1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Artisan festival

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Merth, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Merth

Merth Journeyman

is anyone participating? Is there to be a concentration on one city as was suggested last year?

2. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We did choose one tree for the best effort last year, was it in Trinsic, I don't remember, people just can't do one in every City, it's too much. It will be harder this year too as the Krampus event will take away people so there won't be as many tree-building. I still say there should only be one tree either in Brit or somewhere in the wilderness and it should run all month so people don't feel so much pressure, too many of us felt worn out after the first year, also we don't all have huge stocks of BODs.

3. Mil

Mil Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'll participate! :)

(Yes, last year was Trinsic)

4. Lador

Lador Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If someone decides which city we will focus on can they post it here so I don't waste my time on trees that will never complete - thanks

#4 Lador, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:20 AM
  5. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a schedule somewhere or a list of the order? I think it started in Brit last year, not Yew, but I may be wrong...