• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Au revoir et merci!

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i havent played uo much in the last two years, but I do take your leaving the dev team as bad news. Talk of a classic shard and many "big" dev names departing the game has me thinking the worst. but thats nothing new, i've been thinking that way since they nerfed my thief a decade+ ago - lol.

Sorry to see you go.

oh ya, pick atl then join hot! :)

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Sakkarah,

Your departure is far too soon for my liking, but I understand seeking out new adventures. You have been a great boon to this game, and you showed, above and beyond many developers over the years, your devotion to not only this game, but the spirit and playerbase of this game.

To say that you will be missed would hardly do justice, but I am at a loss for words at the moment, so that will have to suffice.

Farewell, Sakkarah, and may you find the wind always at your back.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye Sak. You have a great imagination and did some wonderful things. I look forward to seeing where you land.

In my many years enjoying this game, I think I have seen the best dev team UO has ever offered. I question my faith in waiting another ten years for the stars to align.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL, careful what you wish for! Btw, I never left Atlantic, though I have ventured on a few other shards. I have no intention of restarting my old guild but I am looking at a few guilds on Atlantic, Baja and Cats.
Come to Siege, try something new :)

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to Siege, try something new :)
I have a couple characters on Siege. ROT though... :sad2:

I had been looking for the good folks of DTA. I kinda fell in love with that guild when I interviewed them a few years ago on UO Radio. But I couldn't find them :/

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Betcha they came to Atlantic!

Come wander around with us and look.

You know we all miss you!
:heart:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

I had been looking for the good folks of DTA. I kinda fell in love with that guild when I interviewed them a few years ago on UO Radio. But I couldn't find them :/
I don't think Pyrite play more. When the original guildmaster leave a guild, it's very hard to keep a guild alive.

You should look for GIL, they are good people too, even when they lost their gm too :(

RoT is slow but try to train more than one skill at same time. I guess it's to late for you to help us speed it up a little :p

F

Flora Green

Sak,

Please tell us you stacked the chocolate ingredients prior to your departure and they are coming next pub?? (That's half joking :p). Sad news that you, also, have left the team. I wish you well and thank you for all that you have done for gardeners. It will likely be a long time before that "profession" is gains anything again. Good luck.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

big hug Sakkarah, good luck to you. :)

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Au revoir, mademoiselle.

Sad to see you go. I too, shall always remember you as the turkey lady that was not afraid to make and own up to her mistakes.

Best of luck to your new ventures!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am shocked you left!
Good luck and thanks for all your great work.
I enjoy your blogs. Very insightful and I look forward to more.

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mythics loss would surely be Baja's gain.

I will save you a dinner reservation if you would be kind enuff to add me to your dance card.

Fair Winds and Safe Travels Dear Lady!

An SoS

LOL, careful what you wish for! Btw, I never left Atlantic, though I have ventured on a few other shards. I have no intention of restarting my old guild but I am looking at a few guilds on Atlantic, Baja and Cats.

M

Megilhir

Good fortune find you in all you do.

UO people! Awake!

Tell the EA people you want representation and innovation that follows the mystical and magical spirit that was , is (sort of) and can continue to be an evolved and engrossing LOGICAL UO.

Tell them you want, no you demand, ME!
(NOTE: I am not a software designer but a concept envisioner who oversees, monitors and accomplishes the implementation of visions.)

(Additionally the financial package would have to match my current salary which may be un-doable for what EA wishes to invest.)

But then again, whole-sale grass-roots support can work.

There is more but I run the risk of sounding too much like a political campaign.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah, I've only just been told of this news. Even though I have largely given up on UO now, I think this is a terrible blow for the game.

Good luck in your new ventures.

J

JenniferAtlantic

Hi Sak,

I'm sadden you are leaving but I understand you want to pursue other things. I wish you luck with your new venture. Hot misses you. I hope you do decide to make Atlantic your home again.

Jen
GM of Hot

P.S. Cal asked me to post for her too.

P

Pyrite_DTA

You flatter me and DTA beyond words! Thank you.

DTA still lives, quietly. Those of us who remain seem unable to log on at the same time of day to do much as a group anymore. We seem content to go our individual ways, hunting, gathering resources, decorating, finishing bods, and gardening. There is a quiet life on Siege, and DTA is there. You are most welcome to join us at any time.

When gardening was fairly new to us, I remember getting a text message on teamspeak from the wife of one of my guild members. She left her phone # and asked that I call asap. I did so, to find out that her husband wanted her to give me his account information so I could "water his plants". You see, he had had a stroke that day, and the first thing he communicated to her as he started to come around, was that he needed his plants watered! It was his first worry.

I hope you know your work has been important in many ways to many people. I am saddened that UO is losing your wonderful talent and input. I wish for you the best in your future pursuits!