Bod Filling Questions

• Thread starter imported_ParadoxUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_ParadoxUO

Salutations... I have started to fill bods and I have many questions.

Each bod takes about 2 minutes to fill...
- UOA allows us to make 10,15,20 items really fast (one macro for each type)

Simple Questions:
1) Can i use KR to improve my bod filling? How?
2) How can i create a macro that will target the 10,15,20 items for my bod?

Weird Question:
1) I have been interviewing many crafters, specially those that have more than one account for crafting... they all say, more or less the same thing...
- They have several GM crafters (maximum I got was 21 crafters on three accounts and the player logged each one so i could see...)
- They collect bods with every crafter on the accounts
- They fill all those bods
- They keep well stocked vendors...

Here goes (I'll be flamed for this)...
- Do crafters sleep?
- Do we have human Clones out there?
- Do they employ their sibblings?

Just curious...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Simple Questions:
1) Can i use KR to improve my bod filling? How?
2) How can i create a macro that will target the 10,15,20 items for my bod?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't use UOA but I do use KR quite a bit.
When crafting something in KR you can set it to make a number of any item. So you could set that to make say 10, 15, or 20 of what ever item you need. Crafting will be stopped if you fail to make something, at the moment. So if crafting fails on the 8th try, you will have 7 complete items. [bold]For me[/bold], KR is great for Crafting, Resource gathering, hunting Greater Dragons and lower mobs, and Looting.

I don't do the massive BoD collecting with multiple accounts. I pick some up when ever I get around to it.