[Price Check] As can be worth my suit? Price check

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Origin shard
Medable 2/6
Lower reagent cost 100%, Lower mana 40%, Sdi 30%, Dci45%.
Hpi25 hpr18, Mi20 Mr17, Sr6.
Damage eater 18% Fire eater 30% casting focus 12%.
Int+22 Str+10 Dex+5 Ench.pot. 50%
Resist all 90+
Main hand free.
Artifacts: Slither, Crimson, lt. Sash, corgul brac., cloak of light, Conj. Garb, Hephaestus, Kelp leggings, +3 Int boots.

Last edited:

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Origin shard
What images are used? These are the features. Imagine a figure with bascinet shield and a tunic. I need to know the value not the tastes of colors

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
The stats are viable for a parry mage. fire eater is a nice plus. im gonna say around 100-200m not including the arties. i have a similar suit, slightly better stats, no fire eater, but uses reactive para/soulcharge shield i put together for around 90m. time/effort id probably sell the whole thing including arties for around 250 or so (uses shadow cloak, crimson, spell focusing sash, mana phasing orb, conjurer's garb)

thing is with suits, hardly anyone buys them now so a price to put on it is very hard.

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Origin shard
Thank you very much. Just one question. Can I change shield keeping the same values. Increase much value with reactive and soulcharge 30%?

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
Thank you very much. Just one question. Can I change shield keeping the same values. Increase much value with reactive and soulcharge 30%?
its nice to have the soulcharge and reactive paralyze but the heph shield is just so heavy in stats it lets you add in eaters like you have. Without seeing the pieces there would be no way to tell how "easy" it would be to switch out.

id get some more pricechecks if your really interested in the most accurate value. these days you usually will do better selling off peices. there could be one piece in there that would be worth 150 mil alone. i based off what you could probably put together in the most efficient way possible.

Last edited: