• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC/BCF

S

Still Frame

Lynk i was actually thinking of you earlier. Someone gave me a hannah montana night light as a joke, i was thinking about giving it to you. But i know how little sleep you would get...and how soon you would be in the hospital for blisters

N

|Nox|

Its no fun when your entire guild wants to do factions but i've never found them to be any fun. Not to mention when a few faction chars are brought to spawns and such and are red and your always targeting them with area spells and summons...just not fun/smart
So your tired of stat loss? try not dying soo much.

S

Still Frame

So your tired of stat loss? try not dying soo much.
I would have to be involved in stat loss to be tired of it. Keep up newb, i dont play factions because its full of dumb, over powered items and lame things like stat loss.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything short of the return of a boatload of old BC and it will continue to crumble.
Well my friend there are a few of us who haven't played for 2-3 years and are trying to adjust to UO dependent on gear only and no longer skill. As we figure out a few things you will have your wish.

Robin Hood

C

Craklord

Well my friend there are a few of us who haven't played for 2-3 years and are trying to adjust to UO dependent on gear only and no longer skill. As we figure out a few things you will have your wish.

Robin Hood
OOOOOOOOOO im Scurd now........ lawl

N

|Nox|

Robin Hood
None of you had any skill before items wtf id the difference now? plus its been longer than 2 or 3 years sense UO became item based.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of you had any skill before items wtf id the difference now? plus its been longer than 2 or 3 years sense UO became item based.
Correct. I deactivated my accounts 3 years ago and still haven't upgraded to even Mondain's. I do remember a Nox years ago. Might be the same. I probably have a few screenshots of most of you saying "Dude leave me alone". But the good days of a well timed alchy mage are gone.

Hood

N

|Nox|

Correct. I deactivated my accounts 3 years ago and still haven't upgraded to even Mondain's. I do remember a Nox years ago. Might be the same. I probably have a few screenshots of most of you saying "Dude leave me alone". But the good days of a well timed alchy mage are gone.

Hood
I was the Nox from years back from GoD, O*E, and P^r and FS! for a little bit. I would have never said leave me alone, but your right i was a well timed alchy mage.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am stunned DC is talking crap about BC, yesterday in Despise DC had to call in two BC and 6 BCF to help protect their spawn. I thought by the way they were working together they were all in the same vent.

B

BloodstoneGL

I was the Nox from years back from GoD, O*E, and P^r and FS! for a little bit. I would have never said leave me alone, but your right i was a well timed alchy mage.
Gods Wrath Clan......Been a long time since I saw that tag. Good times, good times.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh you are the same nox then. It was Peon who i have telling me to leave him alone actually. I usually used alyssa to chase you around I think but I can't really remember since I have a few characters I used. Fun times

Robin Hood

D

Dark Shady

i just want it known DC never talks crap about BC i truly respect them,and i think there one the best guilds on GL.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just want it known DC never talks crap about BC i truly respect them,and i think there one the best guilds on GL.
I'm sure your brown nosing is noted.

There is a huge difference between having skill and coordination and a zerg.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure your brown nosing is noted.

There is a huge difference between having skill and coordination and a zerg.
BC certainly is zerging once again. I think theyve taken all the defeats with even numbers or just a slight numbers advantage to heart. Weve been fighting em all week with anywhere from 4-7 people against thier 15-25. Even with those kind of numbers our bank balances are going way up. Usually when the the first wave comes in(usually the meatshields) quite a few go down and its essentially watching the other 15 BC at thier grinder at that point. With those kinds of numbers ive certainly died quite a few times but there are definately ample kills to be had to keep the fighting fun. I may have said this before somewhere but they are definately like fighting Zulus.

M

MadFarlinTDR

Heaven, Primal, Gimpy, Xandros, Conan
I could probably pick a few others to step up but off the top of my head these 4 stood out. Julie is also up there.
If it was a field fight with mages I would pick a different 4 because everyone on the top 5 list are leroy's...to include myself

Heaven = Tool Gimpy= Decent when hes fighting clean Xandros was always a good fight.

M

MadFarlinTDR

Robin Hood

Robin Hood = Lawl....................................

C

Craklord

wtf mad cant come in vent and say hi? jeeze i see how it is..

P

Punk The Brigand

well i have a new puter, and activated my account for a month, maybe three if i feel like it.

gimme a week and the rust will be gone. plus no lag monster to end my awesomeness.

gutter punk/sativa/great white hope will be back with a freakin vengance.

id put me xan velvet gimpy and a fifth up against anyone. individual skill is nothing. in a 5v5 its teamwork.