• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC/BCF

C

Craklord

Cought you guys doing oaks took it got the skull and scrolls 2 120,s was a good fight kinda better luck next time...

S

Speed_Racer

They turned right around and did another oaks. I havent lost to to TDR in a minute. Guess it was time. Also time for another 3am harry for TDR woot!!

C

Craklord

Oh i did not know u turned around and did another.. anyways was a fun fight...

F

FireCrazy

PLEASE let DC know when (edit: and where) that 3am harry is!!!
DC* is a factor at Harrowers now? pfft...wasnt sure that most of those kids could even stay up past 3 AM, much less work a harrower on GL.

S

Speed_Racer

DC* is a factor at Harrowers now? pfft...wasnt sure that most of those kids could even stay up past 3 AM, much less work a harrower on GL.
In the morning they call Rich the PVP Daddy. Dont count out DC now!!! If you will look back a few post you will see someone from UOD trash talking DC.... He abruptly got spanked, sent back to Yew, and the post stopped!! I watched Vic alone take out 2 TDR himself without running off screen.
If TDR pops a morning harry they better have everyone on, and a back up oaks skull for when they loose the first one.

My money is on DC!!

R

RichDC

In the morning they call Rich the PVP Daddy. Dont count out DC now!!! If you will look back a few post you will see someone from UOD trash talking DC.... He abruptly got spanked, sent back to Yew, and the post stopped!! I watched Vic alone take out 2 TDR himself without running off screen.
If TDR pops a morning harry they better have everyone on, and a back up oaks skull for when they loose the first one.

My money is on DC!!
I REALLY wish they would tell us when they do the next!!!

If theyre so confident they would stomp us why wouldnt they!

C

Craklord

LoL i hope you DC guys are kidding lol......but We will see.....not doing a harry any time soon seems we cant get more then 6 to log on ......

DC is a factor at harrys on there THIEFS!

S

Speed_Racer

LoL i hope you DC guys are kidding lol......but We will see.....not doing a harry any time soon seems we cant get more then 6 to log on ......

6 is exactly what they will use to take it!!

R

RichDC

Yea we stole +25 recently(sorry BC)

But im sure judging by recent events we would do fine...besides pop it and see!!

Only DC will show (or DC alts)

And speedys right we only tend to champ with 5-6 (edit: oh and those 6 will finish it to, probs quicker than most pvp guilds...bear in mind we are pvm trammies)

M

Malador

They gotta be kidding. About 5 or 6 of them raided Floyd and I doing a despise. We wiped them out in under 2 minutes. I cannot remember which names were there but they were not pvpers by any stretch. In fact maybe raid is a strong word. Maybe they just hoped to work it with us who knows but they all died in no time.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC is in no way what they were in the past. I imagine most of thier key peeps are playing other games right now but the current incarnation of BC is pretty bad. In the past it was run like a business and thier was plenty of motivation for its leadership to run a tight ship. As much smack as Ive always talked about BC they have always been fun to fight. They have always won with overwhelming numbers but in the past they always had some solid pvpers to coordinate all the sheep that they used as meatshields. I dont see much coordination on thier part nowadays. BCF seems to make up about half thier numbers nowadays and it seriously shows. Anything short of the return of a boatload of old BC and it will continue to crumble. While noone is going to weep over the demise of BC it is sort of a sign of the state of UO. While no guild is immune to cheats and hacks they do for the most part play legitimately and for that I salute them. Perhaps the cheats and trash that pervert UO is to blame for BCs currents state but the fact is they havent been the BC of old for quite some time now.

S

Speed_Racer

BC is in no way what they were in the past. I imagine most of thier key peeps are playing other games right now but the current incarnation of BC is pretty bad. In the past it was run like a business and thier was plenty of motivation for its leadership to run a tight ship. As much smack as Ive always talked about BC they have always been fun to fight. They have always won with overwhelming numbers but in the past they always had some solid pvpers to coordinate all the sheep that they used as meatshields. I dont see much coordination on thier part nowadays. BCF seems to make up about half thier numbers nowadays and it seriously shows. Anything short of the return of a boatload of old BC and it will continue to crumble. While noone is going to weep over the demise of BC it is sort of a sign of the state of UO. While no guild is immune to cheats and hacks they do for the most part play legitimately and for that I salute them. Perhaps the cheats and trash that pervert UO is to blame for BCs currents state but the fact is they havent been the BC of old for quite some time now.
As sad as UO is I would put the top 5 of bc against the top 5 of any other guild. BC would be victorious. BC has been board with the lack of participation of any guild to come to this shard. Seriously why would anyone log on for the trammel archer wars. The day when ftp/uod(cause thier the same) comes on the board to talk about how leet thier archer/dexxer/noob status is ....maybe its time to log out....yes you are leet when no one logs on!!! pffft

M

Malador

DC dukarlo DC. BC has been dying a long slow death since JD and Pecks left but we were talking about DC

M

Malador

As sad as UO is I would put the top 5 of bc against the top 5 of any other guild. BC would be victorious. BC has been board with the lack of participation of any guild to come to this shard. Seriously why would anyone log on for the trammel archer wars. The day when ftp/uod(cause thier the same) comes on the board to talk about how leet thier archer/dexxer/noob status is ....maybe its time to log out....yes you are leet when no one logs on!!! pffft
If your comparing FHP (not ftp) with UOD your an idiot. FHP has 3 semi active players and none of them are stealthers. I think of the twelve people in the guild we have two stealthers.

N

|Nox|

BC is in no way what they were in the past. I imagine most of thier key peeps are playing other games right now but the current incarnation of BC is pretty bad.
You talk like BC was once a good guild. They where never good they only fielded numbers.

R

RichDC

They gotta be kidding. About 5 or 6 of them raided Floyd and I doing a despise. We wiped them out in under 2 minutes. I cannot remember which names were there but they were not pvpers by any stretch. In fact maybe raid is a strong word. Maybe they just hoped to work it with us who knows but they all died in no time.
you probably are right maybe you did (edit: if we were there it was an attempt at raid), DC* is not the well oiled machine YET however, we are getting better (maybe just more stupid).

one thing we NEVER do is give up, many times we have gone back to fight an un-winable battle just for kicks. none of us really care about losing some pixilated numbers.

On the point wen i came in i still say if you guys are so confident POP THE HARRY and let us know ure guaranteed to have some fun even if it is just roling through us in under 2mins. personaly i think you'd be surprised how far weve come in a few days.

M

Malador

you probably are right maybe you did (edit: if we were there it was an attempt at raid), DC* is not the well oiled machine YET however, we are getting better (maybe just more stupid).

one thing we NEVER do is give up, many times we have gone back to fight an un-winable battle just for kicks. none of us really care about losing some pixilated numbers.

On the point wen i came in i still say if you guys are so confident POP THE HARRY and let us know ure guaranteed to have some fun even if it is just roling through us in under 2mins. personaly i think you'd be surprised how far weve come in a few days.

I would love to but we have 3 active members. I would never pop a harry just to give it away. There has to be a chance. Besides were more the trouble making types. I always hated the nonstop fielding

Dont get me wrong I was not putting you down. I am always glad to see new guilds trying. More power too you. :bowdown:

R

RichDC

I would love to but we have 3 active members. I would never pop a harry just to give it away. There has to be a chance. Besides were more the trouble making types. I always hated the nonstop fielding

Dont get me wrong I was not putting you down. I am always glad to see new guilds trying. More power too you. :bowdown:
Lol no need to be patrionising hehe.

S

Speed_Racer

If your comparing FHP (not ftp) with UOD your an idiot. FHP has 3 semi active players and none of them are stealthers. I think of the twelve people in the guild we have two stealthers.
Actually I had way too much to drink last night and should have stayed off stratics. I posted, made it threw oaks, and passed out in the middle of the harry...Cpl cans of courage and Im ready to charge a beach.
I am usually not one to poop talk...too much

R

RichDC

Actually I had way too much to drink last night and should have stayed off stratics. I posted, made it threw oaks, and passed out in the middle of the harry...Cpl cans of courage and Im ready to charge a beach.
I am usually not one to poop talk...too much
Damn Another harry and no-one told DC* :(

S

Still Frame

Top 5 mages of uod, tdr, or pwnt would destroy bcs top 5. If pwnt can get their good mages all on at the same time that is. (not a big fan of the guild, but some of their guys are very good)

TDR, my guess for their best 5 would have to be: sedric, shifter, dime, puni, maybe grav if hes still in practice. I would love to see BC take that down.

UOD: me, vic, beccarra, raistlin, and depraved (havent gotten to know him that well yet but seems fairly good) vs the 5 bc would be a slaughter against bc. We may not be the most mage heavy guild on the shard but we have enough good ones to matter.

PWNT: insta, miagi, whomp (sadly), Apathy and Doc Disfigure vs bcs top 5...again, a slaughter

R

RichDC

Top 5 mages of uod, tdr, or pwnt would destroy bcs top 5. If pwnt can get their good mages all on at the same time that is. (not a big fan of the guild, but some of their guys are very good)

TDR, my guess for their best 5 would have to be: sedric, shifter, dime, puni, maybe grav if hes still in practice. I would love to see BC take that down.

UOD: me, vic, beccarra, raistlin, and depraved (havent gotten to know him that well yet but seems fairly good) vs the 5 bc would be a slaughter against bc. We may not be the most mage heavy guild on the shard but we have enough good ones to matter.

PWNT: insta, miagi, whomp (sadly), Apathy and Doc Disfigure vs bcs top 5...again, a slaughter
Arrange it!

R

RichDC

Can it be arranged and posted the results???

id be happy to be a reporter of events as an impartial bystander (LOVE to see a good fight!!!)

M

Malador

Lol no need to be patrionising hehe.
I was not. Call it encouraging. You said something that struck me earlier and I forgot to comment on it.

FHP is the same way. We know that such a small guild is not going to "own the shard" but we can do spawns and we certainly can bring some grief to those doing them. If we die so what. A fight is a fight. We regroup and go back in.

C

Craklord

I think Doc Dis and B>B are now in TDr/JW they joined last night :p

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love these posts. BC is not what it was no guild is this game has forced more people to quit recently then i can remember. That month long lag took alot of people.

With that said BC is still BC. Last night 4 despises, oaks, and harry not a single damn guild showed up. Was nice to have cet go to yew and see about 10+ uod ganking people though. To bad all they claim to own is the 4 screens in yew gate.

As for the 5 on 5 would be more impressive if you could leave the blatant ones out of your list seig. If you want to know what i mean by blatant pm me.

S

Speed_Racer

Personally I dont see anyone on here I cant beat. I do see a few that are for sure a tough fight. May win may loose. I dunno how whomp made the pwnt list. I really cant comment on the uod mages because they wont stop to fight me. I have dueled all of the pwnt mages and won more than I lost. I have not fought puni or grav but the rest ran or died to me. Of course this is all field fighting not dueling soo ehh I dunno we have to see what we can put together.

S

Still Frame

Personally I dont see anyone on here I cant beat. I do see a few that are for sure a tough fight. May win may loose. I dunno how whomp made the pwnt list. I really cant comment on the uod mages because they wont stop to fight me. I have dueled all of the pwnt mages and won more than I lost. I have not fought puni or grav but the rest ran or died to me. Of course this is all field fighting not dueling soo ehh I dunno we have to see what we can put together.
I severely doubt pretty much all of that velvet. You're not a good mage. But as for whomp, they dont have many mages i could think of, and hes over hyped.

S

Still Frame

Does bc even have any good mages anymore? Please name who your top 5 would be cuz i cant think of a single good mage i've seen in the past few months.

S

Speed_Racer

I severely doubt pretty much all of that velvet. You're not a good mage. But as for whomp, they dont have many mages i could think of, and hes over hyped.
Even tho im in BC I run solo most every day. The pwnt guys I dueled when I was in pwnt for a week to include whomp. I allied tdr when I brought my guild over here and dueled all of them pluss I continue to fight them in the field. Ask anyone in tdr that has fought velvet delight, sandy bottom, kyoko, and primal scream what the outcome was.
Hey dont take my word for it but ask around before you post saying you doubt it. I dont fight yew gate or stand on wrong roof. I spend all my time in the field fighting.
With all of that being said, dueling strait mage I would probably have to practice for a few before I stepped up.

S

Speed_Racer

Heaven, Primal, Gimpy, Xandros, Conan
I could probably pick a few others to step up but off the top of my head these 4 stood out. Julie is also up there.
If it was a field fight with mages I would pick a different 4 because everyone on the top 5 list are leroy's...to include myself

R

RichDC

i probs shouldnt post at this time in the morn but wtf!!

lemme set up a 5vs 5 fight between you all...u can all pm or icq me (pm so i can give you icq) and we can see what happens lets put all the buls**t hype to one side lay the egos to rest and finish this with a battle royale!!!

unless of course your all scared???

hell, if you all want to make sure you win a fight ill even arrange for 5 dc to join!

C

Craklord

I could probably pick a few others to step up but off the top of my head these 4 stood out. Julie is also up there.
If it was a field fight with mages I would pick a different 4 because everyone on the top 5 list are leroy's...to include myself
what the hell? primal ? heaven are you kidding me Conan? what the hell......Gimpy plays? When.....

R

RichDC

MAN UP AND TAKE THE DUEL OFFERS!!!

PLEASE!!!

IM FED UP OF EVERYONE "CLAIMING" TO BE THE BEST SO PROVE IT!!!

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly Sieg...You could also mix and match any of these guys as well......Lethe, Yu Law, Garden, EDA, Smyth, MEDIC, Silk, Merrik, FIRE, Posco, Doctor Disfigure and Destiny("animal" version).

You also forgot Kashous on the pwnt list.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is it supposed to be all straight mage? think the tdr list had necro mages, and maybe a dexer?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love these posts. BC is not what it was no guild is this game has forced more people to quit recently then i can remember. That month long lag took alot of people.

With that said BC is still BC. Last night 4 despises, oaks, and harry not a single damn guild showed up. Was nice to have cet go to yew and see about 10+ uod ganking people though. To bad all they claim to own is the 4 screens in yew gate.

As for the 5 on 5 would be more impressive if you could leave the blatant ones out of your list seig. If you want to know what i mean by blatant pm me.
i even spammed for 5 minutes that theres a harry in wrong! cmon now! lol

S

Still Frame

Honestly Sieg...You could also mix and match any of these guys as well......Lethe, Yu Law, Garden, EDA, Smyth, MEDIC, Silk, Merrik, FIRE, Posco, Doctor Disfigure and Destiny("animal" version).

You also forgot Kashous on the pwnt list.
I did forget kash, my bad.

But you're right, there are a lot of good mages in TDR. Thats why i liked you guys, but as stated and im sure you'll back me up on this. My play hours we're exactly the best or with basically any of those people. I love dueling, was a lot of fun nights with you lynk and law. I just took the 5 i thought would be best (didnt know doc was in tdr til this thread, havent seen him for a while.)

S

Still Frame

Aside from gimpy and xan (who dont even play, we're talking current...) the other 3 are no contest at all. Conan...only has speed. Heaven, bad. Your the best one of the 3 currently playing. You're fairly good, but i doubt anywhere near one of the best. Julie is Dante i believe? I havent seen him but yes hes pretty good. But no i believe we're talking 5v5 duels. If you guys wanna try and plan some of these we can try but most likely i wont be involved because of a busy schedule. Who knows, it may be getting freed up =p Christmas break

S

Speed_Racer

is it supposed to be all straight mage? think the tdr list had necro mages, and maybe a dexer?
Dunno but it would be in thier best interst to keep it strait mages to keep Garret out of the mix.

S

Still Frame

This post now needs to be fixed

Corrections to UOD: Vic, beccarra, box, raistlin, depraved
Pwnt: insta, miagi, apathy, kash, whomp (sorry i forgot kash last time)

But i'm not a faction player so uod no longer suits me =/ good luck out there guys

S

Still Frame

Hippity hippity hop
Its no fun when your entire guild wants to do factions but i've never found them to be any fun. Not to mention when a few faction chars are brought to spawns and such and are red and your always targeting them with area spells and summons...just not fun/smart