• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Artisan festival

Merth

Journeyman
is anyone participating? Is there to be a concentration on one city as was suggested last year?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We did choose one tree for the best effort last year, was it in Trinsic, I don't remember, people just can't do one in every City, it's too much. It will be harder this year too as the Krampus event will take away people so there won't be as many tree-building. I still say there should only be one tree either in Brit or somewhere in the wilderness and it should run all month so people don't feel so much pressure, too many of us felt worn out after the first year, also we don't all have huge stocks of BODs.

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll participate! :)

(Yes, last year was Trinsic)

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone decides which city we will focus on can they post it here so I don't waste my time on trees that will never complete - thanks

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is there a schedule somewhere or a list of the order? I think it started in Brit last year, not Yew, but I may be wrong...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would suggest doing New Magincia if anyone is interested, Skara Brae has already started so no point in trying to rush that and Britain is too late. New Magincia will start in the next day or two, near the Gazebo.