinker's Tools at 200 charges, but I would like one more of these at 200 charges and will pay 10m for it.

I will pay 20m if it is an item I do not have AND it is 200 charges.

I prefer Atlantic, but I am willing to travel for some items.

Below are screenshots of all the items I have:

Currently not shown in screenshots- EQ Small Crate with Angel Statue Inside
myeq1.png myeq2.png myeq3.jpg

The above items are on display for the public at Dragonstorm Market on Atlantic - 2nd Floor in the two bronze boxes. Dragonstorm is located just outside SE bridge of Umbra

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for pieces that I do not have or that meet the 200 use criteria listed in the original thread.
I'm sorry, but no pieces in my collection are available for sale/trade, even for pieces I do not have. The collection is NOT for sale currently.

If you are needing a price check or have a question about rarity of full titled exceptional quality items, you may contact me via PM.
I'm always happy to help other collectors with my experiences selling/buying in this field even if I don't need the item.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a pretty nice collection of true old school rares.....awesome....thanks for sharing....i will look into my stuff...i doubt i can find anything that u havent already got though.....and again... that is a real real nice set of true rares

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm curious Assia, if you or anyone has ever gone through to make a list of every possible craftable which even could exist as double exceptional. For example, I note that there's no foods in your picture, nor can I recall ever having seen a pie of exceptional quality.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There aren't any food exceptional quality items. These items came before Malas was introduced.

It would be difficult to make a list as we would need to have an accurate list of what could be crafted exceptional at that time. There have been so many additions such as food, racial items etc that weren't around when these were crafted.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a couple more tools and I know I'm missing a couple of instruments and a few articles of clothing, armor and weapons. There may be other "faction" EQ items as well outside what I own.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have an old double exceptional Seed I may sell I have never seen another personally.. "Exceptional Seed" | Exceptional | 1 Stone

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I DO have a regular shirt. I know it isn't that photo, but Assia has it on.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia,

Greetings! Hope all is well. Great collection you have there. Im always looking for stuff you need while rummaging through my many items...lol. I didn't see this on your list or your items. " A table of exceptional quality" . I imagine you may have it but wanted to post in case. If you don't throw me a price and Ill make it yours:) This is currently on Pacific, but I bet somehow we can get to ATL. Talk to you soon!
table of excep quality.JPG

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia,

Greetings! Hope all is well. Great collection you have there. Im always looking for stuff you need while rummaging through my many items...lol. I didn't see this on your list or your items. " A table of exceptional quality" . I imagine you may have it but wanted to post in case. If you don't throw me a price and Ill make it yours:) This is currently on Pacific, but I bet somehow we can get to ATL. Talk to you soon!
View attachment 30998

You are right, I don't have it on there. I have one locked down. Thanks for catching that *hugs* I appreciate the thoughtfulness

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Re the "Shepherd's Crook?", you can take the question mark off; Nails sent me a picture of his. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u have a'' foot stool '' yes.. maybe only item i think i may have u have....?? just asking dont see many foot stools...just got a couple spare for trade

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u have a'' foot stool '' yes.. maybe only item i think i may have u have....?? just asking dont see many foot stools...just got a couple spare for trade
Yes, I have a foot stool (right next to stool in screenshot). Thank you for checking. I can tell you they run about 1-2m each on the market and are considered "uncommon" in rarity terms

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Willing to pay 10m for items I do not have. Quick easy gold if you have something I don't!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for items I do not have. If you are bringing to sell at Rares Festival, please let me know!

*Pug Tax* Zuul about to taste artichoke for the first time. She loved it.
zuul1.jpg

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Saw you didn't want scissors. is it because you have them already or another reason?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw you didn't want scissors. is it because you have them already or another reason?

Everything in the screenshot or right below it (in text), is already in my collection. Scissors are a bit difficult to spot, but they are 3rd box in the top row. They have max charges already.

If someone has a tool with 200 charges, check with me. If I don't have it already at max charges... I will pay 10m for it. If I don't have it at all AND it is max charges, I'll give you 20m.

Thank you for checking though!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on Atlantic! If you are here for rares fest and have something I don't... contact me! Thank you!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*SQUEALS* Thank you @Smoot soooooooooooooooo much for the new sledge hammer!! Updated the "have" list in first post. *hugs the hammer tightly*

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would just like to say Assia's project has been one of the most amazing collections ive known of over the years. If theres one thing id love to see in UO its this collection completed, most likely the most extensive one of its kind. So go thru those dusty boxes!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would just like to say Assia's project has been one of the most amazing collections ive known of over the years. If theres one thing id love to see in UO its this collection completed, most likely the most extensive one of its kind. So go thru those dusty boxes!

I actually choked up a bit. Thanks, Smoot.

Secretly he just wants me to stop bumping my post. lol

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I sure don't want to get rid of my sledge hammer. But I would to help complete a collection like that.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey Assia! Love your vendor house!

Question...I have these on Atlantic and they are just collecting dust in my bank :( Would these be something you'd want? I don't even remember where I got them but I have had them for a VERY long time. Not sure so I thought I'd ask!

Sorry the backpack is a bit messy! But it's all the armor pieces in the bag are labeled the same.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Not stepping on your toes Assia. But if you aren't interested then I would be interested in having them Larisa.

After Assia gets back with you if you...let me know if she doesn't want them. I would love to have them. Thanks.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Larisa - I don't collect any of the different ore ones, I'm a pure iron sort of gal. Thank you SO much for thinking of me though and taking the time to ask. An' thank you for the compliment on the shop!! :grouphug:

@Jason- - All yours! :thumbup1:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u dont collect ore types armour... part timer!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Jason - Sure if you're interested, they are just collecting dust in my bank!

And Assia...I do....you have great deals and it's a beautiful house!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Larisa - I don't collect any of the different ore ones, I'm a pure iron sort of gal. Thank you SO much for thinking of me though and taking the time to ask. An' thank you for the compliment on the shop!! :grouphug:

@Jason- - All yours! :thumbup1:
Assia do you mind suggesting a price for this? I know your pretty good about these prices.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia do you mind suggesting a price for this? I know your pretty good about these prices.
On my price guide for the shop, I have the chainmail pieces and heater at 1m each, the plate gloves at 850k and the close helm at 2.5m

Keep in mind, I price things to move as I don't want them to just collect dust and that isn't what is happening here. Also we've had a flux of price overall in EQ which I'm not sure is because of auction "frenzy" or just several new EQ collectors. I've had a bow of exceptional quality "sitting" on my vendor for a couple weeks at 950k so even with the above prices, I'm fairly confident of them. A bidding war between two parties might raise it further than the above prices, it is hard to tell who needs what and what they would fight over.

Now that's my opinion of what their value is... use it as a jumping off block, ignore it or whatever. The close helm is the hardest of those 5 to find.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
For Armor, Clothing or shields I generally offer a flat rate of 2m-3m per piece. For weapons much lower. And for some items I don't have I offer even more if I have to in order to get the item. Thank you for the info :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you SoftServeDreams for a smooth and easy transaction! Original post updated as I now have the "bascinet". *Squee!*

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Assia....is there a current list of the items you don't have? I thought there was but went hunting it and don't see it. Very possible that I just am skipping over it... I have come in possession of a good amount of new ones that I didn't have before and it is possible that I may have something your hunting.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I don't have a firm list of items I don't have because I'm not 100% sure what existed. I didn't know faction armor existed until I got a pair of legs years ago.

These are the only ones I think may exist that I don't own.
Battle Axe, Two Handed Axe, Hammer Pick,
Mace, Maul, Pitchfork, Black Staff?, Shepherd's Crook
Studded Tunic
Drum, Tambourine (without tassel)
Short Pants
Faction Armor other than ringmail legs
Dovetail Saw, Scribe's Pen?

I can tell you that my original post is up to date with the graphic + the list under it. Those are items I do own.

I am also interested in EQ tools that are max charges. For most of them that is 200 charges. I will pay 10m for max-charged ones I don't have

The current list of Max Charge items I do have is:
Mortar and Pestle
Scissors
Hatchet
Tool Kit (but I'd like another one so I can have a max one with each graphic)
Shovel
Pick axe
Sewing Kit
Tongs

(Cleaned up the thread of the "just bump" posts)

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've obtained the max use hatchet. I have my old one with 194 uses available for trade for items I don't have or purchase. PM me if interested.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
give a list of items you still need makes going through much simpler. Regards

heh free bump :p

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I don't have a firm list of items I don't have because I'm not 100% sure what existed. I didn't know faction armor existed until I got a pair of legs years ago.

These are the only ones I think may exist that I don't own.
Battle Axe, Two Handed Axe, Hammer Pick,
Mace, Maul, Pitchfork, Black Staff?, Shepherd's Crook
Studded Tunic
Drum, Tambourine (without tassel)
Short Pants
Faction Armor other than ringmail legs
Dovetail Saw, Scribe's Pen?

I can tell you that my original post is up to date with the graphic + the list under it. Those are items I do own.

I am also interested in EQ tools that are max charges. For most of them that is 200 charges. I will pay 10m for max-charged ones I don't have

The current list of Max Charge items I do have is:
Mortar and Pestle
Scissors
Hatchet
Tool Kit (but I'd like another one so I can have a max one with each graphic)
Shovel
Pick axe
Sewing Kit
Tongs

(Cleaned up the thread of the "just bump" posts)

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ok I see! I suggest editing you original post and dropping that info there hun.

I will look to see if I have any fingers crossed. I did already sell off a bunch,

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I see! I suggest editing you original post and dropping that info there hun.

I will look to see if I have any fingers crossed. I did already sell off a bunch,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have chosen not to put my "missing" items in the original as I honestly don't have a complete list. It's hard to be sure which items were made and which were, let alone which might have survived the years. I had never seen a "faction" EQ item until I found the one I have. That opened a whole new world. I would rather folks look at what I do have against what they have... that way if another item exists that I didn't know about... I won't miss out on it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*kicking this back up* I will be bringing gold with me to the Chessie Rares Fest and would be happy to pay/pick-up there if you have one to sell!