• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Tailoring] Bod list order

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to find a accurate list of the order that Tailor Bods go in but cant seem to fine one anywhere.

So far i have these:-

Cloth lvl1 - Small Bods
Cloth lvl2 - Small Bods
Cloth lvl3 - Small Bods
Cloth lvl4 - Small Bods
cloth lvl5/sandals - Small Bods
- Rest Lbods
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bless Deed
Horned Runic Kit
120 Tailoring PS
Barbed Kit
 

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also use ToR website, but i was looking for a strait list, if you know what i mean. ToR shows Spined, Horned and Barbed one after the other, also 105, 110, 115 and 120 follow each other but that's for ease of layout. That's not their order in the bod rewards list.

Elf.
 

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
I find the Tower of Roses list to be very intuative. Even though they changed the rewards so they can "bump up", their charts serve as excellent guidelines for the extpected rewards. Here is my interpretation of the rewards chart in a flat list (in increasing rarity/value).
  • Cloth Lvl 1
  • Cloth Lvl 2
  • Cloth Lvl 3
  • Cloth Lvl 4 / Colored Sandals*
  • Cloth Lvl 5 / Colored Sandals*
  • Small Stretched Hide Deed /Medium Stretched Hide Deed
  • Spined Runic
  • 105 Power Scroll / Dark Flower Tapestry Deed / Light Flower Tapestry Deed
  • Bear Rug Deed / Polar Bear Rug Deed
  • 110 Power Scroll
  • Clothing Bless Deed
  • 115 Power Scroll
  • Horned Runic
  • 120 Power Scroll
  • Barbed Runic
*There is only one set of colors for the sandals. You can get any of the eight colors regardless of which reward tier you turn in.

Stayin Alive,

BG
 

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sometime this month I'm going to try to get around to doing some FAQ updating. But, here's a start.

(Compiled from the other FAQs in this sub-forum)

BOD values are calculated via the following Formula (PV = Point value)

Count PV + Quality PV + LBOD Bonus (if Applicable) + Material PV + random bonus (Applicable only to LBODs, and only the higher types)

Blacksmith:
1. Count Points:
10 for 10-count BODs
25 for 15-count BODs
50 for 20-count BODs.

2. Quality Bonus: Add 200 Points if Exceptional

3. LBOD type (if an LBOD)
Polearm, Ringmail: 200
Chainmail, 6-part weapon (Sword, Axe, Mace): 300
Fencing: 350
Platemail: 400

4. Metal Type
Iron: 0
Dull Copper: 200
Shadow Iron: 250
Copper: 300
Bronze: 350
Golden: 400
Agapite: 450
Verite: 500
Valorite: 550
Low-end BODs (10-875 points)
10 points: Sturdy Shovel
25 Points: Sturdy Pickaxe
50 Points: 45% chance Sturdy Shovel, 45% Sturdy Pickaxe, 10% Leather Gloves of Mining +1
200-375 Points: 40% Prospector’s Tool, 40% Gargoyle’s Pickaxe, 20% Studded Leather Gloves of Mining +3 (may be 45/45/10 – due to typo)
400-425 Points: 40% Prospector’s Tool, 40% Gargoyle’s Pickaxe, 20% Powder of Fortifying
450-475 Points: 90% Powder of Fortifying, 10% Ringmail Gloves of Mining +5
500-525 Points: Dull Copper Runic Hammer
550-575 Points: 60% Dull Copper Runic Hammer, 40% Shadow Runic Hammer
600-610 Points: Shadow Runic Hammer
625 Points: 30% Shadow Runic Hammer, 60% Blacksmith Power Scroll (105 skill), 10% Anvil hued one of the special metal colors.
650-660 Points: Copper Hammer
675 Points: 30% Copper Runic Hammer, 60% Blacksmith Power Scroll (110 skill), 10% Anvil hued one of the special metal colors.
700-725 Points: Bronze Runic Hammer
750-775 Points: Ancient Smithy Hammer (+10 Skill)
800-825 Points: Blacksmith Power Scroll (115 Skill) (highest possible reward for a small BOD)
850-875 Points: Ancient Smithy Hammer (+15 Skill)

High-end BODs (900-1200 Points). All are considered valuable rewards.
900-925 Points: Blacksmith Power Scroll (120 Skill)
950-975 Points: Golden Runic Hammer
1000-1025 Points: Ancient Smithy Hammer (+30 Skill)
1050-1075 Points: Agapite Runic Hammer
1100-1125 Points: Ancient Smithy Hammer (+60 Skill)
1150-1175 Points: Verite Runic Hammer
1200 Points: Valorite Runic Hammer

Tailor:
1. Count Points:
10 for 10-count BODs
25 for 15-count BODs
50 for 20-count BODs.

2. Quality Bonus: Add 100 Points if Exceptional

3. LBOD type (if an LBOD)
4-part (all): 300
5-part (all): 400
6-part (all): 500

4. Material Type
Cloth: 0
Leather: 0
Spined: 50
Horned: 100
Barbed: 150


Smalls:
10-25 points: Cloth type 1
50-75 points: Cloth type 2
100-125 Points: Cloth type 3
150-175 Points: 90% Cloth type 4, 10% Sandals (can be of any of the cloth 4 or cloth 5 colors)
200-275 Points: 80% Cloth type 5, 20% Sandals (as above)
300 Points: Stretched hide deed. (only overlap between small and larges, unlike smiths)

LBODs:
300-325 Points: Stretched hide deeds (2 sizes, 2 facings)
350-375 Points: Spined Runic Sewing Kit
400-425 Points: 105 Tailoring Powerscroll (40%) or Tapestry deed (2 types, 60%)
450-475 Points: Bear Rug Deed (2 facings, brown or polar)
500-525 Points: 110 Tailoring Powerscroll
550-560 Points: Clothing Bless Deed
575 Points: 115 Tailoring Powerscroll
600-625 Points: Horned Runic Sewing Kit
650-675 Points: 120 Tailoring Powerscroll
700-800 Points: Barbed Runic Sewing Kit

What really sucked is that the EA/Origin changeover removed the original sources for the point values, and I had to use other posts and the Stratics Tailor BOD Reward Calculator to reverse-engineer the points values for tailor, while posting it.
 
Last edited:

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the work u guys put in, i did look but could not find it. Maybe i was using the wrong search parameters.

Elf.
 
Top