• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Full Titled Exceptional Quality Items I do not have for 10m-20m. See inside for screenshot

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
*bumps* Be available throughout the remainder of the evening.

Im Fairly new to rares, and ive been loving going through my accounts finding exceptional items and sewn by, its nice to see your list of stuff do you happen to have a price guide you could share? today i found 10 double exceptional tools and was happy, they were not the common leather i found last night lol.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a price guide, but I can give you a ballpark on full titled EQ items. I'll need to know the exact item and if it is something with uses, how many uses it has. You can shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to shoot my opinion on it :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Chump Thumper keep me in mind as u clean that house. Items Assia isnt interested in I may be. I collect a lot of the sewn stuff if your running past some of that id be interested.

Jazmin

Adventurer
Hey I am not sure if you have a desk or a writing table. I found a writing table of exceptional quality. let me know if you own one.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep me in 4th mind...i too collect this real olde stuff...just need to revamp the museum to display it better

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I am not sure if you have a desk or a writing table. I found a writing table of exceptional quality. let me know if you own one.

I do own one, but thank you for thinking of me! Perhaps one of those who collect and have advertised in this thread would be interested though.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Assia Penryn I just Aquired these tonight, Not really wanting to sell but if you need any of these that you dont have let me know, ToolKit is 200 charges the top one. Icq is 674786798

except.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the200 charge toolkit was full titled, I'd buy it. Looks like it's OFQ and I don't collect OFQ. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Assia Penryn The Shepherds crook is what i thought you would want most i didnt see it in your collection did i miss it and you have one?
Is that container "Of Exceptional Quality" or Full titled "_____ of exceptional quality"? By the red text... it looked like that container was all "Of Exceptional Quality"

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Chump Thumper - If the tool kit with 200 charges is full titled and the crook is full titled. By full titled I mean, "_____ of exceptional quality" and not "Of Exceptional Quality"

I'll pay 5m for the tool kit and 10m for the crook. If interested, you can contact me via PM or ICQ 465-972-004

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is that container "Of Exceptional Quality" or Full titled "_____ of exceptional quality"? By the red text... it looked like that container was all "Of Exceptional Quality"
Most Everything in the bottom 3 containers are full titled, everything in the wooden crate is full titled sheperd crook of exceptional quality, The only thing in there not full titled is the 200 use tinker tool,

Everything on the bottom two bags are also full titled, Thats why i posted it here so if there was items youneeded, sorry i wasn't clear,

All of these items are currently on GL if you need any of these for your collection let me know I will be brining them to ATL iin 2 weeks and can hold whatever you need.

@THP After Assia gets what she needs let me know if you see something you need for your collection.

exce.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most Everything in the bottom 3 containers are full titled, everything in the wooden crate is full titled sheperd crook of exceptional quality, The only thing in there not full titled is the 200 use tinker tool,

Everything on the bottom two bags are also full titled, Thats why i posted it here so if there was items youneeded, sorry i wasn't clear,

All of these items are currently on GL if you need any of these for your collection let me know I will be brining them to ATL iin 2 weeks and can hold whatever you need.

@THP After Assia gets what she needs let me know if you see something you need for your collection.

View attachment 39366
I understand now! When folks say of exceptional quality, a lot of times they mean the OFQ kind so it's why I got confused. I assumed that was what you meant and I'm glad you corrected me! :thumbsup:

The only one I think I need is the crook. If you find a toolkit that is full titled with 200 charges, please let me know! If 10m works for you for the crook, shoot me an ICQ 465-972-004 or contact me via PM. I'll add you on ICQ!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn....but yes when assia as picked through let me take a look...would have loved the crook

lots of people getting confused with the variations
normal ''double exceptional'' like the crook ...
the lesser interested tag simply says ''of exceptional''
and the real real rare stuff which is bracketed ....ie a toolkit [exceptional] and or sometimes clothing and weapons is also [blessed]...made or sewn by...etc etc

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn....but yes when assia as picked through let me take a look...would have loved the crook

lots of people getting confused with the variations
normal ''double exceptional'' like the crook ...
the lesser interested tag simply says ''of exceptional''
and the real real rare stuff which is bracketed ....ie a toolkit [exceptional] and or sometimes clothing and weapons is also [blessed]...made or sewn by...etc etc
I've been working on my collection for 10+ years. I only collect full titled. Yes the bracketed versions are rarer, worth more generally and older than it, but they aren't my passion. I had a collection of [] a few years ago, but I got rid of it because I wasn't excited about them. I still have a few that I do love in my house like my "a katana made by steel [exceptional]" and "a skinning knife made by the guardian [exceptional]"

There is a "Of Exceptional Quality" as well as a double exceptional (leather armor primarily) that has Exceptional in the title line and underneath. To me those later two types are near worthless, but another collector might enjoy collecting them. To many my full titled collection is probably worthless because they wouldn't enjoy collecting it.

To me collecting isn't about how much something is worth, but being passionate about something. Some of my favorite other collections aren't worth a lot of money, but they have a theme and they've run with it. I remember a time when collecting for most people was getting all the fishing items (before prepatch... just normal items back then) and getting the dailies spawns. Those where actual accomplishments right alongside being a Lord/Lady. I love seeing new collectors excited about whatever their passion is. I think many people who are new collectors get intimidated by some of the more expensive collections and feel like theirs will never be taken seriously. They feel pushed into the it must be something flashy or expensive and even then compared to the larger collections it will still be dismissed. To me even the collections like someone who collects the prepatch shipwreck or even items that still spawn such as all those mini paintings from Tomas O'Neerlan quest, edition books is still deserving of appreciation. To me the importance is that the player gets excited and feels a sense of accomplishment and is supported by the community.

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill take the butchers knife...plz keep that for me ..... make a avid collector very happy +1

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Chump Thumper for my nice crook! Original Post edited to add the crook.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for items I don't have in my collection. Thank you for taking the time to look!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bumps* Still paying 10m each for items I don't have... or items with max charges that I don't have

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, screenshots have been updated with new items or items outside of the boxes. Also added the 20m opportunity and clarified the max charges offer. I will try to keep this list as up to date as possible, but if you are buying to resell to me, PLEASE ask me before you purchase from another party to confirm it is something I am looking for. Thank you for taking the time to look!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps* Keep me in mind for the missing items. I will be able to easily pick-up and pay on Pacific with the upcoming fest

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bumps* Have funds on Pacific and can pick up on Pacific during the Rares Fest as well.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be available to purchase on Pacific until Monday. If you have an item that matches the above criteria, send me a message!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have moved some gold to a dozen other shards to help facilitate trades for items from them. Thank you for taking the time to look at my list.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added the "A Crate of Exceptional Quality" with an angel statue inside to the collection