• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best way to train parry , and quickly... anyone?

S

StarlaUO

Go to new haven buy parry skills to 40. Equip yourself with a 2-handed wep that you have no skill in. i.e. quaterstaff if you are proficient in sword, and if you can afford it, wear a 70 physical resist suit with 255 durability and as many Hit Point regen and bandies too. Go to a sheep pen (there's one in yew and jehlom). Aggress on as many sheeps /goats / rabbits/ pigs etc and then you ''tab'''out so you don't kill them. Let them bite at you and you can train all the way up to 120.

G

Yikes sounds like skill training has been broken before <font color=green>Golems</font color=green>.

Like Corgan by chance?

G

Yes, sheep take you to 120.

The only real rule to the sheep is to tab out of combat after you attack them and to get as many of them as possible to attack you at once.

The rest of the rules will only get you faster gains.

G

I always packed several shields and go to fighter pit in jholem. I have a freind with 70 wrestling unarm the female fighters then hide then i attack them thn tab out so they keep hitting me for no damage and i just stand there soaking up the gains.