• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Big fish record for 2010

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok now lets see how messy this can get LoL but a new Big Fish

Just pulled a 151 Yellowtail Barracuda

There are goinf to be Many new bigs fish showing up on the boards.

Good luck to all and I am still brainstorming a fishing derby so send me your ideas probably wotk on out over thanksgiving.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My char just pulled a 200stone Yellow Baracuda on Europa, will lock it down on the front steps of #3 umbra road when he is done for the day :)

Elf.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My char just pulled a 200stone Yellow Baracuda on Europa, will lock it down on the front steps of #3 umbra road when he is done for the day :)

Elf.
Bah .. :cursing:

There was me wanting to brag with a 189 stone yellowtail barracuda on europa i caught this weekend. Iam depressed now.

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow i've been gone from uo awhile someone actually caught the max fish :) congrats rowan

B

Baghdaddy1

Isn't that 225 fish caught by Rowan in the first post from 2009? If that is true, I looked down the thread and did not see any fish that weighed more than mine. I don't see where a winner was announced for 2010. Maybe I'm missing something?