• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bookshelf at Luna

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone else notice the writing inside the book is messed up?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else notice the writing inside the book is messed up?
Explain.
1645825163152.png
1645825122432.png
1645825216716.png
1645825269938.png
1645825304727.png
1645825374790.png
1645825426566.png
1645825474562.png
1645825514596.png

Lore is not my thing. Does this book tie up the events from the last books? The pictures show characters and scenes from previous Lore Books.

Do these pictures hint at what is to come in the next event?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ya, Napa's book is messed up! Pretty much missing words from every page.
Hopefully it gets corrected.

Was a nice surprise though:)

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the story has to do with 2 of the shards events, explaining why we got the valantines day clicky

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
Looks like they put the new guy right to work
Action packed exciting content.

You're really getting your moneys worth.:lol:

nothing about it on uo.com lol
The UO Team isn't exactly the greatest when it comes to creativity and producing content.
It usually takes a paying customer to tell them how to do their job after the fact for them to get it right.

Maybe they are embarrassed of the low quality "content" they are producing.
They should be.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Interesting they gave us a book with the pages in it already; I would have expected that be part of the next event (collect pages etc).

Fingers crossed that this book means they are going to get us that fresh March content closer to the start of March instead of like mid-way through the month.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Don't like ways to obtain both clicky and book .
Last year statue was worth good amount of mystic cargo. And pages were earned by fighting quite evil spawn. Hearwood Trump statue also was nice. Avoiding thiefts was interesting too.
This year to get gifts you just need to bring your toon to blackthorn and now it is really hard task : come to Luna and find a bookshelf!
Yes, I am not becoming younger, my fingers too. But it doesn't mean content must become this easy.
Thanks to all those who were claiming grinding is not for them Are you happy, guys? I can give all my books and that taster statue from 2 accounts +demon heads I piled :)), just don't mess with other events and dynamic spawns for next 2 years, ok? I am done with "rewards for participating" and all other inclusive kindergarten theories. I like earning them by playing game not bank sitting.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am done with "rewards for participating" and all other inclusive kindergarten theories. I like earning them by playing game not bank sitting.
I think there is a difference between rewards and gifts. Holiday tokens in the pack are gifts; artifacts torn from the putrid flesh of Dark Fathers are rewards. They both have their place in games and real life. That said, that this is the first content of 2022, 2 months in, is more frustrating.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That said, that this is the first content of 2022, 2 months in, is more frustrating.
To be fair this is how it's been for quite some time, at least that I can remember.

We are coming off at least 1-2month content that ends around the first week of the new year (around Jan 10th) so I can't remember a time when we had new content in Jan or Feb. As for the holiday content, V-Day is the first "holiday" of the year so I'm not sure what other gift we would get before that.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
To be fair this is how it's been for quite some time, at least that I can remember.

We are coming off at least 1-2month content that ends around the first week of the new year (around Jan 10th) so I can't remember a time when we had new content in Jan or Feb. As for the holiday content, V-Day is the first "holiday" of the year so I'm not sure what other gift we would get before that.
Last year on Valenvine day there was clicky in Fel. Which made people active.
Devs made statue and a book this year. Nice. why dont let us earn em in some way? Trade something for statue. (like rare serpent egg wrapped in fetish from troglodyte with boura fur on top ) and for book (unopened paragon chest or any ML artifact).

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last year on Valenvine day there was clicky in Fel. Which made people active.
Devs made statue and a book this year. Nice. why dont let us earn em in some way? Trade something for statue. (like rare serpent egg wrapped in fetish from troglodyte with boura fur on top ) and for book (unopened paragon chest or any ML artifact).
Yep - I'm all for both.

I actually liked the clicky thing last year in Fel because it switched it up. I loved the risk factor. That said, there were so many people here and the official forums raging over the fact they had to leave Tram to click the clicky (ohhh nooo they might not get 1 statue on every char on every shard because a thief stole their Trump doll!!) that I doubt they will ever do something like that again.

I also don't think they would make people work for the reward because that means they can't log on to "other" shards to use their naked newbie char to claim 500 different gifts.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
It used to be different.

Before, you would pay a monthly subscription fee and actually get new content.

Now you pay a subscription fee and rarely get any new content.
When you do it's cookie cut, basically copy and pasted content.

Here's the kicker, the "exciting new content" you get now is just a colorful way of trying to sell you something so that you can get the "rewards" for participating.

Essentially, some people are paying a monthly subscription fee in anticipation of a copy and pasted event that wants to sell them something.

It's the reality of things.
Broadsword UO has been in bad shape for a while.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Until the 20th anniversary arc happened in the summer, we never had new content until October.

Before then, you could play from September, to get the anniversary reward, through January and not play February through August and you missed nothing but a Valentine's clicky.

Now we have new content with new rewards every 3 months. If not sooner.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until the 20th anniversary arc happened in the summer, we never had new content until October.
That isn't correct. The dates for first ToT, Ophidian War, and the Awakening as examples. That said, February and March are pretty quiet most years. Last few years as examples:

2015 - IDOCs in February, Eodon in October
2016 - Myrmidex Quest in Early March
2017 - Doom update in February
2018 - Endless Journey and some quests in April, Khal Ankur in October
2019 - Blackmarket in Mid March
2020 - ToT in Late March
2021 - Blackmarket Additions in March, Yukio Quest in April
2022 - Spring Fever in March

The big renovations and systems (town loyalty, taming, Endless Journey) also part of major publishes these years aren't happening on production because that effort is going to New Legacy.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That isn't correct. The dates for first ToT, Ophidian War, and the Awakening as examples. That said, February and March are pretty quiet most years. Last few years as examples:

2015 - IDOCs in February, Eodon in October
2016 - Myrmidex Quest in Early March
2017 - Doom update in February
2018 - Endless Journey and some quests in April, Khal Ankur in October
2019 - Blackmarket in Mid March
2020 - ToT in Late March
2021 - Blackmarket Additions in March, Yukio Quest in April
2022 - Spring Fever in March

The big renovations and systems (town loyalty, taming, Endless Journey) also part of major publishes these years aren't happening on production because that effort is going to New Legacy.
I agree the last 5 years include 2018.
I got the start of Doom and Kotl wrong.

The Dungeon events used to be once a year.

Now they are every 3 months. And they have been since the Dynamic Content maker was created.

UO gets a lot of new content. You have to play to see it. The posters who don't play don't know so they make up lies. Maybe they are jealous because some of us are still having fun year round.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
New content would be a new area a new pet that we actually tame notice the key word new not go to this dungeon and kill over powered stuff to get item some of the NEW items are nice but items are not content hopefully this clears up why we might be unhappy?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
New content would be a new area a new pet that we actually tame notice the key word new not go to this dungeon and kill over powered stuff to get item some of the NEW items are nice but items are not content hopefully this clears up why we might be unhappy?
New content (sort of) would be overland spawn in all facets of species native to that facet. Most spawn is relegated to specific areas or dungeons. Let them roam free, I say. Take a hike from Brit to Yew and perhaps a Dragon will fry you. Who knows.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The Dev team has been / is working on NL (at least that's what they are saying) so they don't have the man power to reallocate resources to like revamp fishing (as much as I'd like them to). I'd agree the content itself (ie dynamic system) is cookie cutter but they were pretty upfront about that from the start as they wanted to be able to focus on NL.

As long as they are advancing the game play in some way (new things to do / new items help to do old things) I don't really mind because regardless of what they introduce, it's very likely going to be grindy. At least with dynamic things we know what to expect and can somewhat prepare. Especially when it comes to the Treasures Of events because that seems to give many people what they are asking for which is "if I kill X things I should be able to pick what I get instead of RNG determining it".

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
UO gets a lot of new content. You have to play to see it. The posters who don't play don't know so they make up lies. Maybe they are jealous because some of us are still having fun year round.
Broadsword UO doesn't get a lot of new content. It's been that way for a while.
They also don't get a lot of new players. It's been that way for a while also.

There's people who play and post that know this.
There's also people who don't play anymore that know this. Maybe that's part of the reason they don't play anymore.

Atlantic is the most active shard and it looks like its dying.
The other shards are practically ghost towns.

You recently provided a screen shot to show how "active" the game is.
I wasn't impressed. From my viewpoint, you should be embarrassed.

Maybe you weren't around when UO was actually active.

Maybe ten people is a lot to you. It's not to me.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since we're derailing this thread to talk about content, I would just like to interject to remind you that at this point, content is essentially irrelevant when it comes to revenue for EA/BS right now. The fact is that they don't need to produce any content at all and people are still going to pay at least once every 3 months to hold on to their houses and the memories attached to the junk within them.

Go count all the houses on each shard, then realize that each of them represents at least $4 a month to EA/BS. Then realize that the cost of the AWS servers that run each shard is probably $20 - $50 a month. How many of y'all have UO neighbors that you've never seen? Probably most of you.

UO players are a special bunch. They are an older lot, many with disposable income that can afford to keep paying for an account just to make sure they have stuff if they do ever decide to play again or to hold on to the memories that they attach to these pixels.

So, circling back to content, I would say that players are lucky to get any new content at all. EA could cancel all development and leave the servers running in it's current state for years and I would be willing to bet that most players would continue to shell out their cash at least every 3 months. So before we cry about wanting new content, we should probably take a moment to understand that BS is only there as a favor to the players, and EA would be fine (maybe even better off) without them.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
Since we're derailing this thread to talk about content, I would just like to interject to remind you that at this point, content is essentially irrelevant when it comes to revenue for EA/BS right now. The fact is that they don't need to produce any content at all and people are still going to pay at least once every 3 months to hold on to their houses and the memories attached to the junk within them.

Go count all the houses on each shard, then realize that each of them represents at least $4 a month to EA/BS. Then realize that the cost of the AWS servers that run each shard is probably $20 - $50 a month. How many of y'all have UO neighbors that you've never seen? Probably most of you.

UO players are a special bunch. They are an older lot, many with disposable income that can afford to keep paying for an account just to make sure they have stuff if they do ever decide to play again or to hold on to the memories that they attach to these pixels.

So, circling back to content, I would say that players are lucky to get any new content at all. EA could cancel all development and leave the servers running in it's current state for years and I would be willing to bet that most players would continue to shell out their cash at least every 3 months. So before we cry about wanting new content, we should probably take a moment to understand that BS is only there as a favor to the players, and EA would be fine (maybe even better off) without them.
New content is very relevant.

EA shuts down games and studios all the time for various reasons such as under performance.

When it comes to Broadsword, the last time I checked they receive revenue because of UO.
They don't get paid to stand around and do nothing, or better yet push out bugs, problems and no new content.
Broadsword isn't here as a favor and players shouldn't be lucky to get new content.
That's not how gaming studios work.

Every time I count the houses on each shard there are less and less.
Most of the few new houses going up are existing players with multiple accounts, some of which are temporary accounts they use for voting and such.
When the few players that are left meet the fate of their predecessors, you'll see more houses falling at a time than you've been seeing.

In the game's current state, even if you removed Broadsword from the equation there would be a need to pay people to keep the game running.

Broadsword UO has been in bad shape for a while and they don't appear to be fixing the problems.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New content is very relevant.

EA shuts down games and studios all the time for various reasons such as under performance.

When it comes to Broadsword, the last time I checked they receive revenue because of UO.
They don't get paid to stand around and do nothing, or better yet push out bugs, problems and no new content.
Broadsword isn't here as a favor and players shouldn't be lucky to get new content.
That's not how gaming studios work.

Every time I count the houses on each shard there are less and less.
Most of the few new houses going up are existing players with multiple accounts, some of which are temporary accounts they use for voting and such.
When the few players that are left meet the fate of their predecessors, you'll see more houses falling at a time than you've been seeing.

In the game's current state, even if you removed Broadsword from the equation there would be a need to pay people to keep the game running.

Broadsword UO has been in bad shape for a while and they don't appear to be fixing the problems.
I guess we'll be seeing you leave soon in search of something that makes you happier.
Happy new endeavors!

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess we'll be seeing you leave soon in search of something that makes you happier.
Happy new endeavors!
@FAKEUSERNAME

Right here. This is what I'm talking about. EA could hire one dude for $15 an hour to make sure the servers were running and you would likely continue to pay at least $4 a month to keep your junk while coming to every forum to whine about it. I'm sure some bean counter at EA knows this. Any content added at this point is a bonus because of the unique demographic of UO. The game is a money maker, content or no content. If that wasn't true, it would have been shut down years ago.
and all of those people are paying at least $4 a month for that.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another quick update for anyone who is interested:

While the bugged bookshelf on Napa was fixed quickly, I just realized all my toons that got bugged books were able to hit the clicky again for a correct book. Guess they reset the vending machine for everyone even if you already used it.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you pay for 30 days ($12) and then don't renew for another 2 months that would break down to $4 per month for 3 months.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
@FAKEUSERNAME

Right here. This is what I'm talking about. EA could hire one dude for $15 an hour to make sure the servers were running and you would likely continue to pay at least $4 a month to keep your junk while coming to every forum to whine about it. I'm sure some bean counter at EA knows this. Any content added at this point is a bonus because of the unique demographic of UO. The game is a money maker, content or no content. If that wasn't true, it would have been shut down years ago.

I think you may be misinformed on how things really work.

Maintaining UO in it's current state would be a lot of work for one person, especially at $15 an hour.

I don't personally know any engineer that would work for $15 an hour.
I'm sure they exist but I would imagine there would be a lot more issues if they chose that type of hiring path.
UO.com already has issues with it's website's downtime. I could only imagine what it would look like if one person was maintaining it for $15 an hour.

Someone would have to maintain a website or direct download for the game.
A single person or a group of people could make that a rather difficult task for one person who is being paid $15 an hour.

The servers situation would be pretty similar.
Although it's already the case, if you had one person maintaining the servers for $15 an hour, it wouldn't be difficult for a single person or a group of people to literally wreck the game through various actions upon the servers.

Sure you could do away with the UO Store, but if you didn't someone would need to maintain that.
Account management support would need to be maintained or you would have more people falling off than already are.
Etc.

I don't think it would would work very well having one person maintaining the game, especially at $15 an hour.

Another thing you may want to consider is that people don't have to pay anything each month to save and store their items.
You can simply empty the contents of your house in to your characters bank boxes and backpacks and stop paying for the accounts.

I can agree with you on one thing though.
EA would be fine and maybe even better off without Broadsword.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think you may be misinformed on how things really work.

Maintaining UO in it's current state would be a lot of work for one person, especially at $15 an hour.

I don't personally know any engineer that would work for $15 an hour.
I'm sure they exist but I would imagine there would be a lot more issues if they chose that type of hiring path.
UO.com already has issues with it's website's downtime. I could only imagine what it would look like if one person was maintaining it for $15 an hour.

Someone would have to maintain a website or direct download for the game.
A single person or a group of people could make that a rather difficult task for one person who is being paid $15 an hour.

The servers situation would be pretty similar.
Although it's already the case, if you had one person maintaining the servers for $15 an hour, it wouldn't be difficult for a single person or a group of people to literally wreck the game through various actions upon the servers.

Sure you could do away with the UO Store, but if you didn't someone would need to maintain that.
Account management support would need to be maintained or you would have more people falling off than already are.
Etc.

I don't think it would would work very well having one person maintaining the game, especially at $15 an hour.

Another thing you may want to consider is that people don't have to pay anything each month to save and store their items.
You can simply empty the contents of your house in to your characters bank boxes and backpacks and stop paying for the accounts.

I can agree with you on one thing though.
EA would be fine and maybe even better off without Broadsword.
The guy who mops the floor at EA headquarters can reboot a VPS once in a while to keep the servers running. Without having to add content, it really doesn't require much more than that.

If people can just empty their houses into their bank boxes, how come there are so many houses out there where the owner just doesn't log in anymore?

The truth is that $4 - $15 a month isn't a lot of money for most adults, and 99.99% of UO players are adults. They'll just keep their accounts paid so they can log back in when they get the itch.

About once a year these forums get someone coming in screaming "the end is near!" It's nothing new, I'm sure it's been going on for 25 years, but here we are, doing it again. I don't really think people are quitting en masse like like you say, I've heard that all before, it wasn't true then and I doubt it's true now.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
The guy who mops the floor at EA headquarters can reboot a VPS once in a while to keep the servers running. Without having to add content, it really doesn't require much more than that.

If people can just empty their houses into their bank boxes, how come there are so many houses out there where the owner just doesn't log in anymore?

The truth is that $4 - $15 a month isn't a lot of money for most adults, and 99.99% of UO players are adults. They'll just keep their accounts paid so they can log back in when they get the itch.

About once a year these forums get someone coming in screaming "the end is near!" It's nothing new, I'm sure it's been going on for 25 years, but here we are, doing it again. I don't really think people are quitting en masse like like you say, I've heard that all before, it wasn't true then and I doubt it's true now.
I'm pretty sure a guy who mops the floor wouldn't be able to keep the game running.
If that was the case, I'm pretty sure it would have been done a long time ago.

Suggesting that they could get a single engineer to run things properly and smoothly for $15 an hour is a pretty outrageous statement.
Managers at a lot of McDonalds locations make more than double the $15 an hour you've suggested.

When it comes to people paying money to store their items instead of doing it for free, I would imagine there are various reasons.
Not caring or not being the brightest crayon in the box may be a couple of those reasons.

It's difficult for people to quit in mass when you don't have very many players left to quit.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So UO is like the online version of the gym for most of these same people? You know... get the membership in Jan because they feel motivated and quickly fall off but keep the membership going just in case they feel the need to hit the gym once or twice before a beach vacation? :hahaha:

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@FAKEUSERNAME

4 a month???? Why do I pay 12+tax, and where must I juggle to pay what you're payin' :juggle:

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So UO is like the online version of the gym for most of these same people? You know... get the membership in Jan because they feel motivated and quickly fall off but keep the membership going just in case they feel the need to hit the gym once or twice before a beach vacation? :hahaha:
LOL you just reminded me of the gym I've been payin' for the last 11 years! I should go to check if its still standing! :grin:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, exactly.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, I will say that I went on a "walkabout" on GLs recently... What I noticed is that the population of GLs has greatly increased from say 2 years ago. 2 years ago I could place an 18x18 just about anywhere... there were vast areas that didn't have housing... no big keep or castle areas ... Maybe an occasional keep size plot here or there... but rare if even... Now you can hardly find an 18x18 space. There are a few out there.. and probably more in Malas... but for the most part much of GLs is "full"... I have even been finding many smaller homes of late.

Now I haven't gone around to other shards as much as I had been prior to xmas... but I can say that GLs has had a population boom.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Origin is the same... some years ago you could place a castle in almost every area... I even made a full runebook to the locations for best castle 2 yrs back. Come now, and someone was asking about placing a castle a couple day ago, so I was gating his pal to all my runes... all were already built except 3. Darn, even the swamp N of Trinsic is almost full! :oops:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Actually, I will say that I went on a "walkabout" on GLs recently... What I noticed is that the population of GLs has greatly increased from say 2 years ago. 2 years ago I could place an 18x18 just about anywhere... there were vast areas that didn't have housing... no big keep or castle areas ... Maybe an occasional keep size plot here or there... but rare if even... Now you can hardly find an 18x18 space. There are a few out there.. and probably more in Malas... but for the most part much of GLs is "full"... I have even been finding many smaller homes of late.

Now I haven't gone around to other shards as much as I had been prior to xmas... but I can say that GLs has had a population boom.
Origin is the same... some years ago you could place a castle in almost every area... I even made a full runebook to the locations for best castle 2 yrs back. Come now, and someone was asking about placing a castle a couple day ago, so I was gating his pal to all my runes... all were already built except 3. Darn, even the swamp N of Trinsic is almost full! :oops:
Wait... Wait... Are y'all suggesting that the end is not near? But.. But... How could this be? I have been hearing about how there is nobody playing anymore due to a lack of content. I feel so ripped off.

@MalagAste, how many accounts are you paying for that you don't play? @FAKEUSERNAME says you aren't the brightest crayon in the box. I tried to explain to him that people with jobs don't really care about $4 - $15 a month but he insists that is not the case.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you pay for 30 days ($12) and then don't renew for another 2 months that would break down to $4 per month for 3 months.
Ahhh gotcha thanks for the reply! All of my accounts have been paid monthly so I didn't even think about that 3 month game people play. I'm also a bit slow.. hehe.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wait... Wait... Are y'all suggesting that the end is not near? But.. But... How could this be? I have been hearing about how there is nobody playing anymore due to a lack of content. I feel so ripped off.

@MalagAste, how many accounts are you paying for that you don't play? @FAKEUSERNAME says you aren't the brightest crayon in the box. I tried to explain to him that people with jobs don't really care about $4 - $15 a month but he insists that is not the case.
Wouldn't you like to know...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Stinky Pete unfortunately almost everything you said is true, UO players are their own worst enemy, when you just accept less and less and continue to pay for it, well any game company would just take the money and run, they'd be silly not to. They realised long ago that people would just pay to keep their stuff, 25 years of stuff is a lot of investment and memories. Maintaining the status quo is more important to some people than being given anything new, that's why they grab all that new stuff in the store so fast. Any little bone they get thrown is enough.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer

I'll say it again.
If you're paying for an account you aren't using you're not the brightest crayon in the box.

I also do insist that people with jobs care about $15 a month.
Not all of them of course. This is one of the reasons why some people have more than others.

The fact remains, Broadsword UO is dying.
When you look at the numbers, I don't think you can logically debate that without looking foolish.

Maybe if we're lucky Laura Miele will shut this clown show down after the New Legacy flop.

:heart: