Back To Cats!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Mirage

Back to Catskills!!

Looking to join a guild of buddies! Suggestions.

Mir

M

Mirage

LoL! I knew you would have to say something like that!

I'm trying to start over and change my image! Limited bank sitting and all..

Mir

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Well, well, will wonders never cease. :) Welcome back Mirage!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
I have found in all my travels of Sosaria that it isn't so much the guilds that draws in friends and fellowship so-much as just grouping together. Most of the groups that I find myself in are a splash of different guild tags. Heh.

Dunno, just my two cents I suppose. Funny thing is...only a small handful of posts that I read here on Catskills forums do I EVER find the "poster" in game. But you guyz are the greatest sorce for helping me with my newb questions that I have. I won't even attempt to tell anyone how much uber things I have been freely given in-game because of posts I've made on here. So...for me the forums is the biggest "guild" or community that I'm a part "of" in the entire game. :D Thank you Catskills, you guyz are great. :D

-Hagrid

C

Callie

I have found in all my travels of Sosaria that it isn't so much the guilds that draws in friends and fellowship so-much as just grouping together. Most of the groups that I find myself in are a splash of different guild tags. Heh.

Dunno, just my two cents I suppose. Funny thing is...only a small handful of posts that I read here on Catskills forums do I EVER find the "poster" in game. But you guyz are the greatest sorce for helping me with my newb questions that I have. I won't even attempt to tell anyone how much uber things I have been freely given in-game because of posts I've made on here. So...for me the forums is the biggest "guild" or community that I'm a part "of" in the entire game. :D Thank you Catskills, you guyz are great. :D

-Hagrid
Aww, *hugs* ain't you just the biggest warm fuzzy in the world? :)

Any and all are welcome in the GRI guild and/or alliance. We have a place for everyone and every character, so come on by!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Europe
Mirage,

it depends whether ye want to join a group of roleplayers, or regular players. A group of landlubbin' do-gooders, or a group of scoundrels who always are up to some misfit. A group of people doing champion spawns and peerless, or a community who holds events. A group of PvPers in Felucca, or a group of Trammel adventurers.

Ye can find each of those on Catskills.