• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Blackrock Encrusted Mortar & Pestle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh then ill start with small increments lol

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my.. that will be alot of drag'n'drop checks to mules :/

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratz on the win! I knew you would find something you really liked one day. I wonder who talked you into becoming a collector :) Enjoy!

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes Congrats Apetul twas fun!
On a Side Note if Anyone Has Self Immolating Notes or Another Blackrock Encrusted Mortar & Pestal You Know I Will Pay Good pm me. :) :pint:

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks BigEv, i hope u find the notes or another mortar and pestle! (if u get it really cheap, please dont let me know :p)

Gratz on the win! I knew you would find something you really liked one day. I wonder who talked you into becoming a collector :) Enjoy!
Yep really it was your fault! but well.. collecting is fun :p

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow what an awesome sale, thats got to be a record breaking sale right there lol

Congrats Apetul on the win :) it truly is an awesome item. Bet your poor now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.