• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BIG AUCTION - Selling My Museum - List of Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Nails, black dragon acid sac had no bids for way more than 10mins prior to cut off time. Mine!

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3) Fey Flute: 155m
4) A Damaged Wind Instrument: 145m
8) Crook Of The Mystical Moo: 555m
19) Pirate Boots: 100m

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

Nails, black dragon acid sac had no bids for way more than 10mins prior to cut off time. Mine!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want it that bad, I will cancel my bid.

G

black dragon acid sac 55m (only if Nails' bid accepted
)

edited only to thank Nails for retracting! *smooch*

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Bid update]
Fey Flute - 175M Devils own
Moo crook - 575M Suzzy

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3) Fey Flute: 180m
4) A Damaged Wind Instrument: 200m
8) Crook Of The Mystical Moo: 580m
18) Obi Di Ense: 445m
19) Pirate Boots: 130m

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails, I have not had a chance to look at your bid but most of them are not going to count: crusher, drum - u were too late

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8) Crook Of The Mystical Moo: 610m
18) Obi Di Ense: 445m
19) Pirate Boots: 175m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

Nails, I have not had a chance to look at your bid but most of them are not going to count: crusher, drum - u were too late

[/ QUOTE ]

I bid on the items at 5:59 EST

Manitcore bid on the drum at 5:50

Paulstew bid on the crusher at 5:48

Auction ends at 6:00pm EST bidding doesn't end on items bid on in the last ten minutes per your rules, unless I am mentally handicapped.

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4) A Damaged Wind Instrument: 230m
8) Crook Of The Mystical Moo: 666m

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Auction ends at 6:00pm EST bidding doesn't end on items bid on in the last ten minutes per your rules, unless I am mentally handicapped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nails can have the drum. I didnt knwo he was bidding.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

Pixie Chimes - 65 Million
War Drum (unique item) - 80 Million
Carapace Crusher - 100 Million

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know its 20 minutes later, and I had the highest bids on these items a minute before auction ended. Where am I wrong here? Did I win or not?

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its 10 minutes after the last bid.

if the last bid on an item was 11:55pm: the auction (for the single item) ends 12:05am

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

its 10 minutes after the last bid.

if the last bid on an item was 11:55pm: the auction (for the single item) ends 12:05am

[/ QUOTE ]

So bidding ends on an item 10 minutes after the last bid? That makes no sense.

<blockquote><hr>

Bidding will close at 5PM CST (Minneapolis) or 6PM EST (NYC) or 12PM CET (Amsterdam) or 11PM GMT (London) on Sunday, February 3rd.

Auction Ending Rules:

2) An item will be open for bidding even after the auction has ended provided someone has placed a bid on it in the past 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I bid on the item in the past ten minutes before auction ended, hence someone can counter my bid, I can counter theirs much like the items you bid on sir.

G

It was absolutely my error in looking at my pc clock rather than the stratics post time, Nails, when I posted to you. I'm ever so sorry if I've thrown a spanner in the works.

The black dragon acid sac will go nicely towards building my long hoped-for tamer/animal themed museum.

I'm sure the stratics post times will see you right and thanks again to you for allowing me my trinket.

~Nico~

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case you item was ending 6:09 EST (unless someone bids until 6:09 EST)

or am i missing anything?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure the stratics post times will see you right and thanks again to you for allowing me my trinket.

~Nico~

[/ QUOTE ]

What other arbitrary time is there then the stratics post time which states I bid at 5:59pm EST, and anyone could have counter my bid up to ten minutes afterwards? Otherwise there are ton of bids you can't accept here made before and after the end of auction.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only issue is regarding carapace crusher.

I made the same mistake as LadyNico. For whatever reason I did not realize that stratics forum had a time which was few mins behind my clock. Anyways, right before nails bid, I confirmed to ultima83 that he had indeed won the carapace crusher. So, yes you can say it is my fault but not a whole lot I can do about it now except apologize.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Paulstew posted this bid at 5:48pm EST

<blockquote><hr>

carapace crusher - 90

[/ QUOTE ]

How does ultima83 win for 85m?

<blockquote><hr>

Only issue is regarding carapace crusher.

I made the same mistake as LadyNico. For whatever reason I did not realize that stratics forum had a time which was few mins behind my clock. Anyways, right before nails bid, I confirmed to ultima83 that he had indeed won the carapace crusher. So, yes you can say it is my fault but not a whole lot I can do about it now except apologize.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am fine as long as you honor your auction rules. How can any player be confirmed they won an item that was bid up higher 12 minutes before auction ended by Paulstew for 90m gold? If this could be explained, I would greatly appreciate why my bid of 100m gold a minute before auction ended is no good besides prematurely telling someone they won the item 2 - 3 minutes after the auction ends on a watch no one can see the time on.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His bid was 90M not 85M - look at post #7610096 - I am going to bed - past 1 am here. Please icq me tomorrow to figure this one out.

U

Ultima83

I WON FOR 90m

I double confirmed with THOMAS and purchased the gold to pay.. Bottom line is nobody on the board will outbid me for it so fighting me for it is useless anyways

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, lets talk this over icq. Arguing about this over here will just get the thread locked.

PS - I have updated the final list of winners although I would really appreciate if someone could double check for me. I am prone to mistakes as we all know :p

R

RestlessLA

it appears as though moslar had a bid of 52 mil for the knight of the luna guard surcoat

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ultima83 has graciously allowed me to keep the carapace crusher, and he has my sincere gratitude. I am grateful this matter was handled very respectfully. I appreciate Tomas's patience in all of this. Thank you!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">aye, Tomas-Bryce has the patience of a saint ~~ thanks for a great auction
</font>

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

it appears as though moslar had a bid of 52 mil for the knight of the luna guard surcoat

[/ QUOTE ]

He had to drop out so bids were readjusted and that one did not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.