• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BIG AUCTION - Selling My Museum - List of Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All winners please contact me via ICQ. I live in Europe - EST + 6 hours so it can be bit tricky to get hold of me. Monday evening I am going to be actually pretty busy due to work so maybe not get to everyone. However, after that we can get things done asap. PS. the list should be final (almost) but still waiting for people to get a chance to look at it in case I made a mistake. Contact me via icq - 43848609.

Notes:

*All items are owned by me and are on Atlantic. Winner will be responsible for collecting.

*Limited $ support is available ($1.6/mill) - must clear with me first.

*I request that you do not derail the auction with flames or off-topic chatter

*Many items in the auction have books with more information locked down at my museum. A quick way to get there is to go to West Brit Bank and ask for gate to [Treasure Trove] Mall.

*If you cannot trust me with trade at end of auction, you will have to go through a broker and also pay any fees that they might charge. Only people I will allow to broker are Manticore and DVI.

List of Items (R next to item means reserve on it)

1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) - 65M bid Nails - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

2. Leaves of the Dryad - 65M bid Elbryan - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

3. Fey Flute (approximately 5 exist) - 180M bid Simon <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
plays a distinct music - can be played by others while locked down without using charges i.e. security rights, and also in your bag pack. Feel free to try it at my house.

4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) - 230M bid Simon <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
Plays wraith sound while used in bag pack

5. War Drum (unique item) - 80M bid Nails - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
(In set with number 4. - Europa item)

6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 60M bid Donie brasco - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

7. A Dragon Prod - 180M bid Donie Brasco - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
Great piece, especially if you own a mall. Vendor can hold it and as such can be seen from outside.

8. Crook of the Mystical Moo - 666M bid Simon <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
plays moo sound - goes great with nr. 3 and 4 if you like making people scratch their heads. All three can be played from pack too. Played many tricks with it. Easily the most fun set of rares I owned.

9. Melted Snow - 125M bid Donie Brasco - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

10. Carapace Crusher (event war hammer) - Winners bid canceled due to not following rules
(Hit Fireball 40%, Hit life Leech 50%, Spider Slayer, Damage Increase 50%, UBWS)

11. Black Dragon Acid Sac (was turn in to get acid proof robe) - 55M bid LadyNico - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

12. Tongue of the beast - 1000M bid Darsus - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
see below for more information and screenshot

13. Sandals Crafted By Elder Lady Sorceress (blessed) - 50M bid Halister - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
Old Atlantic seer sandal - unable to get player name this long

14. Halloween 2006 - Baja (Spider Web) - 145M bid charbear <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

15. Open Book - 60M bid halister - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>
"For Further Study, Visit: Http:// Www. crimsonbrigade. com/ etc"

16. Loom Bench - 40M bid Kingshore - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

17. Knight of the Luna Guard - 50M bid Donie brasco - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

18. Obi Di Ense - 450M bid Onkelatze - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

19. Pirate boots (dyable) - 200M bid Donie Brasco - <font color="red"> Trade done </font>

Bigger version of the above screenshot:

<u>Tongue Of The Beast:</u>

Ownership history (best of my knowledge) - Was acquired by a CYN player on Atlantic during an EM Event about four years ago. Soon after, Manticore bought it and eventually enhanced it. Later it was sold to Xel Naga in 2006, which heralded its return to the shard of its birth. I bought it from Xel early last year or end of 2006. Three were given out; Nails also owns one. This is the only one that was enhanced.

By far the item that gets the most attention in my collection. I consider it to be the most high end rare of my collection. A great piece to build a museum around - it was only my second real rare but acted as a great inspiration to get more. Not to mention it is one of those few truly high end rares that have not been duped. I am looking to find a buyer that pays the price it is worth and is also able to maintain its unspoiled legacy.

Spider web:

*update - I removed the bank boat from the auction after clearing with the bidders. I would like to keep it till I make up my mind on UO. Sorry about that.*

G

I'll be brave and try to bid against the big guys...I'll start with 35 mil on the war drum

T

TirNaNog

Since it looks like your place is on Amoeba island, could you post a location where a visitor to the shard might find a rune to it please? I want to play with some of your rares.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
His place would be the Treasure Trove Mall. Go to WBB and ask for a gate. Even on a slow day 5 people standing around have a rune there.

G

Whats the high bid on the Spider Web Street? I'm interested in it

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None atm. I will try to update bids every time I get online on the original post.

G

Hi there,

I have a few questions regarding:
18. Obi Di Ense

Is it wearable by anyone?
Is it possible to wear that together with Crimson?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes - wearable by anyone.

No - cannot wear with crimson.

G

Voluptuous inspired me. I, too, am going to at least dip a toe in the big boys' pond...

I'll bid 20m on:-

4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) plays wraith sound

I'd really love to bring this home to Europa.

~Nico~

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> 1. Pixie Chimes - 10m

3. Fey Flute - 10m

7. A Dragon Prod - 35m </font>

I

imported_Moslar

Nice collection, guess i better start bidding.

1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) 17 mil
2. Leaves of the Dryad - 22 mil
3. Fey Flute (approximately 5 exist) - 17 mil
4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) - 22 mil
5. War Drum (unique item) - 42 mil
6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 12 mil
7. A Dragon Prod - 40 mil.
11. Black Dragon Acid Sac (was turn in to get acid proof robe) 5 mil
14. Halloween 2006 - Baja (Spider Web) - 90 mi
17. Knight of the Luna Guard - 37 mil
18. Obi Di Ense - 125 mil

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> 1. Pixie Chimes - 20m

3. Fey Flute - 35m

7. A Dragon Prod - 50m
</font>

<font color="#666666">edited to raise bid for flute, did not see higher bid of 30 ~ sorry for any confusion </font>

G

4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) - plays wraith sound

25m Nico

I

imported_Moslar

1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) - 22 mil
3. Fey Flute (approximately 5 exist) - 37 mil
4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) - 27 mil
6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 17 mil
7. A Dragon Prod - 52 mil
17. Knight of the Luna Guard - 42 mil
18. Obi Di Ense - 135 mil

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) - 40m

2. Leaves of the Dryad - 30m

5. War Drum (unique item) - 50m
(In set with number 4. - Europa item)

6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 30m

7. A Dragon Prod - 75m
Great piece, especially if you own a mall. Vendor can hold it and as such can be seen from outside.

11. Black Dragon Acid Sac (was turn in to get acid proof robe) - 15m

19. Pirate boots (dyable) - 40m

I

imported_Moslar

1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) - 43 mil
4. A Damaged Wind Instrument (unique item) - 27M bid Moslar
5. War Drum (unique item) - 52 mil
6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 32 mil
7. A Dragon Prod - 80 mil
11. Black Dragon Acid Sac (was turn in to get acid proof robe) - 17 mil

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Pixie Chimes (only 3 were given) - 50m

5. War Drum (unique item) - 60m

6. Christmas Deco Contest Tree - 40m

7. A Dragon Prod - 100m

11. Black Dragon Acid Sac (was turn in to get acid proof robe) - 20m

G

<blockquote><hr>

17. Knight of the Luna Guard - 42M bid Moslar

45 mil

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you quitting?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

welp I'm out...AGAIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

tsk tsk, there is still a LOT of bargain left in the auction (in my opinion). At this moment, I am down bit over 450M if I just look at items whose bids have not passed what I personally paid. Lot more if I count what I have been offered for some of the things just in the past month. But auctioning is fun :p

Thanks for the bidding anyways. I should stop chattering now - breaking my own rules! *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.